Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 302. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
based on my limited understanding, I believe komodo will follow the OMG trends as they both seems to figuring out a real distributed exchanges across multiple assets and blockchains.

indeed the concept komodo may be like that, but now shows the process of continuous improvement or system development and the price is now increased to $ 3.35 or up 32.18% so it should still be followed by this komodo

I'm just pissed why I didn't buy OMG in July when it was < $1 and now almost $12.
Activity: 311
based on my limited understanding, I believe komodo will follow the OMG trends as they both seems to figuring out a real distributed exchanges across multiple assets and blockchains.

indeed the concept komodo may be like that, but now shows the process of continuous improvement or system development and the price is now increased to $ 3.35 or up 32.18% so it should still be followed by this komodo
Activity: 183
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.

well, actually almost all such features are implemented in different coins, so I can not say this is something completely unique   Undecided

but, the rally Komodo started recently is fantastic without a doubt, I wonder will it hold there and continue to climb higher ... or... will fell donw like Ikar..

only time and market will tell

Security using dPoW and Privacy are not used almost all. In fact you can only count with your fingers the cryptos offering mixing and privacy so where did you read almost all have this features? Better read the whitepaper and not just riding the bandwagon of shills and trolls. Even more premium than Ethereum . So watch out in less than 3 years, it will be in place.
Actually true privacy and more important fungibility are yet to be proved in crypto. For me what is somehow worrysome is what was shown with the recent BTC-e scandal. BTC in no that private and Zcash as it´s on backdoor at the devs disposal to turn privacy on and off..  said by the Zcash devs themselfs.)
Let´s hope KMD can help solve this issues and establish as a true privacy coin.
There is no backdoor in zcash and devs cannot turn privacy on and off. Not sure where you get such misinformation
https://www.newscientist.com/blogs/onepercent/2013/03/bitcoin-zerocoin.html 
have no idea why you think that article from 2013 supports some dev controllable privacy switch. the user controls whether they utilize the privacy or not

For me is not that reassuring that the dev says he would be able to add this kind of feature to a coin. If it is not possible , great news. If it is possible it´s something no one wants to see in a privacy focussed coin. I´m not a tech guy. that´s why i like to see what people that are has t say. So thanx for jumping in this "discussion".
The zksnark tech that the zcash team developed was an improvement on the original zercoin method. You can be assured that if I knew of any backdoor in zcash, I would not have chosen its tech

if you are not technical, you will need to trust the judgements of those that are and hopefully a 4 year old article is not going to cause you much concerns

Great reply. People are always bringing up the 2013 article in regards to zero based coins, so its great to get a response like this from the dev.
If the strongest attack the zcash fudders can make is based on a 2013 speculative article about a future (from 2013) version of the predecessor to what zcash actually made...

well, it would be like using some old nostradamus quotes as supporting material for your thesis.

the 2013 article was a "what if" "could work this way" type of speculation on a yet to be completed zerocoin (by the zcash team by the way). also, you seem to be putting weight on what some commenters to the speculative article posted.

zcash then decided it needed to be improved drastically into the zksnark method for the ZEC release.

There is strong academically peer reviewed math that is implemented in zcash, the mixin factor grows with each transaction. As opposed to limited mixin of 3 to 10 for the best "competitive" algo.

I could have chosen any privacy tech to build on. In my technical judgement (however good that might be), I chose zcash
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Security and Privacy indeed are several traits of Komodo that are very much important in building decentralized apps and sidechains. In an event where kmd platform starts using kmd gas to fuel such apps and sidechains, well I will let the price speaks for itself so hodl.

well, actually almost all such features are implemented in different coins, so I can not say this is something completely unique   Undecided

but, the rally Komodo started recently is fantastic without a doubt, I wonder will it hold there and continue to climb higher ... or... will fell donw like Ikar..

Security using dPoW and Privacy are not used almost all. In fact you can only count with your fingers the cryptos offering mixing and privacy so where did you read almost all have this features? Better read the whitepaper and not just riding the bandwagon of shills and trolls. Even more premium than Ethereum . So watch out in less than 3 years, it will be in place.
Actually true privacy and more important fungibility are yet to be proved in crypto. For me what is somehow worrysome is what was shown with the recent BTC-e scandal. BTC in no that private and Zcash as it´s on backdoor at the devs disposal to turn privacy on and off..  said by the Zcash devs themselfs.)
There is no backdoor in zcash and devs cannot turn privacy on and off. Not sure where you get such misinformation
have no idea why you think that article from 2013 supports some dev controllable privacy switch. the user controls whether they utilize the privacy or not

For me is not that reassuring that the dev says he would be able to add this kind of feature to a coin. If it is not possible , great news. If it is possible it´s something no one wants to see in a privacy focussed coin. I´m not a tech guy. that´s why i like to see what people that are has t say. So thanx for jumping in this "discussion".
The zksnark tech that the zcash team developed was an improvement on the original zercoin method. You can be assured that if I knew of any backdoor in zcash, I would not have chosen its tech

if you are not technical, you will need to trust the judgements of those that are and hopefully a 4 year old article is not going to cause you much concerns

Great reply. People are always bringing up the 2013 article in regards to zero based coins, so its great to get a response like this from the dev.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hoping we see komodo at $8 by friday  Smiley

i belive we can see it Smiley hopefully by friday!

Fingers crossed  Smiley

certainly such a price is just around the corner. And in 2018 the price of $ 20 is more than real
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Fingers crossed  Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Isn't there something like a lack in oversight with regards to total supply or so? Like, couldn't the total supply be raised without being noticed?
If you believe in fantasy stories by zcash fudders.

the reality is that all the param ceremony participants would have to collude and if they did, it will become clear that they did. Not exactly a high probability scenario, yet many somehow believe it is true. Even though there are videos for many of the participants, including Peter Todd who was driving through the wilderness.

Just incredible how strong the misinformation forces can create.

It is similar to saying all bitcoin addresses are insecure because you can just bruteforce all the privkeys. A theoretical possibility does not make something true

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Isn't there something like a lack in oversight with regards to total supply or so? Like, couldn't the total supply be raised without being noticed?
Activity: 3
after $4 back to $1.5-$2

What makes you say this? any reason I would love to know
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
after $4 back to $1.5-$2
Activity: 5

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Is ZCASH actually a clone of this or a close competitor? What is the reason for the huge difference in market cap?
Jump to: