Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 365. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

Come on...   give us $3 you stingy whales...   Kiss

Popcorn time for me Grin
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Please READ!

Today we have had an incident with the Slack webhook and SuperNET users were sent a message regarding Unity assets.

These are phishing links and many slack channels have been affected. Beware any links you see on slack that are not verified and always triple check you are on the right website before inputting sensitive data.

The fraudulent message is below:

etheralertbot [8:45 AM]
Please be advised that we are experiencing some errors with the UNITY tokens network. Please visit Myetherwallet to check your tokens balance and update your contract. Failure to do so may result in loss of UNITY tokens. Thank you for your   cooperation and understanding.

Until Slack makes some changes that allow us to restrict such use of their webhooks, we could see more of these messages.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the whole cryptocurrency thing and I'm trying to find my way around (i.e. if you can help me, explain like I'm 5 yo;) . I get this error on the KMD GUI wallet (version 0.7.8.). Already looked through the net but I couldn't find solution to it. (had the older version of the wallet but even the update didn't help).

https://ibb.co/eDDNaF

Thanks!

I'm actually afraid to click this link... I remember seeing an almost exactly the same question a while back... anyone who can check to see if that link is safe?

It says "An unexpected error occurred when updating the GUI wallet. Error: Couldn't connect to server:timeout reached code 0"

How can I attach the image safely so there are no issues?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the whole cryptocurrency thing and I'm trying to find my way around (i.e. if you can help me, explain like I'm 5 yo;) . I get this error on the KMD GUI wallet (version 0.7.8.). Already looked through the net but I couldn't find solution to it. (had the older version of the wallet but even the update didn't help).

Thanks!

I'm actually afraid to click this link... I remember seeing an almost exactly the same question a while back... anyone who can check to see if that link is safe?
Activity: 11
Hi everyone,

https://ibb.co/eDDNaF

Thanks!
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
there is some blockchain that uses komodo dPow?
char NOTARY_CURRENCIES[][16] = { "USD", "EUR", "JPY", "GBP", "AUD", "CAD", "CHF", "NZD",
    "CNY", "RUB", "MXN", "BRL", "INR", "HKD", "TRY", "ZAR", "PLN", "NOK", "SEK", "DKK", "CZK", "HUF", "ILS", "KRW", "MYR", "PHP", "RON", "SGD", "THB", "BGN", "IDR", "HRK",
    "REVS", "SUPERNET", "DEX", "PANGEA", "JUMBLR", "BET", "CRYPTO", "HODL", "SHARK", "BOTS", "MGW", "COQUI", "WLC", "KV", "CEAL", "MESH" };

Good morning, I see many assets here. Anyone knows what happened to the BTCDdev asset? Since I do not see this here. Since BTCD is swapped!
https://nxtforum.org/unity/supernet-dev-assets/
Thank you for an answer
Greeting ASNXT
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Question about the timing for BTCD to KMD swap.  I sent a lot of BTCD to the ICO address this month but havent been able to submit them due to a pending transaction from last month.  When will I have these new lot of KMD available for me to use?  Also, will I receive the swapped KMD in time for the Jumblr asset?

You will get them as soon as we proceed with the manual payout. They are done monthly.

I'm trying to receive my REVS but I am not seeing them show up after I import my private BTCD key into agama. I search the REVS Explorer with my public key and I can see I have REVS there, so then I open my BTCD qt wallet and go to the console and type dumpprivkey mypublickey
the console spits out the private key, I take that and import into my agama wallet from settings > import key. I get a message that pops up stating that the import was successful, I add REVS to the wallet but REVS balance is zero.

Is this the correct process? Is there a step that I'm missing?

Thanks

Sounds right. It must be an issue with the basilisk server. They were down for maintenance a day or two ago, you could retry.
Activity: 18
I'm trying to receive my REVS but I am not seeing them show up after I import my private BTCD key into agama. I search the REVS Explorer with my public key and I can see I have REVS there, so then I open my BTCD qt wallet and go to the console and type dumpprivkey mypublickey
the console spits out the private key, I take that and import into my agama wallet from settings > import key. I get a message that pops up stating that the import was successful, I add REVS to the wallet but REVS balance is zero.

Is this the correct process? Is there a step that I'm missing?

Thanks

copper member
Activity: 23
Question about the timing for BTCD to KMD swap.  I sent a lot of BTCD to the ICO address this month but havent been able to submit them due to a pending transaction from last month.  When will I have these new lot of KMD available for me to use?  Also, will I receive the swapped KMD in time for the Jumblr asset?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Technically, make it easy for Granny and you win.

Well, I think they have made a wallet that is a bit easier to use than most. No need to download the blockchain and a clean interface.

May be true, but wife and friends still look at this and cannot figure out how to even start.  It will get there eventually.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Well, I think they have made a wallet that is a bit easier to use than most. No need to download the blockchain and a clean interface.
legendary
You can definitely tell this is starting to come together nicely!

Totally agree with you. When all the projects come to together is the time it will break the $10 mark. It getting closer.

I think your going to see a more concentrated effort on putting a wrapper around all the different functions and capabilities of KMD after the tech issues are ironed out and new features become solid players. No matter how big the team, use and functionality have to come first. After everything is working and playing nicely together, than the real marketing will start, at least from what I'm seeing.

Technically, this is so far ahead of ETH there is really no comparison on that level. It's simply getting users to see that.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Totally agree with you. When all the projects come to together is the time it will break the $10 mark. It getting closer.

I think your going to see a more concentrated effort on putting a wrapper around all the different functions and capabilities of KMD after the tech issues are ironed out and new features become solid players. No matter how big the team, use and functionality have to come first. After everything is working and playing nicely together, than the real marketing will start, at least from what I'm seeing.

Technically, this is so far ahead of ETH there is really no comparison on that level. It's simply getting users to see that.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

legendary
Komodo is turning into a monster Grin

I totally agree, and yet I feel few even know about it. The reddit forum for instance is kind of quiet. I just watched the recent presentations and are so excited about this platform.

Do you think this KMD will be a second ETH platform after next 6 months? ETH has been rising up from 2$ to 50$ in nearly 1,5 years and now it's at the price of 280$ . I think KMD will become true in next year. I will keep 4000KMD for at least 1 year for getting a good interest.

Actually KMD seems to offer much more than ETH, and it along with supernet could be crypto market protocol layer. It's potential is amazing. Still they are still in rapid development phase, but if they pull it off I would expect a very substantial value. They are true visionaries and have a deep understanding of crypto. Yes I would HODL.

That would be the difference, along with the funding behind ETH.  KMD is a much broader venture into bringing CRYPTO to the world.  The only thing I would say at this point is that this project has become a very large and complex set of functions that have to be melded together and packaged so that Granny can understand and use it.  Success at that level makes this a top 5 player hands down.  There is a ways to go, but it is progressing constantly.  I have always said from the BTCD days that this would be a decisive project in the coin world.  Have never changed my mind on that!
copper member
Activity: 23
char NOTARY_CURRENCIES[][16] = { "USD", "EUR", "JPY", "GBP", "AUD", "CAD", "CHF", "NZD",
    "CNY", "RUB", "MXN", "BRL", "INR", "HKD", "TRY", "ZAR", "PLN", "NOK", "SEK", "DKK", "CZK", "HUF", "ILS", "KRW", "MYR", "PHP", "RON", "SGD", "THB", "BGN", "IDR", "HRK",
    "REVS", "SUPERNET", "DEX", "PANGEA", "JUMBLR", "BET", "CRYPTO", "HODL", "SHARK", "BOTS", "MGW", "COQUI", "WLC", "KV", "CEAL", "MESH" };

USD and EUR?  Grin

Also, where i can find good data for Komodo Mining? Like difficult ecc.

A good place to get started on mining is Minercity.org and its free (no mining fees).  I frequently go to Whattomine.com to get the difficulty and network hashrate.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Komodo is turning into a monster Grin

I totally agree, and yet I feel few even know about it. The reddit forum for instance is kind of quiet. I just watched the recent presentations and are so excited about this platform.

Do you think this KMD will be a second ETH platform after next 6 months? ETH has been rising up from 2$ to 50$ in nearly 1,5 years and now it's at the price of 280$ . I think KMD will become true in next year. I will keep 4000KMD for at least 1 year for getting a good interest.

Actually KMD seems to offer much more than ETH, and it along with supernet could be crypto market protocol layer. It's potential is amazing. Still they are still in rapid development phase, but if they pull it off I would expect a very substantial value. They are true visionaries and have a deep understanding of crypto. Yes I would HODL.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10

USD and EUR?  Grin

Also, where i can find good data for Komodo Mining? Like difficult ecc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Jump to: