Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 357. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have my Komodo in Ledger wallet. in the article it says it needs to be in Agama wallet . Is Ledger also ok? Dont want to move komodo because of the blockreward

You collect the 5% annual reward in the Agama wallet.

I think i read it will soon be available for ledger too, so i am gambling it will be within the next 8 months. SO holding!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Do you know "where" the 5% are taken from ?  The more I stack the more i should return interest right ?

They are new coins, generated not taken from anywhere. The more you stack the more coins you will receive though the rate remains the same.  To get slightly more than the 5% redeem your interest often to take advantage of cumulative compounding.

I see thanks so yes i doubt that the rate of 5% remains the same but the more i stack the more i get i like it !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
You know what is really cool about Komodo, the interest and be able to compound it . Even if you send KMD to yourself  daily it does increase your total but with fee that might mitigate the earned interest.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Do you know "where" the 5% are taken from ?  The more I stack the more i should return interest right ?

They are new coins, generated not taken from anywhere. The more you stack the more coins you will receive though the rate remains the same.  To get slightly more than the 5% redeem your interest often to take advantage of cumulative compounding.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
could you please explain to me in one sentence why it is not a smart move of mine that I have not bought any KMD until now? Should I change this and if so why?

Is there another coin that has a multi coin wallet, inbuild coin mixer, decentralised exchange, atomic swaps, trading bots, 5% APR interest on your balance, anonomous transactions, free bonus dividend generating air drop arriving shortly?

And do you know any other lizard (or saurian) which is bigger and can eat a whole boar?!? I don't think so... ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
could you please explain to me in one sentence why it is not a smart move of mine that I have not bought any KMD until now? Should I change this and if so why?

Is there another coin that has a multi coin wallet, inbuild coin mixer, decentralised exchange, atomic swaps, trading bots, 5% APR interest on your balance, anonomous transactions, free bonus dividend generating air drop arriving shortly?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I have my Komodo in Ledger wallet. in the article it says it needs to be in Agama wallet . Is Ledger also ok? Dont want to move komodo because of the blockreward

You collect the 5% annual reward in the Agama wallet.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
*snip*

there is a date for the snapshot?

not yet

First the ICO page gets fixed  (almost done)
then payout is made
than snapshot can be done on block number dividable in 8000

--correct me if this is not valid anymore.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Does i earn interest if i have a decent balance but i don't make transactions ?

Yes for 1 yr. at least. Make a send yourself transaction to reactivate interest earning in let say 6 months intervals . It can be a good practice.

Thanks for your answer, how the rewards works, every 10 min ? Or after new blocks ?

thanks
The value of txin is increased by accrued interest.

interest accrues at 5% annual rate (with slight variations) for all utxo with nLockTime set and >= 10 KMD

max accrual of 5%

If the wallet supports interest, it can then spend the increased txin value.

tl:dr interest is earned automatically, all the time, by all eligible utxo

Yes for 1 yr. at least. Make a send yourself transaction to reactivate interest earning in let say 6 months intervals . It can be a good practice.

Thanks for your answer, how the rewards works, every 10 min ? Or after new blocks ?

thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 2
Hi!

Just wanted to ask when the next BTCD swap payouts through the ICO site are coming?
copper member
Activity: 23
Hi which is the pool with the highest block find rate pls ?

thanks in advance

Check out minercity.org they have no fees.
Jump to: