Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 360. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
How low will Komodo go before coming back?  Any guesses?

The answer lies in the market in general and really has very little to do with KMD itself. When all the top 100 on CMC are in the red, you have to just take a step back and trust in the market to correct itself in due time. After all this crap about Bitcoin's upcoming changes and possible forks has worked itself out, things will settle and the coins with a future and a purpose will raise once again.

If I had to guess, and it's simply an opinion, I would say not much lower then it is now, if any, unless the Bitcoin causes a panic later this summer.

copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
About privacy coins... what do you guys think about the news about a possible backdoor on Zcash that led to the closing of Alphabay. any truth in it? or just trashtalk between different privacy coin holders?

Just my opinion, but ease of use and real time purchasing ability will far, far outdo anonymous.  The amount of ppl potentially to just plain use coins is very much larger than those who want to be quiet about it.  Not saying it doesn't have uses, but not nearly as much as mass adoption for every day use.

And, I do not believe any system is full-proof.  Spent too much time watching codes being broken to believe that any more.  You can only hope to stay a step or two ahead.

I agree with your opinion.
Activity: 64
How do I open a Komodo wallet with a MacBook Air? New to this currency and want to start my account.
Thanks. Then I will probably use Shapeshift to transfer some Ethereum into Komodo.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I have just scoop up some KMD with this low price . It is really rare opportunity for it to happen. Gonna keep my komodo for a very long time .
This price is really cheap, I bought all my balance, do not know is a blessing
Activity: 154
It has just crossed my mind , anyone , when will JUMBLR tokens be distributed from snapshot of KMD balance? Is there any reference to it?

I am also waiting on this for a while now
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It has just crossed my mind , anyone , when will JUMBLR tokens be distributed from snapshot of KMD balance? Is there any reference to it?
Activity: 18

I'm trying to receive my REVS but I am not seeing them show up after I import my private BTCD key into agama. I search the REVS Explorer with my public key and I can see I have REVS there, so then I open my BTCD qt wallet and go to the console and type dumpprivkey mypublickey
the console spits out the private key, I take that and import into my agama wallet from settings > import key. I get a message that pops up stating that the import was successful, I add REVS to the wallet but REVS balance is zero.

Is this the correct process? Is there a step that I'm missing?

Thanks

Sounds right. It must be an issue with the basilisk server. They were down for maintenance a day or two ago, you could retry.
[/quote]

Is there another option to receive REVS? or is importing in agama the only option? I get a import successful message, but REVS wallet empty still.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have just scoop up some KMD with this low price . It is really rare opportunity for it to happen. Gonna keep my komodo for a very long time .
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
How low will Komodo go before coming back?  Any guesses?
ICO price is approaching at this rate Grin

I would take .50 cents.....   Cool
I will buy like old times too!!  Grin

I agree I loaded up at 80 cents last time, missed the ICO. I heard about KMD from Clif Highs reports and got in.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
How low will Komodo go before coming back?  Any guesses?

I would take .50 cents.....   Cool
I will buy like old times too!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966

I would take .50 cents.....   Cool
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 138
Activity: 196
I'll be quoting myself until someone tell me there i a solution and convince me I should mne more KMD that I still cannot send anywhere.

Does Basilisk mode allow transfers?

I'm stuck trying to sent lousy 2 and a something KMD to the exchange. Mined some time for them, and now I can't sent them from Agama basilisk mode, and the native took ages and didn't show them.

Processing transaction...
Note: it may take a few minutes to complete the transaction.

Left it for like hours. Updated Agama, same problem.

Could you post what version of agama and what os you are using

Win 10 x64, 0.1.5.6e

Started in Native and left it to sync while I'm out of the office. Hopefully that would works, as the swing wallet didn't want to start either
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 966
That is why you pick coins with good people behind them.  It is a long, long road sometimes.
I agree. Real-time price is relevant and temporary. The SuperNET has been the first team that has completed fully decentralized atomic swaps and zk anonymizing. We are low profile today but history has been made.

I suspect you will not be for long.....

About privacy coins... what do you guys think about the news about a possible backdoor on Zcash that led to the closing of Alphabay. any truth in it? or just trashtalk between different privacy coin holders?

Just my opinion, but ease of use and real time purchasing ability will far, far outdo anonymous.  The amount of ppl potentially to just plain use coins is very much larger than those who want to be quiet about it.  Not saying it doesn't have uses, but not nearly as much as mass adoption for every day use.

And, I do not believe any system is full-proof.  Spent too much time watching codes being broken to believe that any more.  You can only hope to stay a step or two ahead.

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
That is why you pick coins with good people behind them.  It is a long, long road sometimes.
I agree. Real-time price is relevant and temporary. The SuperNET has been the first team that has completed fully decentralized atomic swaps and zk anonymizing. We are low profile today but history has been made.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Nice day to be picking up KMD. Im closer to my KMD total now :-)
Jump to: