Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 290. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Grab some cheap Komodo boyz.

Once the dust settles everything will go up again...

Anyway, since the announcement, has there been any interest in people wanting to launch their token through the komodo platform?

Simple answer.  Yes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is there a paper wallet generator you can use offline?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I start to use KOMODO GUI wallet (KOMODO Swing wallet)....
OMG...So sloooow sync....Is there any blockchain data for download ?

24h has passed and my bc only at Nov,2016!

you can use the agama wallet too
it is faster cause they dont need download the whole blockchain
Agama does not show the budget.
But they're visible in the komodo explorer.
I don't see the agama sync with the net.

When do you make a normal wallet?
Not this set of bits from feces.
 Angry
Activity: 224

Anyway, since the announcement, has there been any interest in people wanting to launch their token through the komodo platform?

I think its too early to ask that question, we will see after the first ICO launch Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

you can use the agama wallet too
it is faster cause they dont need download the whole blockchain
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 2
Activity: 225
@ka82 you should be aware that most projects take at least 18 months to sort out wallet issues, so things are on track here. Just sit back and enjoy the Fanboy floor show raving about how much Kmd is going to be

worth and how this is bigger than Ben-Hur.

Cheers Jon  Wink

Bender fan?

Big Time......Byte my shiny metal ass!!

Cheers Jon  Grin

got one word for you buddy: pathetic.

your intentions are obvious I am sure the people you work for are scared for the better coin to win. oh so obvious. nothing but a unintelligible shitstream of spew from your posts. it's about time somebody called you out directly. maybe you can post with your fake accounts instead.

"cheers"
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
@ka82 you should be aware that most projects take at least 18 months to sort out wallet issues, so things are on track here. Just sit back and enjoy the Fanboy floor show raving about how much Kmd is going to be

Cheers Jon  Wink

Bender fan?

Big Time......Byte my shiny metal ass!!

Cheers Jon  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Cheers Jon  Wink

Bender fan?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

Cheers Jon  Wink
Activity: 183

1- Agma wallet hasn't been working when I first invested in KMD 5 months ago, and still it is not working based on several comments I've seen in this forum recently.

2- The project gives big promises however when it comes to just a working GUI it fails to deliver (at least in this 5 months)

Those are two very valid points you have made. It would be nice to get a proper answer and not just a lot of excuses or calling people trolls. I don't see that as a way of doing good business. The wallet does not work for me either. Its buggy to say the least and has always given errors. If anyone who is going to invest into a coin long term cannot even get to manage the wallet then what does that say about the development going forward. It puts a question mark around the longevity of the coin. Komodo has not gone the way of Bitcoin which was more organised. If you want success then you have to try and emulate the success of others and not take these comments as trolling. Presentation is important.

I never said it was trolling.

I said we are aware of the wallet issues and are working on them. Not sure what else we can do other than to acknowledge the issue and work on it.

Anyway, once the GUI is done, I hope we can get to more productive discussions. Repeating the same thing a hundred times doesnt really make it get done any faster.

We know about the wallet issues.
We are working on it.
This last week I even stopped all my core coding work and switched to help testing the wallet. Indeed there were some issues, which have been identified and on osx that I tested it now works much better. windows is also improved, but it still has some installer issues

We know about the wallet issues
We are working on it.

Also we know the presentation we did wasnt the best. Do we also have to repeat that a hundred times? We promise the next presentation will be better.

Face it, if that's all they can complain about, you've already won. The entire KMD project is amazing, keep up the great work...

There's NO problem having no wallet at all...people can just leave their coins in the exchange, but when you release a wallet saying it doesn't have any issue then it should work 100% (excluding unknown issues), at least a wallet with no known issues...by saying "you do use the wallet at your own risk" you're leaving the burden of the development to the users

You have made your point, to the point of annoyance. They are well aware of the issues and are working to correct them. Your continual need to point out those issues over and over will make no difference in how fast they are corrected. Let them do their job without the distraction.

"annoyance" is when people claim that something works with no issues but then you get stuck with the product

this is what I just tested after the lead developer told me there's no issues with the Swing wallet:

https://i.imgur.com/a/YBS6y.jpg

I'm not an asshole who just decided to invest in KMD today and when he found out there's something wrong with the wallet he starts ranting out in the forum....this is the issue that has been around for at least 5 months.
if you had older versions running you need to properly install the new version after properly uninstalling the old. I know, I know, you shouldnt have to do that and its not right to force users to do such things.

yet, if your system had an older version some special steps need to be taken. On a clean system, we are not seeing such issues. If you really want a working wallet, you would come to the #support channel and get support.

If you just want to keep complaining about the same things over and over, then even after we have it fixed, you will probably run older versions and complain it still doesnt work.

If your next post is just repeating that after X minutes the wallet still isnt fixed, then I will just ignore you from now. I have tried and tried, but it appears you have an agenda that is different from wanting to get a wallet working on your system.

I have no agenda...I'm a typical investor who wants to see a successful project. I kept it quiet until the announcement day which was the pivotal moment for me...anyways no further comments from me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

1- Agma wallet hasn't been working when I first invested in KMD 5 months ago, and still it is not working based on several comments I've seen in this forum recently.

2- The project gives big promises however when it comes to just a working GUI it fails to deliver (at least in this 5 months)

Those are two very valid points you have made. It would be nice to get a proper answer and not just a lot of excuses or calling people trolls. I don't see that as a way of doing good business. The wallet does not work for me either. Its buggy to say the least and has always given errors. If anyone who is going to invest into a coin long term cannot even get to manage the wallet then what does that say about the development going forward. It puts a question mark around the longevity of the coin. Komodo has not gone the way of Bitcoin which was more organised. If you want success then you have to try and emulate the success of others and not take these comments as trolling. Presentation is important.

I said we are aware of the wallet issues and are working on them. Not sure what else we can do other than to acknowledge the issue and work on it.

Anyway, once the GUI is done, I hope we can get to more productive discussions. Repeating the same thing a hundred times doesnt really make it get done any faster.

We are working on it.
This last week I even stopped all my core coding work and switched to help testing the wallet. Indeed there were some issues, which have been identified and on osx that I tested it now works much better. windows is also improved, but it still has some installer issues

We are working on it.

Also we know the presentation we did wasnt the best. Do we also have to repeat that a hundred times? We promise the next presentation will be better.

Face it, if that's all they can complain about, you've already won. The entire KMD project is amazing, keep up the great work...

There's NO problem having no wallet at all...people can just leave their coins in the exchange, but when you release a wallet saying it doesn't have any issue then it should work 100% (excluding unknown issues), at least a wallet with no known issues...by saying "you do use the wallet at your own risk" you're leaving the burden of the development to the users

You have made your point, to the point of annoyance. They are well aware of the issues and are working to correct them. Your continual need to point out those issues over and over will make no difference in how fast they are corrected. Let them do their job without the distraction.

"annoyance" is when people claim that something works with no issues but then you get stuck with the product

this is what I just tested after the lead developer told me there's no issues with the Swing wallet:

I'm not an asshole who just decided to invest in KMD today and when he found out there's something wrong with the wallet he starts ranting out in the forum....this is the issue that has been around for at least 5 months.
if you had older versions running you need to properly install the new version after properly uninstalling the old. I know, I know, you shouldnt have to do that and its not right to force users to do such things.

yet, if your system had an older version some special steps need to be taken. On a clean system, we are not seeing such issues. If you really want a working wallet, you would come to the #support channel and get support.

If you just want to keep complaining about the same things over and over, then even after we have it fixed, you will probably run older versions and complain it still doesnt work.

If your next post is just repeating that after X minutes the wallet still isnt fixed, then I will just ignore you from now. I have tried and tried, but it appears you have an agenda that is different from wanting to get a wallet working on your system.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
latest uptrend was a little teaser for things to come.
Komodo looks like one of the best projects longterm now.
I am a bit excited now.
Activity: 17

Okay, you made your point. We read it. We discussed it. And now, that's enough I think. Or what do you want more? Please understand me right. I don't want muzzle you and I'm also a friend of open minded discussions. But this conversation can't end in a way you like.

If you are disappointed and the team don't measured up to your's expectations I would suggest that you look for another coin with a wallet which satisfies you more. And if you like you can come back in future to see the progress and give Komodo another shot.

We are working on it.

We are working on it.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

We are working on it.

We are working on it.

We are working on it.

We are working on it.

Jump to: