Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 355. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 101
Bought some kmd on bittrex today.Now planning to move them to wallet.Any suggestions which wallet is good for Windows pc? The onw which doesn't take too much space and bandwidth.

I would recommend the newer Agama Wallet:
https://supernet.org/en/products/agama

In Basilisk Mode it's really fast and you don't need to download the whole blockchain.
Is Agama available for android? or any other android wallet where kmd can be stored as I dont have pc

I'm not using Jaxx wallet but I'm sure I read somewhere that they are going to integrate Komodo soon. Does anyone know if it's already integrated?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bought some kmd on bittrex today.Now planning to move them to wallet.Any suggestions which wallet is good for Windows pc? The onw which doesn't take too much space and bandwidth.

In Basilisk Mode it's really fast and you don't need to download the whole blockchain.
Is Agama available for android? or any other android wallet where kmd can be stored as I dont have pc
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

When will Komodo on Polo?
Activity: 17

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 66
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
All well and good finding bugs, but dont you think the more professional way to do this is pm one of the devs and give the public posts with the sarcastic smileys a miss?

So you are pissed because I used a roll-eyes smiley? I thought it was funny to find Zcash there. You need a dose of humor in your life.

I'm sorry but aren't forums made to identify and report bugs?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
All well and good finding bugs, but dont you think the more professional way to do this is pm one of the devs and give the public posts with the sarcastic smileys a miss?

I think you should stop using "Zcash" in your wallet  Roll Eyes

Code:
KMD - REZiQwA3sTootgPwApmFozinqTMySg5Fv9
PM me for posting ANN.
p.s. whats this in your post:
Code:

Some sort of begging address?

Excellent way to treat the people who find bugs. Amazing.

No need to be a drama queen, as "ethereumnews" I think you have bigger things to worry about than some legacy text left over in a wallet  Grin Grin

So my username bothers you? Guess what Mr Weirdo, I actually did contribution by making two Komodo related YouTube videos:

Not only that, I also wrote two articles on my budding crypto currency website:

http://ethereumfaq.org/mine-komodo-with-amd-nvidia-or-cpu-06146/
http://ethereumfaq.org/best-komodo-wallet-kmd-currency-wallet-06140/

Now that is another thing that the Komodo community decided to tip Cryptomined and not me. Here is a quote from him admitting that he got money.

KMD is very good, they gave me a bountry for the mining video I did... I didnt ask... I need to do a video on the wallet as the wallet is awesome

So is it wrong to ask for a tip after doing so much for community?

Code:
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
I think you should stop using "Zcash" in your wallet  Roll Eyes

Everyone knows KMD is based on Zcash but has been developed above and beyond.

No need to be a drama queen, as "ethereumnews" I think you have bigger things to worry about than some legacy text left over in a wallet  Grin Grin

p.s. whats this in your post:
Code:

Some sort of begging address?
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Any updates on Ledger interest bug fix?

Also, any plans to either update the Ledger wallet to be able to transfer assets (like Jumblr) or better yet create a fully functional light wallet like MyEtherWallet.com that can interact with Ledger?

Thanks, very interested in this project.

I think many people want to know this, myself included

Our developer has to help them with that. However, there are currently higher priority tasks going on (such as our ICO site). It's impossible to give any time estimation at this point.

It's one of cryptos greatest unsolved mysteries ........how all ICO sites seem too work flawlessly during the BTC gathering phase .......and many have problems once that's over......mmmmmmm

Cheers Jon  Shocked  
PM me for posting ANN.
I think you should stop using "Zcash" in your wallet  Roll Eyes

Code:
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Komodo Pool 0.1% Fee *SUPER LOW FEE FOREVER!*
PPLNS Payout
Fastest European Location
2Gbps Connection Unmettered
Min. Payout 0.1 KMD
No Registration Required
SUPPORT DECENTRALIZATION OF KOMODO NETWORK
Code:
stratum+tcp://equi.xpool.ro:3857

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Also, any plans to either update the Ledger wallet to be able to transfer assets (like Jumblr) or better yet create a fully functional light wallet like MyEtherWallet.com that can interact with Ledger?

Our developer has to help them with that. However, there are currently higher priority tasks going on (such as our ICO site). It's impossible to give any time estimation at this point.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 264
Merit: 22

Activity: 101
Why do these links always leed to 127.0.0.1 ? I tried from 2 different browsers, 2 different devices

That's a problem in your machine. 127.0.0.1 is your own computer. Sounds like your Virus program might be redirecting or, a fireware problem or, your DNS resolution is compromised. Better give that machine a checkup asap!

I suspect ublock or another extension... I'll search when I have some free time, thanks!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Why do these links always leed to 127.0.0.1 ? I tried from 2 different browsers, 2 different devices

That's a problem in your machine. 127.0.0.1 is your own computer. Sounds like your Virus program might be redirecting or, a fireware problem or, your DNS resolution is compromised. Better give that machine a checkup asap!
Jump to: