Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 44. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Sometimes airdrop is a good option, especially in order to attract users to the game and give them the opportunity to try some of the cool features of the game for free.
If airdrop will be held for such a purpose, it will be done after the release of the game.
I think that airdrop can be held during the ICO, it will give the necessary progress plus increase the expectation of the game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Sometimes airdrop is a good option, especially in order to attract users to the game and give them the opportunity to try some of the cool features of the game for free.
If airdrop will be held for such a purpose, it will be done after the release of the game.
The idea is good - for example, install the game, do several tasks and get some number of tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I also like this idea. It will help to attract more users to the game process and not the usual advertising. It is important for the project to increase its audience.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.
Yes, I agree. By the way, the name of this game reminded me the song of the Nightwish group)) (Nightwish - The Kinslayer) Cool 🤘
Maybe the developers when they came up with the name of the game listened to this music  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
It is very difficult to make predictions. The idea looks working and a lot of work has already been done. It seems to me that the first conclusions can be made after the end of the first round of ICO.
Sometimes success comes at a later stage, or vice versa financial success comes before the final implementation of the project. But I agree with you - sales in the first round will serve as a good indicator.
Another good indicator is the number of people who installed the application and did not delete it, but it will be available much later.
At the present stage of the development of the project with a cryptocurrency bear market, I would not expect that many users would test. But if it were rewarded with tokens, then I think there would be those who wanted to receive them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Anyway, those players who invest in the game will always have an advantage over the other players who play for free.
The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
You are right, I think that many users will be interested in trying this kind of game concept. If at least some of them turn into regular players, it will be very good.
This game genre can greatly enthrall players. If there is a good reward, many players can spend a lot of time to achieve it. Much depends on motivation.
Yes, I agree. By the way, the name of this game reminded me the song of the Nightwish group)) (Nightwish - The Kinslayer) Cool 🤘
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Perhaps there will be some tasks related to testing the game in the bounty, but I'm not sure about that. I think it is important to use the bounty for the benefit of the project.
Bounty campaign has not yet been announced, although there are tokens on it. The structure of the campaign bounty will be clear later; perhaps there will not be a bug bounty.
I know that there was no connotation. I think that it will also be possible to have an airdrop. I sometimes saw it when the airdrop was called bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

I do not often participate in bounty campaigns, I try to select only promising projects. And this project seems to be so.
Recently, there are few good bounty. If you like this project, I think that it makes sense to wait for the bounty to start and try to get the maximum reward for you.
Activity: 476

That is why the project has such a low level of soft cap. The main work has already been done.
At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
I think that even a capitalization of several million dollars sometimes allows investors to receive huge dividends. Financial performance of each project must be considered individually.
Activity: 588

That is why the project has such a low level of soft cap. The main work has already been done.
At present, it is difficult to collect for many more. Many interesting projects have a capitalization of a few million million for the current market. But investors have a chance to make greater profits in the future.
It all depends on the project. Some useless blockchains have a capitalization of hundreds of millions of dollars. I think that this project based on a real business will be able to collect much more than a soft cap.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It will be difficult to compete with ordinary games. Without an incentive, it will be difficult to attract players and even more gamers. Games on the blockchain are too expensive and in many respects inferior to ordinary games. Although in this case it is a mobile game and the gap in the quality of the game may not be so big.
Currently, the performance of smartphones relative to the screen size is very high. Plus graphics in RPG games is not decisive. I think this game will find its audience.
It's funny that in traditional applications like GooglePlay you can get a refund when spending money in a game. Here it will be impossible.
Why will it be impossible?
I think because of the blockchain and because of the inability to cancel the committed transactions.
To a greater extent it will be useful for the creators of the game. This will help to avoid cases when users abuse the function of returning funds for services rendered.

I see that the use of blockchain in the game looks quite reasonable. This list of benefits is significant.
I am surprised why there are no collection of tokens in the format of ERC-721 in the game. I think it fits the genre of this game, besides, it’s awesome to further stimulate the players and their characters would be more unique. It’s probably more difficult to implement.
If such functions are needed, they can be added later. I am not an expert, but I think it is possible.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
I have a great gaming experience. I was a member of some game clans. I know that top players spend a huge amount of time and money in order to be in first place.
It's funny that in traditional applications like GooglePlay you can get a refund when spending money in a game. Here it will be impossible.
Why will it be impossible?
Payments in the blockchain are irreversible.
Activity: 131

People like to earn by playing, but to earn popularity you have to invest a lot in advertising. And most importantly, the prizes to the winners were big. Then a lot of players will catch up to other projects. The graphics are of little interest at the moment everyone understands that with good graphics you have to go to another place.
If the gameplay is made attractive, then a stable audience plus random players are formed around the project. It all depends on the project. It is necessary to have some features in order to be more successful than the average project.
Activity: 910
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
Perhaps this is access to advertising boards within the game or something similar.
I heard about similar monetization options, but it seems to me that this is relevant only for the most popular games.
There is a possibility that this game will become very popular. Maybe that's why the developers foresee this possibility.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Digital assets can negatively affect the price of altcoins. They can cause a big wave of popularity and many will want to sell their altcoins for digital assets. Some projects are already working on this.
It is not yet known what the regulators will decide. I think a lot will depend on it .. Regulators want to introduce taxation in cryptocurrencies and it is not clear how to regulate digital assets.
This type of assets is not sufficiently developed at the moment. Therefore, I do not think that in the near future there will be laws related to digital assets. Now the most pressing issue is ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: