Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 293. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
I asked questions about this project .. hopefully more professional and growing
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
dICO "torrents for ICO"

It is a complicated concept to reduce to a single acronym
hello, hello.

First thing... TY komodo for your vision of society.

People are so many focus on your presentation /the worst I've ever seen so you know what you have to do  Wink / they miss, until now, how big your project really is.

Atomic swap, Dico... It was to much on the same time for 80% of human brains.
Atomic swap, Dico are just "words" whose mean power to people and freedom : new POSSIBLE scenario.
The second way... maybe ... maybe :
United brics vs divided rest of the world
Brics (mining : china 70%, russia 30% soon), bricscoin, regulated everything, take huge profits on your back : same shit again.

So actually we have two choices, because there is only two directions, be "the man in charge" or "wait and see and cry".

You are concern by people/power, I am interesting in enrgy/power, the green part of the project.
So... maybe... with the K-platform ... an ico...  Smiley the self-power-coin ... Everything is POSSIBLE, because of you and your great work, so TY again.

This is time for goods ideas to win because "This is just about the human you really are"  Wink

thank you!
but you forgot about JUMBLR, which is the key tech that enables dICO. If everything you do is spied on and known by everyone, well, all the other things wont matter.

KMD's dPoW is a giant power savings, in that it lets all the other coins tap into BTC's immense power spendings. So instead of not using power, we "recycle" the BTC's power, currently 45 assetchains and KMD are doing this.

Soon, there will be many more. dPoW is another way to unite crypto: around a single BTC power usage.
Why people are selling? They must be idiots...
Since we were focusing on ironing out GUI issues that everybody says we must do, we didnt have the time to practice and make a fancy slick marketing presentation.

We did get new people in the community who say they can do better and we will see with the next presentation how it will go.

We did hire a fulltime spokeswoman and we are teaching her about crypto so she will be able to host some videos. Too bad I cant figure out how to get her pics to appear in the post... I think you will be pleasantly surprised

Is Agama wallet safe to use now?
for osx we dont have any known issues, for windows there are still some installer issues to be worked out.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why people are selling? They must be idiots...
Since we were focusing on ironing out GUI issues that everybody says we must do, we didnt have the time to practice and make a fancy slick marketing presentation.

We did get new people in the community who say they can do better and we will see with the next presentation how it will go.

We did hire a fulltime spokeswoman and we are teaching her about crypto so she will be able to host some videos. Too bad I cant figure out how to get her pics to appear in the post... I think you will be pleasantly surprised

Is Agama wallet safe to use now?
Activity: 9
hello, hello.

First thing... TY komodo for your vision of society.

People are so many focus on your presentation /the worst I've ever seen so you know what you have to do  Wink / they miss, until now, how big your project really is.

Atomic swap, Dico... It was to much on the same time for 80% of human brains.
Atomic swap, Dico are just "words" whose mean power to people and freedom : new POSSIBLE scenario.
The second way... maybe ... maybe :
United brics vs divided rest of the world
Brics (mining : china 70%, russia 30% soon), bricscoin, regulated everything, take huge profits on your back : same shit again.

So actually we have two choices, because there is only two directions, be "the man in charge" or "wait and see and cry".

You are concern by people/power, I am interesting in enrgy/power, the green part of the project.
So... maybe... with the K-platform ... an ico...  Smiley the self-power-coin ... Everything is POSSIBLE, because of you and your great work, so TY again.

This is time for goods ideas to win because "This is just about the human you really are"  Wink
Activity: 57
Just call ICO dICO and it suddenly not the same thing as ICO thus legal again Wink

Also like said above you can't stop decentralized system even when outlawed... Indeed today millions of people DDL major movies such as Harry Potter and so on on a daily basis...

I am glad to put some money in KMD, the devs are hard working and the community is active: all good things to make a coin in the top 10 with good returns.  Smiley
Is there a risk of the government saying it's illegal and trying to arrest the developers? That would suck, would be next level oppression.

edit: And also future decentralized ico's will they have to be done anonymously in the future to avoid persecution?

Isn't the country that illegalize ico China? It means other countries like russia or U.S. will still devop ico project without any worries as the law didn't applied to them. Besides, KMD had long since passing their ICO, so it's not even a concern here.
not just China: https://cointelegraph.com/news/protostarr-ico-shut-down-by-sec
also russia is making some noise about "nationalizing" crypto, ie. making anything but the staterun crypto illegal

Some have pointed out that ETH ICO are also decentralized, but the d in dICO means more than just decentralized. It is the difference between napster and torrents. napster was p2p but it had a single point of failure, which was attacked and shutdown.

Current ICO invariably have a single point of  failure. And if your blockchain transactions are transparent, then no matter how decentralized everything else is, what does it matter?

Without JUMBLR level privacy, there can be no dICO.
To my knowledge no other ICO platform offers JUMBLR level privacy.

Another issue is that by decentralizing the ICO inventory, whales wont be able to gobble up all the ICO coins at once.

Another issue about proxy token ICO is that they are nice and convenient, but it is all centralized in one blockchain and expensive gas fees to pay, forever. Having your own blockchain is the most efficient. No need to store all the transactions from unrelated projects, no terabyte blockchains needed.

To anybody that thinks dICO has been done before, they are confusing napster with torrents
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is first time I bought some during recent decline and will be keeping those coins for few months. Komodo was very attraction for me but it took long time to make my way into this project. I am glad finally I have coins of one more highly potential project.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Is there a risk of the government saying it's illegal and trying to arrest the developers? That would suck, would be next level oppression.

edit: And also future decentralized ico's will they have to be done anonymously in the future to avoid persecution?

Isn't the country that illegalize ico China? It means other countries like russia or U.S. will still devop ico project without any worries as the law didn't applied to them. Besides, KMD had long since passing their ICO, so it's not even a concern here.
Once again!

What happen to my Nxt SuperNet UNITY asset??? And what will happen to the Jumblr? I got some Jumblr but dont know how to do with them.
there is no UNITY asset, UNITY was the ticker symbol at poloniex for the SuperNET asset.
SUPERNET asset will migrate to assetchains later this year
JUMBLR will start getting revshares as soon as we get enough to warrant a distribution cycle:

1KRhTPvoxyJmVALwHFXZdeeWFbcJSbkFPu BTC dexfees
RThtXup6Zo7LZAi8kRWgjAyi1s4u6U9Cpf for KMD dexfees

JUMBLR will get 15% of those fees and also 100% of RGhxXpXSSBTBm9EvNsXnTQczthMCxHX91t, which is already past 2BTC worth of revenues even before GUI enabled release

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

if you dont want to wait for revshares, you can always sell it on barterdex

Thanks for the info. I meant the SuperNet on Nxt Asset. Let me keep mine and wait for the year end.

Another question is the SuperNet will be 1:1 basis as a SuperNet in Agama or it will be convert into KMD? What is the benifit of SuperNet?

Cheers
1:1 between SUPERNET assetchain and SuperNET asset. SuperNET will get revshares from its asset holdings, look at the bottom of: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Sorry James I just caught this. So we have to swap SuperNet asset for SUPERNET assetchain as SuperNet asset will cease to exist in time?
Since the NXT chain could well stop at some point, I felt this was a prudent course of action

Ah ok, so will the swap be done on nxt ae or will it be somewhere else?
the plan is to do something like an MGW withdraw, basically send the asset back to a special address with a message that contains the KMD address

but details still pending

And will there be any extra nice surpises once it is SUPERNET assetchain? Like the little chocolates you find on hotel pillows  Wink
Also will this include an opportunity for those without to swap, a chance to buy some SUPERNET assetchain?
good idea! we can make a CHOCOLATES assetchain Smiley

SUPERNET asset is already fully in people's hands, but I would imagine a lot of long time NXT SuperNET holders will be looking to sell as soon as they convert to SUPERNET

just need to offer enough
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It seems Komodo can go and trade at the levels of Ethereum in the future. Maybe 1 to 2 years and Komodo can also be a 25 Billion market.
I see good things coming if the team works as hard as Vitalik Buterin.

Are you sure of this prediction?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Once again!

What happen to my Nxt SuperNet UNITY asset??? And what will happen to the Jumblr? I got some Jumblr but dont know how to do with them.
there is no UNITY asset, UNITY was the ticker symbol at poloniex for the SuperNET asset.
SUPERNET asset will migrate to assetchains later this year
JUMBLR will start getting revshares as soon as we get enough to warrant a distribution cycle:

1KRhTPvoxyJmVALwHFXZdeeWFbcJSbkFPu BTC dexfees
RThtXup6Zo7LZAi8kRWgjAyi1s4u6U9Cpf for KMD dexfees

JUMBLR will get 15% of those fees and also 100% of RGhxXpXSSBTBm9EvNsXnTQczthMCxHX91t, which is already past 2BTC worth of revenues even before GUI enabled release

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

if you dont want to wait for revshares, you can always sell it on barterdex

Thanks for the info. I meant the SuperNet on Nxt Asset. Let me keep mine and wait for the year end.

Another question is the SuperNet will be 1:1 basis as a SuperNet in Agama or it will be convert into KMD? What is the benifit of SuperNet?

Cheers
1:1 between SUPERNET assetchain and SuperNET asset. SuperNET will get revshares from its asset holdings, look at the bottom of: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Sorry James I just caught this. So we have to swap SuperNet asset for SUPERNET assetchain as SuperNet asset will cease to exist in time?
Since the NXT chain could well stop at some point, I felt this was a prudent course of action

Ah ok, so will the swap be done on nxt ae or will it be somewhere else?
the plan is to do something like an MGW withdraw, basically send the asset back to a special address with a message that contains the KMD address

but details still pending

And will there be any extra nice surpises once it is SUPERNET assetchain? Like the little chocolates you find on hotel pillows  Wink
Also will this include an opportunity for those without to swap, a chance to buy some SUPERNET assetchain?
Activity: 11
the guys explaining ups and downs are so cute
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Great announcement yesterday! The price will go to the moon soon but I hope that it drops a bit to buy again.
When will be released more news about this first dICO?
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
thanks to komodos recent announcement, the trolls are restless! is somebody feeling threatened? lol who cares but it sure it funny watching (metaphorically) them writhe when the real action starts happening with this coin. this (the announcement) is great news, I missed the vid however but I get the point. Some real action is happening, the kmd team presented the vid a bit haphazardly which provided a vector for every sleeping troll to wake up and begin creation of fake accounts to say stupid comments that make no sense. more spew of FUD what a joke. anybody with any common sense can see the value this platform provides and if ya can't see it yet you may be blind or simply serving the demons who would obliterate our freedom.
Activity: 5

Jump to: