Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 364. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

1) It is still a little buggy, but they are working on it. I find when I have issues, it is best to restart the wallet. - Also you can check your wallet balance in the online blockchain explorer: explorer website:
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/YOUR-ADRESS-GOES-HERE

2) You collect 5% interest on KMD simply by holding it in your wallet. Every once in awhile send your self .001 KMD to see that interest in your balance. More info here: https://supernet.org/en/resources/articles/receive-free-coins-quaranteed-kmd-interest

3) This just means you should keep your keys backed up in a safe place like in a local password manager.

4) Not sure

Thanks for the replies. When you say send myself KMD you mean send it from an exchange or mining pool or something to my Agama wallet?

"If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive."

Still a little confused.

I mean send it from your Agama wallet to your Agama wallet. Your send and receive addresses are the same. You need to get it off and keep it off the exchange to earn interest.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

1) It is still a little buggy, but they are working on it. I find when I have issues, it is best to restart the wallet. - Also you can check your wallet balance in the online blockchain explorer: explorer website:

2) You collect 5% interest on KMD simply by holding it in your wallet. Every once in awhile send your self .001 KMD to see that interest in your balance. More info here: https://supernet.org/en/resources/articles/receive-free-coins-quaranteed-kmd-interest

3) This just means you should keep your keys backed up in a safe place like in a local password manager.

4) Not sure

Thanks for the replies. When you say send myself KMD you mean send it from an exchange or mining pool or something to my Agama wallet?

"If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive."

Still a little confused.

Interest is claimed when you spend a valid utxo .  So send a tx from your wallet to yourself
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

4) Not sure

Still a little confused.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hello all. Recently researched up on Komodo and I love the potential. I managed to mine up a few coins on my weak GPU but its horribly slow but I am very interested in investing for the long term, in fact I just bought my first coins today. Downloaded Agama and  I read Grandmas guide but I still have a few questions about the wallet if you don't mind.

1. I realize its in new and some bugs should be expected but I find myself constantly having to refresh connections and reset cache to get balances to appear. Sometimes I have to restart the wallet. Gets kind of annoying when its a 50 word password. Normal for everyone? Any luck with one wallet mode over another?

2. How does interest work? Do I have to do anything special to gain interest? Does it work for any wallet mode?

3. What exactly does it mean to "backup" my seed or secret private keys. I get that I'm saving something in my roaming/komodo folder but I'm a little confused and it seems important so I want to do it right.

4. The 3 numbers in the upper left hand- success, error and pending. What are they?

4) Not sure
Activity: 2
Hello all. Recently researched up on Komodo and I love the potential. I managed to mine up a few coins on my weak GPU but its horribly slow but I am very interested in investing for the long term, in fact I just bought my first coins today. Downloaded Agama and  I read Grandmas guide but I still have a few questions about the wallet if you don't mind.

1. I realize its in new and some bugs should be expected but I find myself constantly having to refresh connections and reset cache to get balances to appear. Sometimes I have to restart the wallet. Gets kind of annoying when its a 50 word password. Normal for everyone? Any luck with one wallet mode over another?

2. How does interest work? Do I have to do anything special to gain interest? Does it work for any wallet mode?

3. What exactly does it mean to "backup" my seed or secret private keys. I get that I'm saving something in my roaming/komodo folder but I'm a little confused and it seems important so I want to do it right.

4. The 3 numbers in the upper left hand- success, error and pending. What are they?

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
A black day for kmd ....1,29$ :-(

Well all is affected by bearish season. Always an opportunity to buy some at this low level of price. Specially with KMD its some sort ICO price again .
Not quite. ICO price was around 10 cents
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Well all is affected by bearish season. Always an opportunity to buy some at this low level of price. Specially with KMD its some sort ICO price again .
Activity: 567
Merit: 270

Pump&Dump game of always.I will not sell any coin.Rich or die Grin
to sell isn't a problem if at the end of a bearish day you buy back KMDs worthing the same btc amount you had from that sold
Activity: 52
i guess the price is 1.35 end of the month
copper member
Activity: 23
@JL777B  I found this information about listing on Poloniex. What I found interesting is the part were they require developer/leads to have fully verified accounts on Poloniex.  I'm not sure if you have done this however it's worth looking into for the future of Komodo.

https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jun, 2017 at 9:28 PM

We don't have a definitive set of criteria as each project is unique. We listen to the community and select projects that we believe are unique, innovative, and that our users would be interested in trading. We also look for products that have strong (organic) market demand.

Some takeaways:
We cannot list any token that resembles a security. We suggest token devs familiarize themselves with The Howey Test.

The developers/leads of any token exchanged on the platform must have fully verified accounts. Since tracking down dev teams and requesting ID verification can be quite time consuming, this is something the project team could do in advance to greatly expedite the process, in the event we do decide to list.

Note: We do not accept payment for listing. If you are contacted by any party soliciting payments while claiming to represent Poloniex, notify us immediately.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Pump&Dump game of always.I will not sell any coin.Rich or die Grin
Activity: 14
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Please READ!

Today we have had an incident with the Slack webhook and SuperNET users were sent a message regarding Unity assets.

These are phishing links and many slack channels have been affected. Beware any links you see on slack that are not verified and always triple check you are on the right website before inputting sensitive data.

The fraudulent message is below:

etheralertbot [8:45 AM]
Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the UNITY tokens network. Please visit Myetherwallet to check your tokens balance and update your contract. Failure to do so may result in loss of UNITY tokens. Thank you for your   cooperation and understanding.

Until Slack makes some changes that allow us to restrict such use of their webhooks, we could see more of these messages.

I received that message too, i dont understand how they managed to pull it
The scammers are abusing the Slack webhook feature.

I got a similar message from another project. I would just delete the message right away.
Activity: 784
Set Your Ideas Free
ICO Site Delays

We are waiting for authentication keys from a 3rd party - nothing we can do until we get those keys. This is also a security issue. The website will be working after our security expert gets those keys and makes the necessary changes.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 466
Imagine a world without banks.......
Please READ!

Today we have had an incident with the Slack webhook and SuperNET users were sent a message regarding Unity assets.

These are phishing links and many slack channels have been affected. Beware any links you see on slack that are not verified and always triple check you are on the right website before inputting sensitive data.

Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the UNITY tokens network. Please visit Myetherwallet to check your tokens balance and update your contract. Failure to do so may result in loss of UNITY tokens. Thank you for your   cooperation and understanding.

Until Slack makes some changes that allow us to restrict such use of their webhooks, we could see more of these messages.

The scammers are abusing the Slack webhook feature.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Please READ!

Jump to: