Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 400. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

I sold all mine and am gonna wait a bit to come back in if ever. The pump was not some natural occurrence it was a large sum of money pumped in which caused fomo in already-current KMD holders.

Also all this talk of "I'll hold and wait for the next air drop asset" makes me even more uncomfortable with the project 😥

I like KMD ideas a lot but especially during thus weird bubble I can't support "air dropped assets" it seems almost like the FED printing a new currency and just giving it to all current dollar holders in an effort to drive up the speculative price of dollars.

Just a little sketchy 2 cents
I think that FED example doesn't fit too much  Undecided
Anyway, this is what we was waiting for. The trend was up during the last days and komodo holders was cold storaging.
An other point that I'd consider is the zcash features that komodo bring. Recently there was huge news about the partnership between J.P.Morgan and ZCash developer. No one can tell how much this will improve zcash or be useful for we the users, but that pushed zec up in the markets and all the fork was waiting for a following also.
This way is how new investors can be in touch with komodo and understand its value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What does disabled due to network attack mean?

I will say, if KMD survives the crap, it will be battle tested and ready for the leadership role. 

If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. (And usually hurts like hell, but, hey, you survived!)

Yes, I like this comment . KMD will be well-known at the end of this year or early year of 2018.
It is stepping up steadily to beat up many strong opponents to take the top spot of cryptocurrency .
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
What does disabled due to network attack mean?

I will say, if KMD survives the crap, it will be battle tested and ready for the leadership role. 

If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. (And usually hurts like hell, but, hey, you survived!)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Regarding the Uquid VISA Debit Card, if you are a citizen of the United States, they won't send you a plastic card. You can still get online virtual VISA service but, no physical card. This is NOT clear on their site and you could end up paying the fee for a plastic card and never getting it. I don't believe this is any kind of scam, just poor communication on their part. Be careful!

Activity: 113
Merit: 20
How profitable are the notary nodes at current prices?

How long until new notary node elections?

I think all nodes are self-sufficient now.    Elections are in Jan 2018
Yes,but don't worry,at least seems that Agama is working fine for to send the coins Grin

Agama doesnt work for me!!! It show false balance. I cant send transactions... Restarted and refreshed many times! It doeswnt work!

The explorer shows that you have sent transactions after your previous message.  Can you be more specific?
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/tx/3758fcd39cb6058ae48f047136d16551e6483cd20eb3b6ee4437e557c78635e3

If you post in support on Slack you may get real help with your issue.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
How profitable are the notary nodes at current prices?

How long until new notary node elections?
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Agama doesnt work for me!!! It show false balance. I cant send transactions... Restarted and refreshed many times! It doeswnt work!

You can use this alternative (KMD only):

We recommend the Komodo Swing wallet: forum.supernet.org/t/komodo-swing-wallet-for-windows-and-osx/48

(For Windows, be sure to follow these instructions: https://github.com/ca333/komodoGUI/blob/master/docs/Readme-Windows.md)
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Yes,but don't worry,at least seems that Agama is working fine for to send the coins Grin

can you explain it a bit more than just not working? any error or what is happening ? because i was getting some error a while back but it works after u delete the previous config.json file..

read the instructions from github
Merit: 511

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I guess many weak hands bought in and now selling like crazy.... its good thing, I think tomorrow will be $2!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I guess many weak hands bought in and now selling like crazy.... its good thing, I think tomorrow will be $2!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Do we get our extra yearly KMD interest coins when they are placed on exchanges rather than in our own wallets?

No, needs to be held in a wallet where you control the private keys.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do we get our extra yearly KMD interest coins when they are placed on exchanges rather than in our own wallets?
copper member
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Komodo has been kicking but lately. I've been mining on www.minercity.org as they have a great KMD mining pool. Payouts are really fast once blocks are confirmed.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Whats a safe wallet for Mac, bug free  ?
I'd have to recommend a BTC wallet myself

Cheers Jon Grin

That person more heavy, all the comments with the same subject, that if agama does not go well, bla bla bla, if you do not like komodo you can go with the music to another side,
WTF???
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/tx/3758fcd39cb6058ae48f047136d16551e6483cd20eb3b6ee4437e557c78635e3
Transaction fee???
I send another transaction with -fee, but set fee 0.0001, now all unsped coins are blocked! Cant send it... Used Agama.

if you see a negative transaction fee in explorer  that shows that you got some interest from the transaction.

outputs:  339622.38 + 710 = 340332.38
input:      340328.665

subtraction outputs - input  = 3.72  (interest credited)

not sure how your coins are blocked.

PM me your privkey and I'll check  (-:

Merit: 511
WTF???
Transaction fee???
I send another transaction with -fee, but set fee 0.0001, now all unsped coins are blocked! Cant send it... Used Agama.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Today was fun.  Let's do it again real soon!
Jump to: