Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 303. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
You guys think KMD will go over 6 dollar today?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I like to see Komodo price shooting up because this is good project and should be in top 10 for shore. Today Komodo is on 22 place at CoinMarketCap so we need only few runs like this. A lot of good things happens to Komodo lately and let's hope team will keep up this great work. Now we need Fully working Agama and price will keep rising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Hello guys, I missed these informations about Jumblr completely  Roll Eyes ... I received the Jumblr on my wallet but it´s on the Ledger Nano S. Is there a possibility to claim the Jumblr on the Nano?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.

well, actually almost all such features are implemented in different coins, so I can not say this is something completely unique   Undecided

but, the rally Komodo started recently is fantastic without a doubt, I wonder will it hold there and continue to climb higher ... or... will fell donw like Ikar..

only time and market will tell

Security using dPoW and Privacy are not used almost all. In fact you can only count with your fingers the cryptos offering mixing and privacy so where did you read almost all have this features? Better read the whitepaper and not just riding the bandwagon of shills and trolls. Even more premium than Ethereum . So watch out in less than 3 years, it will be in place.
Actually true privacy and more important fungibility are yet to be proved in crypto. For me what is somehow worrysome is what was shown with the recent BTC-e scandal. BTC in no that private and Zcash as it´s on backdoor at the devs disposal to turn privacy on and off..  said by the Zcash devs themselfs.)
Let´s hope KMD can help solve this issues and establish as a true privacy coin.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Nice raise in price. I would be very curious how the price for the Revshares will be when they will be tradeable.

Wish you a good luck for the further development.

I'm asking myself who is actuallly selling seeing such price growth. Price will be 5$ or even 10$ soon.
Tech is also superior to many others in top 10 market cap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.

well, actually almost all such features are implemented in different coins, so I can not say this is something completely unique   Undecided

but, the rally Komodo started recently is fantastic without a doubt, I wonder will it hold there and continue to climb higher ... or... will fell donw like Ikar..

Security using dPoW and Privacy are not used almost all. In fact you can only count with your fingers the cryptos offering mixing and privacy so where did you read almost all have this features? Better read the whitepaper and not just riding the bandwagon of shills and trolls. Even more premium than Ethereum . So watch out in less than 3 years, it will be in place.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nice raise in price. I would be very curious how the price for the Revshares will be when they will be tradeable.

Wish you a good luck for the further development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111

Activity: 686
still not sure if the hype is real -.-

Who has read their whitepaper, who is legit and actually endorses this coin? I try to stay away from pump and dump...

Everything in blockchain tech is very new. So the actual valuation of coins, even BTC itself, is always speculative on future usabillity of the techs. It´s no different here. If you add to that the speculation on exchanges, you always have pump and dumps despite the awasomness of a given project.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hope that you can hold the coin, generate more profits, I want to buy a new big house
Activity: 196
Hello, i'm trying to swap my BTCD to KMD, was doing everything like was said in the guide on the swap page, sent my BTCD around 4 days ago, it was even before  price pump, and still have 0 balance on the swap page, i lost my money?  Or just waiting for the price dump and after will get them? Transaction number: https://www.blockexperts.com/btcd/tx/4f5134c4f3123a73effe81f4b7a43ccd27c831d40f96d90dc7b1cbd4784762fe
Thank you.

You will get your coin in the next released, just wait and save your seed...use the seed on Agama when your coins is released by Devs  Cool

Activity: 1
Hello, fellow KMD holders.

Been holding KMD for a while and love the project. Was trying to transfer KMD from the Agama Wallet to another address and it would never actually go through. After I would hit "send," everything in the wallet showed that it worked but nothing ever transferred out.  Any ideas?
Activity: 225
still not sure if the hype is real -.-

Who has read their whitepaper, who is legit and actually endorses this coin? I try to stay away from pump and dump...

not sure if you are real either. sounds like more crap. if you wish to know about kodomo why don't _you_ read the whitepaper yourself. after all it may just be 100% fake, all of these people here may be fake too. heck, it may all be the same person posting over and over just to trick you into being scared or giving up your money.. hmm.. will the doubt ever stop? maybe you doubt yourself instead of do some research before talking s*t. and that goes for all previous and subsequent posts with such BS contents from all of the jealous haters! thank you and I have said my piece for today.

edit- the function and testing of komodo has been, even at this early phase, well documented and discussed. hey look at the well over 500 pages of this thread, I am sure you didn't read, or perhaps read with your 'other' accounts. nonetheless it is truly absurd to expect somebody to hold your hand and patiently explain all of the virtue of this currency (like they care if you sign on or not) ... if you have doubt you should probably go somewhere else to lose your money. i am not speaking for kmd, no affiliation. that is a response from an actual being who has an opinion, a bit beyond FUD and turd wallowing. enjoy the stagnation and eventual failure of bit[Suspicious link removed]d evening Smiley haha this forum is such a joke if you write B I T C O I N the regular way they remove it and label it a suspicious link. just another example of the censorship and manipulation present and encouraged here by the people running this forum.

go komodo we will laugh when you clown these fools.

good job and a well deserved rise to the top.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Only the possibility of to tumble any coin with zk-snarks is very impressive and elegant in my opinion
Activity: 142
Hello! I am waiting more than 36 hours. This is normal??

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
wow guys, all it takes is a 100% price rise over 4 days for KMD to finally get some new peoples!! Welcome everyone to the best coin everyones finally hearing about!
Activity: 3
Hey guys I just covered this, I'm fairly new to cryptocurrencies and this whole Komodo coin has really caught my eye,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ8rs0J4szM

Check out the video I made thanks and much love Crypto Kno!
Activity: 154
is the JUMBLR airdrop paid? Not showing in my wallet, cant find much about it
Yes the Jumblr is paid. I am working on a Jumblr command line guides so people can see and use their Jumblr through the cli.

Thnx, im currently travelling but will jump on the komodo slack soon for some help with my agama wallet Cheesy
Activity: 391
can someone please explain what Supernet (specifically the UNITY asset on the NXT asset exchange) has to do with any of this - meaning Komodo?  Is UNITY still relevant at all?  Worth anything?  If so, why?  Is the NXT asset exchange the only place to hold UNITY?  Help.  

The SuperNET asset is a holding asset that will also receive revenue shares from all of the services on the Komodo platform (Jumblr, DEX, Pangea poker, etc.) when all of these things start producing enough dividends to be distributed.  The asset itself has a base value made up by all of its holdings, which can be seen here:  http://old.supernet.org/nav.php
I think the page may not be completely up to date, but you get the idea.  When any of those holdings go up, the SuperNET asset value also goes up and when any of the holdings produce dividends, SuperNET asset holders also get a portion of those dividends.

It's almost like the Berkshire Hathaway stock of the crypto world. So yes, it's worth something.

Currently the only place to hold the asset is on NXT.  Soon though, the asset will be migrated over to Komodo as an assetchain that will be independent of NXT and tradable on BarterDEX.
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
When the Jumblr is live, it can be used to tumble any coin with zk-snarks. In order to Jumblr, you need KMD. However, with the BarterDEX having smartaddresses you can use them as a Jumblr deposit address and in essence you can tumble any coin through the system. We have videos of Jumblr in action that will be released soon enough as well. We don't want to overwhelm people.

In truth though, Komodo Platform has always had these features. The difference being that people are actually paying attention now.
Jump to: