Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 300. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133
I recently found the image of Komodo platform below. I am wondering how many of the listed features are already implemented and if there is a roadmap by when all the feature are planned to be integrated.
The image also shows a DAapps section. It was new to me that the platform supports decentralized apps. But yet I could not find any Dapp creation tutorial or documentation for Komodo. Isn't there one, is it? Or is the whole image just a future vision?

The majority of these are already done, mostly waiting for GUI. A few are still in the early stage.

The roadmap is to keep improving the various areas as best as we can. No specific timeline as it is quite complicated and any roadmap would necessarily just be a rough estimate
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can't wait to hear what the announcement at the conference will be. Its got me pumped up baby Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
I recently found the image of Komodo platform below. I am wondering how many of the listed features are already implemented and if there is a roadmap by when all the feature are planned to be integrated.
The image also shows a DAapps section. It was new to me that the platform supports decentralized apps. But yet I could not find any Dapp creation tutorial or documentation for Komodo. Isn't there one, is it? Or is the whole image just a future vision?

Activity: 1
dear devs,

I'm still very new to komodo, basically i just knew this coin when I started mining it around 3 months ago. Not because the value, but it's the most easier coin to mine using EWBF and still giving a profit with 1 gpu.
Just when I researched the website and it's whitepaper, I realized that komodo has so many functions. But still, until now, I dunno why the wallets (both Agama and Iguana) always crashed with my Pc (running win10 x64 always update, enough ram and gpu) in the login screen, so I had difficulties to understand the true purpose of this coin. (I'm sorry but honestly it's hard to find a clue for a fix when the thread reach 500++ pages)

I'm expecting you guys will fix this in Agama's final release, and until know, I'm still holding this coin and surprised that the price is skyrocketing and currently it has very big volume on bittrex.

ps : I guess dev team have to take several days off and take a trip to Komodo island, further east from Bali island, and basically Komodo is the name of exotic animal Wink

Activity: 8
Dev's market plan is very keen I think.
If it won't be so grand breaking news tommorow, atleast many of fans entered KMD this time.(including me)
and ofcourse Komodo itself is a big fantastic venture.
ofcourse it will grow steady or rapidly.

Countdown by Crypto teams is STILL so much fun and cool but won't be so in the near future.
So our Komodo core team is very relieable on advertising aspect Grin
Once again!

What happen to my Nxt SuperNet UNITY asset??? And what will happen to the Jumblr? I got some Jumblr but dont know how to do with them.
there is no UNITY asset, UNITY was the ticker symbol at poloniex for the SuperNET asset.
SUPERNET asset will migrate to assetchains later this year
JUMBLR will start getting revshares as soon as we get enough to warrant a distribution cycle:

1KRhTPvoxyJmVALwHFXZdeeWFbcJSbkFPu BTC dexfees
RThtXup6Zo7LZAi8kRWgjAyi1s4u6U9Cpf for KMD dexfees

JUMBLR will get 15% of those fees and also 100% of RGhxXpXSSBTBm9EvNsXnTQczthMCxHX91t, which is already past 2BTC worth of revenues even before GUI enabled release

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

if you dont want to wait for revshares, you can always sell it on barterdex

Thanks for the info. I meant the SuperNet on Nxt Asset. Let me keep mine and wait for the year end.

Another question is the SuperNet will be 1:1 basis as a SuperNet in Agama or it will be convert into KMD? What is the benifit of SuperNet?

Cheers
1:1 between SUPERNET assetchain and SuperNET asset. SuperNET will get revshares from its asset holdings, look at the bottom of: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Sorry James I just caught this. So we have to swap SuperNet asset for SUPERNET assetchain as SuperNet asset will cease to exist in time?
Since the NXT chain could well stop at some point, I felt this was a prudent course of action

Ah ok, so will the swap be done on nxt ae or will it be somewhere else?
the plan is to do something like an MGW withdraw, basically send the asset back to a special address with a message that contains the KMD address

but details still pending
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Once again!

What happen to my Nxt SuperNet UNITY asset??? And what will happen to the Jumblr? I got some Jumblr but dont know how to do with them.
there is no UNITY asset, UNITY was the ticker symbol at poloniex for the SuperNET asset.
JUMBLR will start getting revshares as soon as we get enough to warrant a distribution cycle:

JUMBLR will get 15% of those fees and also 100% of RGhxXpXSSBTBm9EvNsXnTQczthMCxHX91t, which is already past 2BTC worth of revenues even before GUI enabled release

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Thanks for the info. I meant the SuperNet on Nxt Asset. Let me keep mine and wait for the year end.

Another question is the SuperNet will be 1:1 basis as a SuperNet in Agama or it will be convert into KMD? What is the benifit of SuperNet?

Cheers
1:1 between SUPERNET assetchain and SuperNET asset. SuperNET will get revshares from its asset holdings, look at the bottom of: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

Sorry James I just caught this. So we have to swap SuperNet asset for SUPERNET assetchain as SuperNet asset will cease to exist in time?
Since the NXT chain could well stop at some point, I felt this was a prudent course of action

Ah ok, so will the swap be done on nxt ae or will it be somewhere else?
Once again!

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Cheers

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo volume is impressive yet.Bullish
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Once again!

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Can someone help me? I cant see my balance in my Agama wallet (EasyDex (v.0.1.6.2e-beta) Dont know what to do? I need to send komodo to a friend.....what do i do?Huh??

I recommend to go to the SuperNet Slack and ask help there in the #Support channel. There are some problems with the current version (only on the GUI side) and the new one is coming before the big announcement tomorrow.

Good luck and wait for the pump!  Cool

https://www.supernet.org/supernet/slack-invite
Activity: 5
Can someone help me? I cant see my balance in my Agama wallet (EasyDex (v.0.1.6.2e-beta) Dont know what to do? I need to send komodo to a friend.....what do i do?Huh??
Once again!

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Cheers
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Once again!

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Cheers
Once again!

3272.65258105 KMD
No. Transactions 2341

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Once again!

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hello guys, I missed these informations about Jumblr completely  Roll Eyes ... I received the Jumblr on my wallet but it´s on the Ledger Nano S. Is there a possibility to claim the Jumblr on the Nano?
Nobody? Is there a chance to claim the Jumblr on my Komodo Wallet from my Ledger Nano S?

I´m holding Komodo since march, glad to see the rise from this amazing project, thanks devs!
yes it will be possible. after we stabilize the windows gui, we will tackle the privkey export for ledger nano
Thanks for this great information!
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Hello guys, I missed these informations about Jumblr completely  Roll Eyes ... I received the Jumblr on my wallet but it´s on the Ledger Nano S. Is there a possibility to claim the Jumblr on the Nano?
Nobody? Is there a chance to claim the Jumblr on my Komodo Wallet from my Ledger Nano S?

I´m holding Komodo since march, glad to see the rise from this amazing project, thanks devs!
yes it will be possible. after we stabilize the windows gui, we will tackle the privkey export for ledger nano

What is going on with komodo? Why the BIG sell off?HuhHuh?? Price is falling fast........No more big announcement?

Nothing to be worried about. Just a minor price correction. Price will go up again after the correction (and expected to go up even more after the announcement tomorrow!).

Don't forget the KMD is still up about $1,70 compared to just 1 week ago!
Activity: 5

What is going on with komodo? Why the BIG sell off?HuhHuh?? Price is falling fast........No more big announcement?

Jump to: