Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 410. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
We have the winner(s)!

According to the coinmarketcap.com the final closing price at 3 PM UTC was: 0.48878 USD/KMD

-snip-

May 2017 Results:
Starting price: 0.23 USD
Closing price: 0.49 USD

Guessed average price: 0.61 USD
Guessed median price: 0.418 USD

The closest price guessed: 0.49 USD

We got two winners, both guessed the exact same 0.49 USD

Congratulations to sabotag3x and BTC-BTC-BTC!

sabotag3x had a multiplier of 2,75! :O
BTC-BTC-BTC's multiplier was 1,3

Because there was two winners we had to split the price pool. We used the bigger multiplier as the total price pool (825 KMD) which was then splitted among the two accoring to their multiplier size.

sabotag3x will get 560.2 KMD
BTC-BTC-BTC will get 264.8 KMD

Here are the results and all the guesses of the month of May.

Stay tuned for next month's 'Guess The Price' competition! It will be announced here at some point, and it will follow the same format. Guess fast to get the biggest multiplier! Cool

Woooooow, thank you KomodoPlatform!! <3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We have the winner(s)!

According to the coinmarketcap.com the final closing price at 3 PM UTC was: 0.48878 USD/KMD

May 2017 Results:

Because there was two winners we had to split the price pool. We used the bigger multiplier as the total price pool (825 KMD) which was then splitted among the two accoring to their multiplier size.

Stay tuned for next month's 'Guess The Price' competition! It will be announced here at some point, and it will follow the same format. Guess fast to get the biggest multiplier! Cool

it's interesting . Congratulations to Winners .
KMD is on the race and I think it will break down all doubts from investors and all people will miss this chance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
We have the winner(s)!

May 2017 Results:

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Normal send (KMD) does not work in win 10 (Latest Agama 0.2.xxx), but sendtoaddressAPI does work.
What is the difference between the two sending methods, is sendtoaddressAPI as safe as normal send ?
I missed couple of heartbeats when my balance went to 0 after sending with this alternate payment method Shocked ... Fortunately re-login made the balance great again  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Great technology and superb devs but so slow with price growth .  ICO price was 12k sat after almost 5 months now the price is 21k sat  as compare to others crypto with significant increased including btc just a mere 50%
 increase. People are really missing this . What's holding it ?  I remember the time when I simultaneously bought KMD and stratis which were at all time low , 6.7k for strat and 7.1k for KMD. Look at it now. My observation is KMD is being left eating dust .

12k to 21k is almost double, actually not too bad...
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

It's very great for me because I have some KMD coins in my wallet . I will wait for this share airdrop .
It will make KMD to grow up higher in next days. Very good job , Dev . Thanks.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Very interesting project. I will research and maybe invest a bit.
Set Your Ideas Free
I guess I have already done it some time ago , because if I check the address http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/ I can see the the founds are in the account

Ok, then you are all set!

BTW: We have updated our homepage's partners section: https://supernet.org/en
Activity: 141
I guess I have already done it some time ago , because if I check the address http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/ I can see the the founds are in the account

I receive the newletter regarding KDM payout , I follow all instruction but on the Payout page there no way I can insert my seed  ..there is no insert field  can you please help

Thx

Who won the guess the komodo price? 

The competition ends 3PM UTC

Is there actual a market for REVS?

All the SuperNET assets will pay dividends, thus it is very unlikely that any exchange would list them for regulatory reasons.

Currently there is no market for REVS. It will be trading in our decentralized exchange this year though.
Activity: 141
I receive the newletter regarding KDM payout , I follow all instruction but on the Payout page there no way I can insert my seed  ..there is no insert field  can you please help

Thx

All the SuperNET assets will pay dividends, thus it is very unlikely that any exchange would list them for regulatory reasons.

Currently there is no market for REVS. It will be trading in our decentralized exchange this year though.
Set Your Ideas Free

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I have a question:

I made a komodo walled on the agama app. I didn't get a double address, and after logout/login the address didn't change so i figured it was correct.

Then i made small test transaction to the address, but it doesn't show up in the agama app.

However, when i check the block explorer it does say it the transfer was successful:

Address:  RHnmNWxtvftG3rvgeGuYcpKaZYeu9aDfXT
TXid:  14d4f109007cdf40271a06a78d24980fb9d1975d90bd9766db2966a77167bc1d

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks!

That is expected. It takes time for the dashboard to update on the Basilisk Mode. I believe currently it updates every 10 minutes.

Hmm i don't think i waited for 10 mins, but i did login/logout several times and refreshed manually in the 'receive' tab; is that still expected? I sent the coins yesterday and this morning there was still nothing after logging in.
Thanks for the quick reply by the way!

I'll try leaving it on for a while tonight.
Set Your Ideas Free
I have a question:

I made a komodo walled on the agama app. I didn't get a double address, and after logout/login the address didn't change so i figured it was correct.

Then i made small test transaction to the address, but it doesn't show up in the agama app.

However, when i check the block explorer it does say it the transfer was successful:

Thanks!

That is expected. It takes time for the dashboard to update on the Basilisk Mode. I believe currently it updates every 10 minutes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I have a question:

Thanks!
Set Your Ideas Free
Jumblr Dominates Decentralized Bitcoin and Altcoin Tumbling

Listen the jl777 interview conducted on the Core Radio! The interview contains some interesting unannounced things, so listen carefully Wink
Set Your Ideas Free
Who is the original developer please ?

jl777 is the lead developer of the back end. There's another team creating the GUIs such as the Agama Wallet.

"NOTE: due to major changes in our code base it's required to remove iguana/shepherd folder and config.json file!"
So now tell me what the reason to delete "shepherd folder and config.json file" if when you launch again Agama.exe it creates the same file with the same content.
I see people still have problem to get komodo address from wallet. Don't know how mr. Smith can handle it  Shocked
Was trying to run latest agama offline like u sad it's working for u but not for me. Can you link exactly file you runing?
p.s.
I'm suprised that so simple task like run wallet create addres save privkey can be so complicated

1) Yes, it recreates those files with the correct values. It kind of resets them to factory setting.

Open the config.json file in Iguana folder and make sure you have the following field as 'true'
"skipBasiliskNetworkCheck": true,
The new version should have it 'true' by default.

If you Agama Wallet isn't starting then it must be some other problem.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ seems to be rejecting my email.
Says "Email not registered" even though I got a confirmation by email.

Trying to swap my BTCD for KMD.

Any one else having this problem?

Yes, we found there was a problem on our end. We are now trying to fix it, but the original developer is no longer working for us. I'll keep you updated.

Anyone else who needs to swap BTCD can PM me.

Trying the v0.2.0.1a-beta and before that the 1.6.2e build on osx and I'm not sure if its working or not, or what to expect.

I'm using KMD in native mode.

With v0.2.0.1a-beta, how do I know if its working? The 'Synch Only" window just perpetually says "loading" On the upper-left under the easydex logo, I see three bubbles. First one (from left to right) currently says 1122, second 5, third 1. Do these indicate I'm connected? With BTCD and Bitcoin wallet usually shows some sort of progress bar indicating the blockchain synch status. Should there be one here?

If I click on the "Receive" button, there are no receive addresses. So I figure I need to hit "Get new address" either transparent or the private - but no addresses show up after I pick on of these. I've tried both. Should they both work?

I'm really trying to get this Agama wallet working as I would really like to participate in the BTCD>KMD swap this Friday but I'm not clear on how to get the wallet working, or if its working.  I need it working and would like to test receive/send prior to the swap. I'd hate to attempt to swap prior to verifying the wallet can do the basic functions and potentially lose my BTCD.

Any help would be most appreciated!

When you launch Komodo in Native Mode you should see that it starts syncing, and the status bar goes from 0% to 100%. Before it starts syncing there should be a message "activating the best chain" that might remain there for some time before the syncing starts.

You can contact our live support at our Slack. It's a lot easier to troubleshoot.

slackinvite.supernet.org channel #support

Who is the original developer please ?
Jump to: