Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING]KingCoin,POW+POS Coin with new algo|Coin Control|No Premine - page 3. (Read 25838 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No premine! It is still easy to mine it, hurry!
I will set up giveway soon!

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hashrate still grows up!

{
"blocks" : 29115,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00107328,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 279375,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"powreward" : 6.65001000
}

Activity: 18
Found first block, 6.84 KING!
5 hours ago I started i7 3770k and was getting block every 3-4 min, an hour ago I started my second 3770k and still no block! Smiley

Is that means that KING is CPU orientated coin?
5 hours ago I started i7 3770k and was getting block every 3-4 min, an hour ago I started my second 3770k and still no block! Smiley
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Right, I was mining kingcoin just a few days ago and I was getting a block every 5-10 minutes (with a single CPU), now diff seems to be growing
The diff was  realy slow when I post last post here, it was perfect time for mining. Now it is 7 times higher!  Grin
Activity: 22
I'll pay 0.01 for all!
600 kings for sale.
0.001 each, 0.6 BTC all of them.
Is this coin alive?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
How about, what altcoins have been released since primecoin that show promise and aren't "scams"?
Once megacoin implements zerocoin, then.. well megacoin. It has been released before though.
After XPM, I don't really know.

QRK once it gets going.

Okay, but what makes those different from kingcoin?

Isn't megacoin just another copy of litecoin, and while QRK is a crazy mix of 6 different algorithms none of them are truly new?

I guess I'm just wondering what makes kingcoin such a scam, other than a few pastes showing how it's code is similiar to bitcoin etc, aren't all the altcoins based off of a lot of shared code?  I'm not a coder, please ELI5.
No, check the megacoin thread. Look at the bold part.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Cos dev lied about gpu mining, and distributed only cpu miner for this "innovative" coin with "new algo" which soon reveled to be old algo which was very much gpu mineable (Old ybc etc miners worked with 'zero' mods).
There actually wasnt any implification about a change that would have even enabled different hash algos.

Thanks, that is the explanation I was looking for.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cos dev lied about gpu mining, and distributed only cpu miner for this "innovative" coin with "new algo" which soon reveled to be old algo which was very much gpu mineable (Old ybc etc miners worked with 'zero' mods).
There actually wasnt any implification about a change that would have even enabled different hash algos.
How about, what altcoins have been released since primecoin that show promise and aren't "scams"?
Once megacoin implements zerocoin, then.. well megacoin. It has been released before though.

QRK once it gets going.

Okay, but what makes those different from kingcoin?

Isn't megacoin just another copy of litecoin, and while QRK is a crazy mix of 6 different algorithms none of them are truly new?

I guess I'm just wondering what makes kingcoin such a scam, other than a few pastes showing how it's code is similiar to bitcoin etc, aren't all the altcoins based off of a lot of shared code?  I'm not a coder, please ELI5.
legendary
Terminated.
legendary
Terminated.
Scam scam scam.
I think that has been established already

In what way is kingcoin more of a scam than any other altcoin?  I'm not trying to defend it, just curious.  Is there a new altcoin that isn't considered a scam?
Depending what you mean by new? This week, this month, past 3-4 months?
Scam scam scam.

In what way is kingcoin more of a scam than any other altcoin?  I'm not trying to defend it, just curious.  Is there a new altcoin that isn't considered a scam?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015
Scam scam scam.
Pages:
Jump to: