Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 46. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
4.5. Clan clashes and PVP battles
The distinctive feature of KingSlayer is its ability not only to spend free
time but interact with real people and compete with each other.
To implement such interaction, KingSlayer offers functionality based
on tight connection of the gaming process and smart contracts which
will allow the players and entire clans to participate in battles between
each other. While doing that, the battle conditions and prize pool will
be formed by the players themselves.
With the help of smart contracts, the conditions of battle and victory
are definitely determined before the battle and are not subject to
changes or double interpretation. Apart from the battle conditions, the
smart contract accepts and stores contributions and fees from the
participants which form the prize pool and then automatically
transfers the winnings to the victor after the battle is over.
I wonder how much gas will be burned during pvp battles or clan wars.
After the upcoming update of the ETH, the cost of executing smart contracts will be significantly reduced.
But if the ETH starts to rise in price, the execution price of smart contracts may rise significantly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 10
The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
You are confusing a collectible game and an RPG game. These are absolutely different concepts and systems of monetization in these games are also different.
100%! It is wrong to compare cryptocats with RPG games. The only common place is the unique characteristics of the weapon or character, but the mechanics of the game is completely different.
The system of monetization in the game is described in white paper, it looks reasonable.
8. Monetization
The goal of our ICO is to engage resources for further development of
solutions for Ethereum blockchain integration to implement blockchain
economics in MMORPG KingSlayer and further development of Virtual
Game Platform.
The following financial support for the project development will be
implemented by means of the following monetization methods:
• KGS token sale for players for in-game purchases including
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use.
All the main expenditures (further development of KingSlayer and Virtual
Game Platform, marketing, infrastructure maintenance) will be funded
by the sources listed above
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
Perhaps this is access to advertising boards within the game or something similar.
Activity: 588
3.3 For token buyers
The KGS token will be the only means of payment to conduct in-game
purchases in KingSlayer and betting on PvP battles. The growth of the
KGS token value will be stipulated by its demand rise from the
KingSlayer gaming audience.
The KGS token may be purchased at the lowest price at the stage of our
initial coin offering.
It turns out that the ability to bet on the outcome of pvp battles will be implemented in the game?
Such features greatly increase the excitement in the game and it seems to me that this is a great move to keep players interested.
If pvp battles are realized then there will be a player rating. Competition for places in it usually cause a big rush.
I have a great gaming experience. I was a member of some game clans. I know that top players spend a huge amount of time and money in order to be in first place.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The most popular game on the blockchain is famous for its prices and not popular among those who like to play for free.
You are confusing a collectible game and an RPG game. These are absolutely different concepts and systems of monetization in these games are also different.
100%! It is wrong to compare cryptocats with RPG games. The only common place is the unique characteristics of the weapon or character, but the mechanics of the game is completely different.
The system of monetization in the game is described in white paper, it looks reasonable.
8. Monetization
Game Platform.
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
• Fees for API platform use - I wonder what the user will receive when using this feature.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
It turns out that the ability to bet on the outcome of pvp battles will be implemented in the game?
Such features greatly increase the excitement in the game and it seems to me that this is a great move to keep players interested.
At least it will be an additional incentive for players to improve their competitive skills.
8. Monetization
Game Platform.
tokenized in-game items;
• Fees for PvP battles;
Activity: 364
I can assume that the developers came up with various features of the game process that increase the conversion of the number of game installations to the number of users.
For the most part, these are standard moves, all that is required from the team is to competently implement them.
Marketing is very important, but as you wrote these are standard procedures and they can be easily implemented with funding available. The main work of the team is the creation of the game.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
It’s interesting whether Core teams are playing some role during gameplay. Will any character from a developer have any special equipment or some unique abilities?
Of course, it is pretty well written in the white paper of the project, look at the relevant sections there is the necessary information.
You probably confused something. There is no such information.
Oh, you're right. I did not quite understand the meaning of the first comment.
Activity: 131
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Today you can run bots and this information will give nothing to investors. The most important thing will be to see how many users and the turnover of tokens. For me the project is clearly not a strong factor in the market. Many projects are played on its field and dragging over their users is the primary task now.
The turnover of tokens is really the most important indicator, you are right. As for the big competition, it shows that this area is very popular and the one who will be successful in it will earn a lot of money.
Turnover of tokens is the indicator that can also be artificially high. I think the number of regular players is the best indicator to assess the popularity of the game.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

I think that soon the difference between mobile games and the rest will be reduced. Most likely access to the game and game accounts will be the same in a few years.
To be honest, I think that mobile games are not so difficult in the gameplay. Although there is still a lot to do with players. If you compete with real people, your opponents may have a higher level of play and it will be difficult for you.
Activity: 910
3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
I would like to know whether it will be possible to bet on other people's battles or only on my battles.
Activity: 476
I can assume that the developers came up with various features of the game process that increase the conversion of the number of game installations to the number of users.
For the most part, these are standard moves, all that is required from the team is to competently implement them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
For the past few months, I began to follow the games created on the blockchain and I want to say that this is one of the most promising directions for the development of the blockchain.
It is quite funny that people use such revolutionary technology as a blockchain for games.
I think that this is normal. Computer games have greatly contributed to the popularization of computers and the Internet. Blokchain is now at an early stage of development, and games can contribute to the popularization of the blockchain.
Activity: 588
3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
4.5. Clan clashes and PVP battles
The distinctive feature of KingSlayer is its ability not only to spend free
time but interact with real people and compete with each other.
To implement such interaction, KingSlayer offers functionality based
on tight connection of the gaming process and smart contracts which
will allow the players and entire clans to participate in battles between
each other. While doing that, the battle conditions and prize pool will
be formed by the players themselves.
With the help of smart contracts, the conditions of battle and victory
are definitely determined before the battle and are not subject to
changes or double interpretation. Apart from the battle conditions, the
smart contract accepts and stores contributions and fees from the
participants which form the prize pool and then automatically
transfers the winnings to the victor after the battle is over.
I wonder how much gas will be burned during pvp battles or clan wars.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
At the present stage of the development of the project with a cryptocurrency bear market, I would not expect that many users would test. But if it were rewarded with tokens, then I think there would be those who wanted to receive them.
I think that the potential audience of the game is mostly RPG game lovers, not blockchain experts. Therefore, such participants should be quite a lot.
It seems to me that these two audiences will intersect very strongly, the current generation very easily accepts new technologies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
3.3 For token buyers
initial coin offering.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
SirgulioB
Maybe the bounty campaign will be launched simultaneously with the start of the ICO.
Very likely. Since the ICO is planned for a period of 3 months. A bounty campaign will have adequate duration in such a case.

Anyway, those players who invest in the game will always have an advantage over the other players who play for free.
Pages:
Jump to: