Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]KINGSLAYER - first mobile blockchain MMORPG - page 49. (Read 6813 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Judging by the fact that the project has already done a lot of work to create the game, significant funds have already been invested in it.
I agree with you. This is a signal that the project has support and is working on its project. This gives grounds to believe that the project will be able to survive in this market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
- from white paper. It turns out that the size of hard cap depends on how many people use bonuses when buying tokens?
Looks like you're right, the white paper gives the calculations for these situations:
SOFT CAP – $3,000,000 = 50,039,500 tokens including 19,300,000
tokens distributed as bonuses at pre sale and 739,500 tokens distributed
as bounty.
HARD CAP - $25,000,000 = 273,339,500 tokens including 4,039,500
tokens distributed as bounty.

I wonder why the project team installed such a big hard cap given the fact that a lot of work on creating the game has already been done.
I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
Yes, such options are possible. As I recall, the game League of Legends gained world-class popularity after it began to invest a lot of money in tournaments.
[/quote]
For sure. They made a tournament with a record prize of one million dollars (at that time it was a record) and it was a breakthrough in the development of the game and interest to it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227

MMORPG is a very popular genre of computer games and it is well suited for the blockchain games. Tokenization of game items in this is in the spirit of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Tokenization will probably become one of the main trends of next year. According to this, projects working in this direction may be at the peak of popularity, but I would still be afraid to invest a lot in tokenized assets. Perhaps this is due to the fact that it is not yet very popular.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
so this seems pretty cool if I understand it correctly you can basically mine the currency in game by performing certain tasks? That is really freakin cool (if I am correct in my understanding) the future looks promising for alternative ways to make an income where you can just perform fun tasks from your home PC and not have to work for someone Smiley
This is an interesting feature of the game. A good bonus in order to maintain interest in it from the regular players.
Is this a way to support a blockchain of project? Or will it be possible to mine the token of a game without playing it?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

In addition, mobile games are very popular now. According to my observations, now the number of players of mobile games is higher than the number of players in regular games.
I agree with you. Mobile games are easier to learn and are more casual. Therefore, they are so popular. In addition, many people play mobile games when they need to spend their free time with something. For example, while traveling or while waiting for something. Also, mobile games are very popular among children because of the simplicity of the gameplay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I see that on the bounty campaign 1.5% of the fees are allocated, but I can not find a link to the bounty thread.
The number of tokens allocated for a bounty campaign is slightly less than the average, but with good fees, the amount looks very attractive.
In the white paper of this project there are statistics on the growth of the audience for various games. The field of mobile games is leading in terms of growth rates.
I think that soon the difference between mobile games and the rest will be reduced. Most likely access to the game and game accounts will be the same in a few years.
This is very likely, but in the coming years the separation will remain substantial.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130

MMORPG is a very popular genre of computer games and it is well suited for the blockchain games. Tokenization of game items in this is in the spirit of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Yes. This genre of computer games is popular in Asia and other countries. There are a lot of people playing MMORPG and this genre requires a lot of game practice and many hours of playing. I think this is one of the reasons why this genre attracts players from all over the world.
I am a fan of this game genre. For this reason, I’m interested in how the project will become successful and how good it will turn out. I see in this project a benefit for myself.
Activity: 364
What's the purpose of blockchain here?
The use of the blockchain is similar to other games with this feature. Plus, as I understood in this game, mining is possible in the in-game process.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
I think this is due to the fact that the project can be easily scaled if you have free money for advertising. With large investments in advertising, you can reach a large and fast-growing audience. Plus, you can hold tournaments with prizes for players. Many different options.
In any case, even if the hardcap will not be collected, it seems to me that the game can achieve great success. It just takes a little more time compared to the option when hard cap will be collected.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
For the past few months, I began to follow the games created on the blockchain and I want to say that this is one of the most promising directions for the development of the blockchain.
I think in the coming years, such games will be in trend. Everyone loves the transparency and integrity of their data.
I agree with you that games on the blockchain will be popular in the near future. I think this is one of the easiest ways to use the blockchain and I think that it has a future.
Activity: 131

3 million is the usual amount. A serious project can not cost less.
I agree with you. But the current reality of the market attack is that it is very difficult for projects to raise the necessary amount. If the project has large investors, then it can collect several million or more.
I disagree with you. Good projects that have a real product (like this project for example) continue to collect good amounts of money. Those projects which have nothing, naturally can not boast such success.
I agree with you. The excitement in the market of crypto currencies is over and now only real projects are successful. This is fair and logical.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
For the past few months, I began to follow the games created on the blockchain and I want to say that this is one of the most promising directions for the development of the blockchain.
I think in the coming years, such games will be in trend. Everyone loves the transparency and integrity of their data.
I agree with you that games on the blockchain will be popular in the near future. I think this is one of the easiest ways to use the blockchain and I think that it has a future.
Activity: 910

Yes. This genre of computer games is popular in Asia and other countries. There are a lot of people playing MMORPG and this genre requires a lot of game practice and many hours of playing. I think this is one of the reasons why this genre attracts players from all over the world.
In addition, mobile games are very popular now. According to my observations, now the number of players of mobile games is higher than the number of players in regular games.
In the white paper of this project there are statistics on the growth of the audience for various games. The field of mobile games is leading in terms of growth rates.
I think that soon the difference between mobile games and the rest will be reduced. Most likely access to the game and game accounts will be the same in a few years.
Activity: 476
so this seems pretty cool if I understand it correctly you can basically mine the currency in game by performing certain tasks? That is really freakin cool (if I am correct in my understanding) the future looks promising for alternative ways to make an income where you can just perform fun tasks from your home PC and not have to work for someone Smiley
This is an interesting feature of the game. A good bonus in order to maintain interest in it from the regular players.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101

Do not forget to write your impression of the demo version. Although usually the demo version is very different from the final product.
Demo version is very good. I plan to test it tomorrow.  Have you already installed it? Did you like the demo version?
Activity: 588
SirgulioB
Maybe the bounty campaign will be launched simultaneously with the start of the ICO.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Check the site, there is a link https://kingslayer.io/kingslayer/apkGame/47.apk
Thanks dude! Will try this game a bit later!
Do not forget to write your impression of the demo version. Although usually the demo version is very different from the final product.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
- from white paper. It turns out that the size of hard cap depends on how many people use bonuses when buying tokens?
Looks like you're right, the white paper gives the calculations for these situations:
SOFT CAP – $3,000,000 = 50,039,500 tokens including 19,300,000
tokens distributed as bonuses at pre sale and 739,500 tokens distributed
as bounty.
HARD CAP - $25,000,000 = 273,339,500 tokens including 4,039,500
tokens distributed as bounty.

I wonder why the project team installed such a big hard cap given the fact that a lot of work on creating the game has already been done.
[/quote]
Yes, such options are possible. As I recall, the game League of Legends gained world-class popularity after it began to invest a lot of money in tournaments.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What's the purpose of blockchain here?
Pages:
Jump to: