Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 354. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
When is jumblr snapshot and what is needed to take part into it?

The jumblr snapshot will take place after the ICO site is back up and running and another round of payouts is completed.

All you need to do to take part is to hold your KMD in a wallet where you control the private keys e.g. agama.

when will the ICO site be back up? it's been down for weeks now. how can swap be done from BTCD to KMD when ICO site is down?

From the slack channel it looks like its imminent.

How imminent is it?
It is hard to say. We stay away from giving timeframes because things can change. ca333 is very close. They had to attend a meetup in Barcelona last week, I will ask him for another update tomorrow since today is Sunday.
I have just downloaded KMD wallet for cold storing. I can see the function for importing KMD address through seed.
May I can use this function to import my KMD address into the Komodo wallet and is it safe to use this way? Thanks

The new Agama GUI allows you to import your privkey into an Agama wallet. However, it does not work the same as the seed. To generate the seed, you must generate it with Agama since it uses encryptwallet to generate the random words.

If I was you, I would make a paper wallet and later import it into Agama or another KMD wallet.

Paper wallet: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/KomodoPaperWalletGenerator
If you don't know how to use it, please contact me through Slack and i will walk you through the process of generating a new address.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

The jumblr snapshot will take place after the ICO site is back up and running and another round of payouts is completed.

All you need to do to take part is to hold your KMD in a wallet where you control the private keys e.g. agama.

when will the ICO site be back up? it's been down for weeks now. how can swap be done from BTCD to KMD when ICO site is down?

How imminent is it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have just downloaded KMD wallet for cold storing. I can see the function for importing KMD address through seed.
May I can use this function to import my KMD address into the Komodo wallet and is it safe to use this way? Thanks
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
My previous post didn't get notices so I am asking again.Any wallet for android mobile where I can keep my kmd safely? I do not have pc

Ok if you dont have a PC you might as well have at least a pen and a piece of paper to write the 12 word paraphrase if you happen to generate one KMD address from an internet cafe to transfer funds from exchange. The blockchain will take care all of your funds with that specific KMD address. If by chance, dev has released its mobile version of Komodo wallet, you just simple get the piece of paper and retrieve the 12 word paraphrase that will match your KMD address.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
My previous post didn't get notices so I am asking again.Any wallet for android mobile where I can keep my kmd safely? I do not have pc

I dont think there is a mobile wallet yet but there is a new paper wallet available :

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/KomodoPaperWalletGenerator
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary

Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 391
@ptytrader:  Any update on asset migration from NXT to assetchains?  Also updates on barterDEX GUI?
legendary

Activity: 473
This is just an unofficial weekly update that I think some people might appreciate.  Tongue

Decentralized Exchange:

Even though it has been a turbulent month, the team has managed to make progress on the BarterDEX (decentralized exchange) make atomic swaps of various assets and coins. JL777 asked us to collect information on the 250 top coins.

This piece of information (JSON script) is key to integrating the coin and allowing cross-blockchain swaps. Below is an example of a JSON script:
`{\"coin\":\"GAME\", \"name\": \"gamecredits\", \"active\":1, \"rpcport\":40001,\"pubtype\":38, \"p2shtype\":5, \"wiftype\":166, \"txfee\":10000}`

The great news is that we completed the list yesterday. The next step is to install and sync each blockchain. Afterwards, a series of atomic swaps will take place along with other testing to find bugs.

I checked the list a few minutes ago and see that there around 10 coins successfully integrated (not counting all native assetchains). Currently JL777, SIU, KMDKrazy, Cipi, n4140j, grewalsatinder, pcba26, ca333, and myself are actively working on the BarterDEX. We are welcoming anyone who is willing to learn and begin testing. The day-to-day progress can be seen on Slack in the #tradebots and #BarterDEX channel.

ICO Website, BTCD/KMD Swap, and Jumblr Snapshot

We are short handed. That is no mystery. Komodo devs are multitasking on many things at once. A positive thing is that there is now an effort to hire and find reliable developers that can lighten the load. Despite this, ca333 is making progress along with vanbreuk. From what I understand, the back-end was unnecessarily complicated. This along with gui development, dex debugging, and 3 conferences that the core team attended are some of the reasons that it has taken longer than usual.

Fortunately, I trust that ca333 will deliver a much better made website. When the ICO site is ready, the BTCD/KMD swap can continue. Then there will be ample time for everyone to get their KMD and prepare for the Jumblr Snapshot.

GUI
The gui team made a pre-release of Agama 2.0.2a. I tested it on windows and it worked like a charm. I haven't had time to test the gui much but I haven't seen many complaints when it is successfully installed (including changing config.json) so I definitely see an improvement.
Instructions to install the release: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases/tag/v0.2.0.2a-beta

In order to use the new gui you must have run the 1.6.2 installers. Soon this won't be required but for now, the 2.0.2a doesn't have installers.

Personal Thoughts

I suspect that the BarterDEX will be ready within months if everything goes well. James is working hard on getting everything ready for public use. Obviously this will take time but I see much progress and we are gaining momentum. Komodo Platform already made history by being the first project to complete cross-blockchain swaps natively. Our marketcap doesn't reflect our true value and I think this might be an advantage because we work twice as hard.

Komodo Paper Wallet

I've had many people ask me how to make a Komodo paperwallet. Grewalsatinder made some changes to an existing paper wallet generator and we now have a KMD paper wallet generator. We will modify it and add our assetchains and other features soon.

Here is the link: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/KomodoPaperWalletGenerator
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Komodo Pool 0.1% Fee *SUPER LOW FEE FOREVER!*
PPLNS Payout
Fastest European Location
2Gbps Connection Unmettered
Min. Payout 0.1 KMD
No Registration Required
SUPPORT DECENTRALIZATION OF KOMODO NETWORK
Code:
stratum+tcp://equi.xpool.ro:3857

Can OP add it to pool list please? Smiley Help at decentralization. Thanks.
Less for profit more for it as I see everyday just few pools holding hands usually under the umbrella of one or two devs. Lets give all a shot. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 784
Set Your Ideas Free
What will Supernet Token be used for in future ?

And can i send Supernet Tokens i buy on NXT Exchange to my Agama wallet ?

The SuperNET token doesn't have a technical use. It is just a token for a decentralized organization that will get some revenue share from the platform.

You cannot send NXT tokens to Agama Wallet. The SuperNET assets will be later imported into their own assetchains though.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
 For that one more ICO with james and ICO ICO others will soon slow down ,, all of which we do not realize.
Activity: 270
What will Supernet Token be used for in future ?

And can i send Supernet Tokens i buy on NXT Exchange to my Agama wallet ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I did some calculus and i'm earning 0,00000117 kmd interest per minute no matter how much my balance is...

can someone explain me how reallys is this done ?

Well The logic behind that is you have constant interest based on your original (genesis) balance. If you had never transact any of your KMD, then that interest remains for a year. Unless you send any amount from your wallet to your KMD address itself, this will trigger another cycle of interest generation. This will give your different amount KMD based on your current balance.  One best practice if you really unto with accumulating KMD is that  a minimum of 0.001 need to be send to your address itself for every balance update.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I did some calculus and i'm earning 0,00000117 kmd interest per minute no matter how much my balance is...

can someone explain me how reallys is this done ?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
Bought some kmd on bittrex today.Now planning to move them to wallet.Any suggestions which wallet is good for Windows pc? The onw which doesn't take too much space and bandwidth.

I would recommend the newer Agama Wallet:
https://supernet.org/en/products/agama

In Basilisk Mode it's really fast and you don't need to download the whole blockchain.

I can only confirm.  Wink
Jump to: