Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 402. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Does not output https://prnt.sc/ffgl9b ................................?!?!?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
why would the Komodo site say I am banned ? 

Maybe because of the Cloudflare protection. You can try it with a different IP, ie. use a VPN (free for 1 hour) from https://www.mullvad.net/download/.

ok thanks !

Okay, it's not just me.  And yes, I used VPN and it worked fine, but that is also not a good look for this one.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Can anyone tell me how to backup the komodo wallet? I am looking but dont see the option to do so in the wallet anywhere.
Using wallet version: Agama-EasyDex v0.1.5.6e-beta
Or can i simply just copy the wallet.dat file in the users/name/appdata/roaming/komodo files?

Reason i am asking is because the Agama beta is a bit buggy for me so i am going to try the swing wallet and see how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Kmd is moving up.Good for kmd supporters.Can we directly send kmd from ICO website to exchange?
I think KMD value is underestimated, and will continue to rise

32nd place for Komodo is really odd, it should be at least as twice more expensive
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Kmd is moving up.Good for kmd supporters.Can we directly send kmd from ICO website to exchange?
I think KMD value is underestimated, and will continue to rise
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
why would the Komodo site say I am banned ? 

Maybe because of the Cloudflare protection. You can try it with a different IP, ie. use a VPN (free for 1 hour) from https://www.mullvad.net/download/.

ok thanks !
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
the pump of supernet was from a private investor?
I don't know but the price is 4x ICO now,so we are satisfied Grin
Activity: 160
the pump of supernet was from a private investor?
Activity: 85
Not sure what's going on, but I'm in the U.S. and suddenly seeing this on the Komodo Platform website:

You have been banned from this site.
If you think there has been a mistake, please contact the administrator via proxy server.

Activity: 567
Merit: 270
I followec godis instructions
I managed how to get Komodo GUI wallet working if someone has a problem on windows
1 Download from
https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/releases
2Download the ZCash Proving Key and store it in directory %APPDATA%\ZcashParams(C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\ZcashParams)  , just replace empty sprout-proving.key
https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-proving.key
(https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/blob/master/docs/Readme-Windows.md)
3 Run wallet   Smiley
Give it a try
Activity: 189
My Komodo GUI blocks at "downloading proving key" for all night long, 12hours aren't enough?  Huh
I just tried to update my wallet to acumilate interrest, but it is not showing my balance anymore? Using Basilisc mode and already tried clearing cache and refreshing. I'm seeing my previous incoming deposits, but the balance is not showing.....

Any tips?

Edit: Never mind. Guess my laptop is just super slow :')

IS not your laptop, agama doesnt work fine and i m trying the other one but even the last one doesnt work with me. Quite impressive, hope for a new wallet easy and fast

I used KomodoGUI wallet to send komodo today. It showed balance with interests. In my understand we have to send kmd to receive interests, but I still don't see them in my wallet. Balance is 0 now. I'd like to know when and which is the address where interests appear

You will have to create tx for the interest to reset. The snapshot won't take into account the "unclaimed" interest.

Sorry... TX? I read somewhere that I can just send 1 KMD to my own wallet to get the interrest.... is that correct?

tx = transaction

Yes, just send 1 KMD and the interest will reset.

My interest resetted, but where are they finished? Do I need to send only to my do I need to send only to myself?
Activity: 497
Merit: 501

@KMD Whales

Make sure to sit on your hands you fuckers...  lol   Grin

i only just got in, im not selling. my position is quite long.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Well done Komodo. piggybackriding after Stratis and Waves.

SWEET! Going to the moon.

Glad to be invited a while ago Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Congratulations for the first dollar,this is only the beginning
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

You forgot to change the Month (or posted wrong img)!   Tongue

Edit:  Fixed now.

Still showing May in Google response form.
Btw nice contest to keep community involved.Hope my guess is right.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Comprado BTCD para trocar por KMD é quase 50% de lucro no preço atual... Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I just tried to update my wallet to acumilate interrest, but it is not showing my balance anymore? Using Basilisc mode and already tried clearing cache and refreshing. I'm seeing my previous incoming deposits, but the balance is not showing.....

Any tips?

IS not your laptop, agama doesnt work fine and i m trying the other one but even the last one doesnt work with me. Quite impressive, hope for a new wallet easy and fast

I used KomodoGUI wallet to send komodo today. It showed balance with interests. In my understand we have to send kmd to receive interests, but I still don't see them in my wallet. Balance is 0 now. I'd like to know when and which is the address where interests appear
Activity: 189

Any tips?

Jump to: