Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 408. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Right after ICO there were withdrawals of KMD equal to x50 of BTCD invested and some other token equal to exact amount of BTCD invested. What was that second token?

There was a BTCD snapshot to distribute REVS asset.

Right, thanks!

Was there any news on REVS since then? Any team took over yet? Can I somehow access this asset?

REVS just pays dividends that are generated by the SuperNET technology. There's no development roadmap or technical role for it. Just like with the JUMBLR asset.

If you swapped KMD before the snapshot then you can just login with your seed to Agama Wallet and activate REVS
If you had BTCD in your local wallet then you need to import the BTCD privatekey into Agama Wallet and launch REVS

I must have confused it with something else James told. That he's going to issue something but someone else should work on it. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember more )

That must be the KV-coin. A decentralized key/value database we created. Our platform needs that technology, but it could be marketed/developed further if we find a team to do so.

This time I know how it works: you will find a team, they won't deliver but will trade the assets you gave them for working on the project. And stupid fools (like me) will be left with assets that won't be of any use as someone from the Supernet team will tell you: it's not our project but a third party's. Just like you did with omnigames and Atomic.

The assets that are going to ported over from NXT have been listed for quite some time and no where was atomic or omnigames listed.   In addition if you would have taken 5 seconds to do some research you would have seen those projects have been abandoned for quite some time.
5 seconds of research? What are you talking about? I was the first to invest in omnigames as soon as it came on the AE and it was 20 months ago. And if you knew it was dead why didn't Supernet say so on the forum? Especially when Amarha (the Supernet's choice) came on the forum to ask for testers. Instead, you have let him trade the assets you gave him freely. And you are rather dishonest to treat me as if I was the stupid one to have invested in an asset that was promoted by Supernet when this asset was taken out from the Supernet NAV only yesterday.
And as Atomic I kept investing when Cryptaxe was working every day on the project saying all the time to everyone that he was close to complete the project and at the time of beta  testing announced that some "mysterious" other dev didn't do his part of the work and that because of him he was forced to abandon the project. That's only at this moment that this project died.
Even if we know that investment can be risky as we were warned for Atomic never was it mentioned for Omnigames. I feel Supernet in the case of Omnigames didn't show any consideration for investors when they let this asset be traded...
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Right after ICO there were withdrawals of KMD equal to x50 of BTCD invested and some other token equal to exact amount of BTCD invested. What was that second token?

Right, thanks!

Was there any news on REVS since then? Any team took over yet? Can I somehow access this asset?

REVS just pays dividends that are generated by the SuperNET technology. There's no development roadmap or technical role for it. Just like with the JUMBLR asset.

If you swapped KMD before the snapshot then you can just login with your seed to Agama Wallet and activate REVS
If you had BTCD in your local wallet then you need to import the BTCD privatekey into Agama Wallet and launch REVS

I must have confused it with something else James told. That he's going to issue something but someone else should work on it. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember more )

That must be the KV-coin. A decentralized key/value database we created. Our platform needs that technology, but it could be marketed/developed further if we find a team to do so.

This time I know how it works: you will find a team, they won't deliver but will trade the assets you gave them for working on the project. And stupid fools (like me) will be left with assets that won't be of any use as someone from the Supernet team will tell you: it's not our project but a third party's. Just like you did with omnigames and Atomic.

In fact you made this complaint years ago, here is a nice screenshot from nxtforum where even by your own admission you understand that it was a 3rd party developer that caused omnigames to be abandoned.

http://tinypic.com?ref=2hq6mgx" target="_blank">http://i66.tinypic.com/2hq6mgx.png" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic">   If image doesn't show
Activity: 383
Merit: 252

Right, thanks!

The assets that are going to ported over from NXT have been listed for quite some time and no where was atomic or omnigames listed.   In addition if you would have taken 5 seconds to do some research you would have seen those projects have been abandoned for quite some time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Right, thanks!

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Daydreaming about Komodo catching up to the craze before the end of summer...   I can't help myself, folks!   Kiss

Same here... just waiting for that decimal point to move to the right..... 2 spaces Tongue
Jumblr, the new sharedrop for Komodo holders

Be sure to checkout the awesome article Crypto Economy wrote about Jumblr!

You can also show your support by retweeting their tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoEconomyEN/status/870054166424629248

(Another) question about the Jumblr sharedrop. I have my Komodo in my Agama wallet for a while now and I'm getting interrest. Is this also taken into account when giving out the Jumblr sharedrop? Or should I get the interrest in my wallet first?

You will have to create tx for the interest to reset. The snapshot won't take into account the "unclaimed" interest.

Sorry... TX? I read somewhere that I can just send 1 KMD to my own wallet to get the interrest.... is that correct?

tx = transaction

Yes, just send 1 KMD and the interest will reset.

Btw, check out our Twitter statistics!

Last month we gained a record number of new followers. We are witnessing good organic growth. Let's see what happens this month Wink

Cheers! I'll make sure to do so before the 13th Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
I had BitcoinDark at one point. I still have the wallet and private key. I can't seem to find out how to redeem the BTCD for Komodo. It also looks like the entire BTCD blockchain is dead.

Much more profitable trading BTCD for BTC on polo
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

You can also show your support by retweeting their tweet: https://twitter.com/CryptoEconomyEN/status/870054166424629248

(Another) question about the Jumblr sharedrop. I have my Komodo in my Agama wallet for a while now and I'm getting interrest. Is this also taken into account when giving out the Jumblr sharedrop? Or should I get the interrest in my wallet first?

You will have to create tx for the interest to reset. The snapshot won't take into account the "unclaimed" interest.

Sorry... TX? I read somewhere that I can just send 1 KMD to my own wallet to get the interrest.... is that correct?

tx = transaction

Yes, just send 1 KMD and the interest will reset.

Btw, check out our Twitter statistics!

Last month we gained a record number of new followers. We are witnessing good organic growth. Let's see what happens this month Wink

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM

everything great and good but i think the first priority should be making a stable bugfree wallet for the broad mass.
i still see that many people are complaining and i for myself still see it for unsafe to trust my money to such an unstable software
even if i fully believe in the marks of komodo with all its features.

i am just honest to this. i still see a very big potential and the tools are very unique and great, but thats a big problem.
superNET should be more serious about this.

Set Your Ideas Free

Set Your Ideas Free

And you're right again. Now I remembered.

Where can I read more about REVS (and its dividends) and maybe other assets?

I've found that REVS get:
5% of InstantDEX profits
5% of SuperNET profits
5% of crypto777 profits

But how and where? )

Here are all the SuperNET assets:

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS

REVS gets these revenueflows
5% of DEX (InstantDEX) revenues
5% of SUPERNET revenues
5% of CRYPTO (crypto777) revenues
5 % of JUMBLR (NXTprivacy) revenues

That means that part of the revenue goes to REVS account, and then the dividends are paid from there to the REVS assetholders.

Set Your Ideas Free

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

I've found that REVS get:
5% of InstantDEX profits
5% of SuperNET profits
5% of crypto777 profits

But how and where? )
legendary

Set Your Ideas Free

Right, thanks!

legendary

Right, thanks!

Set Your Ideas Free

Right, thanks!

Jump to: