Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 296. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think most haven't had a chance to properly digest this info. The partnership alone is amazing but we need more info , which Im sure will come.

To those making noise in the complaint department, I feel like even if you were getting a blowjob you'd be complaining that your balls arn't getting worked enough.

Seriously, if you have a complaint say it to these gentlemen on slack, they have been some of the most polite and accomidating people in crypto.

If you don't like what you're watching, change the channel, sell, moveon with your life. For everyone else this is a great opportunity to buy kmd on sale.
Activity: 22
The website looks great and the announcements were solid.
Activity: 33
Great job team! I listened to your anouncement.

I believe this will be a game changer, especially for komodo price with ICO money on platform . Komodo at 1 billion marketcap means only a $10 kmd, this should easily get to $40 short term (within a year).

Can someone please explain the difference between eth and kmd ICO and why eth isnt decentralized.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Very disappointed at the way of presenting the announcement!
Why, what did you expect? And it's not even finished yet.

They seem not prepared and engaging, the moderator can hardly speak english...They say they have BIG announcement but the first 60 seconds that should be super on-the-point and ass-kicking moment is completely the opposite!
So they would have a hard time selling snake oil. Style means nothing at this stage.

If they were taking their project seriously then they would take their marketing seriously.

Guys are new to presenting it's clear, but with some help they will do better next time.

And tehc itself is still top notch.

Anyway the news of having 5% bank share is big (how many crypto projects have it from top 10?), however poor presenting may encourage people to sell, another people will see oportunity.

This weeks volumes were not unseen in coinmarketcaps list.

this is not their first time...I've watched the presentation of the moderator before but when you say it's a BIG announcement then don't disappoint people! Find someone new, hire someone who can present if you "indeed" put so much efforts in your project...that's the mistake of highly technical people, they understand how great their project is and they assume others should also understand so they are very poor presentors...

Activity: 3
I've been watching the live but it was quite hard to understand everything..

Could someone please recap all the improvements which have been made ? And especially help explaining why does that make KMD such a revolutionary project ?

Thanks
Activity: 54

If you want Entertainment moron put on the Disney Channel
Activity: 149
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Decentralized ICO arrived at the best moment Wink
Activity: 159

They seem not prepared and engaging, the moderator can hardly speak english...They say they have BIG announcement but the first 60 seconds that should be super on-the-point and ass-kicking moment is completely the opposite!
So they would have a hard time selling snake oil. Style means nothing at this stage.

If they were taking their project seriously then they would take their marketing seriously.

Guys are new to presenting it's clear, but with some help they will do better next time.

And tehc itself is still top notch.

Anyway the news of having 5% bank share is big (how many crypto projects have it from top 10?), however poor presenting may encourage people to sell, another people will see oportunity.

This weeks volumes were not unseen in coinmarketcaps list.

Great announcements, dressed up and presented in the worst possible way. What were you thinking? you are a multi million dollar coin and you can't even get a HD stream out with a professional presentation? The price will go up after the initial dump once people realise what you just announced. Next time guys make it professional!

Indeed...unbelievable!
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
So....everybody is dumping ? .......bitrex going wild........
Activity: 211
BOOM! Komodo's ICOs coming
Activity: 5
Great announcements, dressed up and presented in the worst possible way. What were you thinking? you are a multi million dollar coin and you can't even get a HD stream out with a professional presentation? The price will go up after the initial dump once people realise what you just announced. Next time guys make it professional!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
booom, now i feel blessed having participated to Komodo's ICO

I didnt understend the moneize ICO's part. It will have an ICO?

Activity: 19

Activity: 50
What exactly has been announced thus far? i'm somewhat new to KMD but far haven't heard anything new.

KMD now owns 5% of bank to have source of fiat in crypto. At least this what I understood.

https://monaize.com/#/uk

This one. And also is opening a decentralized exchange.

Jump to: