Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 289. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What do you think is time to buy?  Smiley

I treat komodo as a pos asset that also has good liquidity as a privacy centric , censorship free currency. Personally accumulating on dips.

That is a very good strategy.  Soon KMD will be in the league of ETH and DASH
So I just downloaded the agama wallet today and sent money from bittrex hours later nothing is there?
I see that my komodo's are in the blockchain but no amount of syncing is doing anything on the lite network. Advice?

Assuming you have the same address as that of in Agama wallet (kindly double-check even space can significantly change it), use Basilisk mode and wait for at least 3 minutes. If nothing appears, click the Basilisk action button and choose clear cache and fetch wallet data.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why the sudden crash of the price today?

Market is stupid. It will go back up once the wallets work better and ppl stop rage/panic selling. Either way this tech is the best coin out there to stop regulation, so will be invaluable going forward into the next years shit storm.

What they call it around here, buying the rumor, and selling the news?  Big ticker countdown for an announcement, people started to accumulate in preparation of something big.  Announcement came and it wasn't as big of a deal as people expected, so those that made money off the pump got to dumping knowing that there was nothing to see here.

buy the rumor and sell the news is an old adage from way before crypto days and expresses a fundamental principle that markets work to take the most amount of wealth from the most amount of people as it can. It's a mistake, imo, to believe it has anything to do w/ the quality of the news. That the price did not return to the "pre-pump" level is, again imo, actually an indication that the news was well received indeed.
And regardless of 'how the news was received' for other 'investors' you should examine it from your pov. From mine i'm quite pleased.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

I treat komodo as a pos asset that also has good liquidity as a privacy centric , censorship free currency. Personally accumulating on dips.

So I just downloaded the agama wallet today and sent money from bittrex hours later nothing is there?
I see that my komodo's are in the blockchain but no amount of syncing is doing anything on the lite network. Advice?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 34

Activity: 10
What do you think is time to buy?  Smiley
Activity: 318

Market is stupid. It will go back up once the wallets work better and ppl stop rage/panic selling. Either way this tech is the best coin out there to stop regulation, so will be invaluable going forward into the next years shit storm.

What they call it around here, buying the rumor, and selling the news?  Big ticker countdown for an announcement, people started to accumulate in preparation of something big.  Announcement came and it wasn't as big of a deal as people expected, so those that made money off the pump got to dumping knowing that there was nothing to see here.
Activity: 53
@xmofuffo: they are working on a new release of Agama that is more stable and resolves the known issues. As I understood it is just a matter of some days or a few weeks from now.

Thanks for letting me know.

I am not too worried as I see transaction on blockexplorer. I will be watching for something that works.
Activity: 22
@xmofuffo: they are working on a new release of Agama that is more stable and resolves the known issues. As I understood it is just a matter of some days or a few weeks from now.
Activity: 216
I start to use KOMODO GUI wallet (KOMODO Swing wallet)....
OMG...So sloooow sync....Is there any blockchain data for download ?

24h has passed and my bc only at Nov,2016!

you can use the agama wallet too
it is faster cause they dont need download the whole blockchain
Agama does not show the budget.
But they're visible in the komodo explorer.
I don't see the agama sync with the net.

When do you make a normal wallet?
Not this set of bits from feces.
 Angry

Clear cache and refresh wallet.
It's in agama. Try. Not to help.
How's the KomodoGUI?
Activity: 53
This Agama wallet is not really working for me. How long does one wait to see balance update? Blockexplorer shows the balance. I logged out several times and cleared cache.

Activity: 196
Where can i read information about how to make a token and ICO in komodo platform?

You should contact them on their site here>>>> https://komodoplatform.com/live/

Their contact form is below the site  Smiley

Activity: 224
Where can i read information about how to make a token and ICO in komodo platform?
Activity: 35

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Grab some cheap Komodo boyz.

Once the dust settles everything will go up again...

Anyway, since the announcement, has there been any interest in people wanting to launch their token through the komodo platform?

Simple answer.  Yes

Now you got me curious!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I start to use KOMODO GUI wallet (KOMODO Swing wallet)....
OMG...So sloooow sync....Is there any blockchain data for download ?

24h has passed and my bc only at Nov,2016!

you can use the agama wallet too
it is faster cause they dont need download the whole blockchain
Agama does not show the budget.
But they're visible in the komodo explorer.
I don't see the agama sync with the net.

When do you make a normal wallet?
Not this set of bits from feces.
 Angry

Clear cache and refresh wallet.
Jump to: