Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 294. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
When will kmd have a better wallet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Tell please how can I see (claim) REVS and JUMBLR in my wallet by using komodo-cli.exe?
Because of Komodo swing 8.0 wallet dont works and Agama want not to install correctly. Win 7-64
Thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have to say sorry about my supposition of news wouldn't be so big but I was totally wrong Tongue

by the way in my country(asia), most of crypto manias aint be aware of value of anonymous coins yet.
It may be take some more time, may be 2018~, to be acquire real valuation from the crypto world in my country...
(It is really grateful for me because I can add more stock of KMD though Wink)
people who are able to understand the implications of a JUMBLR level privacy combined with barterDEX to obtain ICO coins...

maybe it is too complex for some people, but I am glad there are those that can see the future.

It is just so wrong for a govt or anybody to just declare that ICO are illegal. It is your money, if you want to spend it on ICO, then why are you prevented from doing so?

The reason I think is that money flows to the highest ROI and in spite of whatver  problems some ICOs have, overall has had and it will have one of the highest ROI of any investment type over the medium term. So "protecting" the people from losing money in ICO is really code for preventing anybody but the elite to participate.

It is already like this for IPO. only the already rich are able to participate and only the companies willing to pay the fees/bribes/etc to get listed are able to be listed. The rich get richer and only the big are able to make it bigger.

The crypto principle is to give power back to the people and give them the ability to make a lot of money or lose it all investing in whatever they want to. It is your hard earned money, anybody that restricts what you can do with it is effectively stealing value from you. Your right to mitigate damages should certainly include the ability to utilize JUMBLR and barterDEX

I know nought about algo, but these thing was helpful for me to seize a big picture of Komodo’s superiority at a glance.

1)   Based on Bitcoin’s mighty blockchain
For durability is first thing on earth.
2)   Early fork of ZCash
zk-SNARKs’s idea itself is maybe difficult but obviously it’s best meaningful anonymizing tec.
3)   Anon DEX and Gateway between crypto currency and fiat currency
That’s what we need. Yesterday’s news was what we wanted to hear. hitting the head of a f*cking nail.

And best things and originality is always consists of ever existing useful material.

Personally, presentation of yesterday was not so bad I think. It’s not a flutter.
Only was it little bit difficult because I’m really not good at listening English. I had to read tweets about $kmd to comprehend what’s going on.
Hope next time, using more pictures or illustrations is so helpful!

I think all we need is keeping being modest.
I don’t waste my time writing some shit blog or steemit about Komodo.
It’s really painful to see people explain hard how their HODLing crypto is greater and different than others you know? Is it only in my country?
Only time isn’t still mature. KMD is crypto’s main stream obviously.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
people who are able to understand the implications of a JUMBLR level privacy combined with barterDEX to obtain ICO coins...

maybe it is too complex for some people, but I am glad there are those that can see the future.

It is just so wrong for a govt or anybody to just declare that ICO are illegal. It is your money, if you want to spend it on ICO, then why are you prevented from doing so?

The reason I think is that money flows to the highest ROI and in spite of whatver  problems some ICOs have, overall has had and it will have one of the highest ROI of any investment type over the medium term. So "protecting" the people from losing money in ICO is really code for preventing anybody but the elite to participate.

It is already like this for IPO. only the already rich are able to participate and only the companies willing to pay the fees/bribes/etc to get listed are able to be listed. The rich get richer and only the big are able to make it bigger.

The crypto principle is to give power back to the people and give them the ability to make a lot of money or lose it all investing in whatever they want to. It is your hard earned money, anybody that restricts what you can do with it is effectively stealing value from you. Your right to mitigate damages should certainly include the ability to utilize JUMBLR and barterDEX

I was turn down by my bank from investing in IPO just because i don't have a job or a fixed income (no job due to my health problems).
So i totally agreed, it not fair only the rich are allowed to invest in IPO, and normal people like myself are not allowed to invest for my future, it sad. Undecided

So i'm glad Komodo are doing this....this is a great news for everyone, who want to invest for their future...and no annoying government policy can stop me to invest for my future now  Cool

Thanks James/jl777B Smiley

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
It was once called a Premine....now a ICO........what's next?.......It's just come to me ....Sidechain ICO......the future of crypto is looking closer to Wall st every day......So sad

Cheers Jon Cry
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck

Well explained. I share your thoughts. Of course it is controversial, but I also think it's the future Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Very disappointed at the way of presenting the announcement!

If you want Entertainment moron put on the Disney Channel

I don't need entertainment...I just need a professional easy to understand, non-technical presentation...

But Blockchain IS a technical world

who said it's NOT a technical world? I said someone needs to present who has skills in translating technical stuff into easy to understand for non-technical people.

But this presentation was not for consumers or retaliers! is a "back-end tech, so for technical people

Where is its concept of money/currency coming from ?

This presentation wasnt about currency, but about a tech (dPow, asset chains)

Basically you have nailed it and better understanding with what Komodo platform offers. Instead of replying to an obvious troll with limited crypto tech knowledge, let us be excited of what is coming for Komodo. Stay HODL.

that was my genuine feeling, didn't mean to troll...troll is someone who calls people "moron" without knowing them...and that's exactly the issue here, when you think everyone who complains or doesn't understand something is a "troll with limited crypto tech knowledge" then you can't improve how you communicate with them...strong communication/presentation is the key to a successful everything. you can make a crp project look amazing and make an amazing project look crp with a presentation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

I don't need entertainment...I just need a professional easy to understand, non-technical presentation...

who said it's NOT a technical world? I said someone needs to present who has skills in translating technical stuff into easy to understand for non-technical people.

But this presentation was not for consumers or retaliers! is a "back-end tech, so for technical people

Basically you have nailed it and better understanding with what Komodo platform offers. Instead of replying to an obvious troll with limited crypto tech knowledge, let us be excited of what is coming for Komodo. Stay HODL.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Why people are selling? They must be idiots...

everyone is selling everything those days

price is falling because traders have rule "buy rumors sell the news"! and todays btc crash also didnt any good for komodo(panic sellers got out from komodo)!
Activity: 8
I have to say sorry about my supposition of news wouldn't be so big but I was totally wrong Tongue

by the way in my country(asia), most of crypto manias aint be aware of value of anonymous coins yet.
It may be take some more time, may be 2018~, to be acquire real valuation from the crypto world in my country...

This is what I'm talking about. There is great vision behind this team and its about more than just making money or some fancy tech. It's about changing people's lives. I don't care if the presentations are not good for now as I'm just hoping that the price stays low for a time so I can get more on my hands. I predict that KMD will be one if the  royal crypto's in the long run!
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Since we were focusing on ironing out GUI issues that everybody says we must do, we didnt have the time to practice and make a fancy slick marketing presentation.

We did get new people in the community who say they can do better and we will see with the next presentation how it will go.

We did hire a fulltime spokeswoman and we are teaching her about crypto so she will be able to host some videos. Too bad I cant figure out how to get her pics to appear in the post... I think you will be pleasantly surprised
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
It seems Komodo can go and trade at the levels of Ethereum in the future. Maybe 1 to 2 years and Komodo can also be a 25 Billion market.
I see good things coming if the team works as hard as Vitalik Buterin.
Activity: 160

everyone is selling everything those days
Activity: 160

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

Activity: 28
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
To those making noise in the complaint department, I feel like even if you were getting a blowjob you'd be complaining that your balls arn't getting worked enough.

Im a pickle Morty takes the prize for Reverse Trolling, folks!     ROFLMAO!   Grin

Gotta love it, that was a great line....
Jump to: