Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 409. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Right after ICO there were withdrawals of KMD equal to x50 of BTCD invested and some other token equal to exact amount of BTCD invested. What was that second token?

There was a BTCD snapshot to distribute REVS asset.

Right, thanks!

Was there any news on REVS since then? Any team took over yet? Can I somehow access this asset?

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Right after ICO there were withdrawals of KMD equal to x50 of BTCD invested and some other token equal to exact amount of BTCD invested. What was that second token?

There was a BTCD snapshot to distribute REVS asset.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
What is the difference between "send" and "sendtoaddressAPI" in Agama wallet ??
Set Your Ideas Free
I had BitcoinDark at one point. I still have the wallet and private key. I can't seem to find out how to redeem the BTCD for Komodo. It also looks like the entire BTCD blockchain is dead.

the BTCD blockexplorer is no long working. The blockchain should be working, but you might need another peers list. I'll ask in #btcd channel if someone has a good list of active nodes. You can join here: slackinvite.supernet.org

You can swap BTCD on ico.komodoplatform.com (see instructions in OP, you need to also request a KMD payout)

The ico website isn't working, it wont let me register my email. I put my email/pass in, I get a confirmation email, but then when I go to login it says "Email not registered".

Everyone who haven't sent a PM about this issue yet should. I'll send a PM to everyone as soon as the website is fixed.

If we can't get it fixed in time we might have to delay the payout so that everyone is able to swap.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
I had BitcoinDark at one point. I still have the wallet and private key. I can't seem to find out how to redeem the BTCD for Komodo. It also looks like the entire BTCD blockchain is dead.

the BTCD blockexplorer is no long working. The blockchain should be working, but you might need another peers list. I'll ask in #btcd channel if someone has a good list of active nodes. You can join here: slackinvite.supernet.org

You can swap BTCD on ico.komodoplatform.com (see instructions in OP, you need to also request a KMD payout)

The ico website isn't working, it wont let me register my email. I put my email/pass in, I get a confirmation email, but then when I go to login it says "Email not registered".
Set Your Ideas Free

legendary
Activity: 1260
World Class Cryptonaire
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
Hi all

Here you will find usefull information about the komodo Sharedrop of Jumblr in a nutshell. Wink

http://www.crypto-economy.net/jumblr-the-new-sharedrop-for-komodo-holders/?lang=en
Not secure website.

Good thing that the website has been checked first . There are a lot of these shady websites that can take away vital and sensitive information.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Hi all

Here you will find usefull information about the komodo Sharedrop of Jumblr in a nutshell. Wink

http://www.crypto-economy.net/jumblr-the-new-sharedrop-for-komodo-holders/?lang=en
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
We have the winner(s)!

According to the coinmarketcap.com the final closing price at 3 PM UTC was: 0.48878 USD/KMD

-snip-

May 2017 Results:
Starting price: 0.23 USD
Closing price: 0.49 USD

Guessed average price: 0.61 USD
Guessed median price: 0.418 USD

The closest price guessed: 0.49 USD

We got two winners, both guessed the exact same 0.49 USD

Congratulations to sabotag3x and BTC-BTC-BTC!

sabotag3x had a multiplier of 2,75! :O
BTC-BTC-BTC's multiplier was 1,3

Because there was two winners we had to split the price pool. We used the bigger multiplier as the total price pool (825 KMD) which was then splitted among the two accoring to their multiplier size.

sabotag3x will get 560.2 KMD
BTC-BTC-BTC will get 264.8 KMD

Here are the results and all the guesses of the month of May.

Stay tuned for next month's 'Guess The Price' competition! It will be announced here at some point, and it will follow the same format. Guess fast to get the biggest multiplier! Cool

Woooooow, thank you KomodoPlatform!! <3

Thank you very much for the price. Great to be part of the KMD community.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
now balance and transactions with both seeds.
Indeed, takes a little while.

Still no improvement on mac version.
Hi.

Just a newbie looking for help.
Trying to get Agama running.
Installed Agama on OS X. Already have a seed with a KMD Address. I just sent some KMD from my Bittrex Account to this KMD Address.
I can view the transaction on http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address
but Agama wallet in Basilisk mode does not show the balance or the transaction.

Any help?

It takes some time for Basilisk mode to update,  to expedite this,  clear cache and refresh wallet data.   It can take a couple minutes.

The Windows Installation shows the transactions, but no balance (no "Interest Earned" for one seed, but for the other). The Mac Version doesn't show anything.
Cleared cache and fetched data many times  Huh
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I sent 300 KMD from Bittrex to my Agama wallet...It was showing my balance the first time I transferred them...but after logged in back a day latter they've all disappeared and it has remained the same till today.

legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Sent 200 Komodo from my Amaga wallet to my Bittrex account about a week ago and I never received it. Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Great news! Reminds me on the early Nxt times when JL777 and Supernet issued a lot of free assets on the Nxt Asset Exchange.
How many Jumbler assets will be freely distributed per KMD?

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Hi.

Installed Agama on OS X. Already have a seed with a KMD Address. I just sent some KMD from my Bittrex Account to this KMD Address.

Any help?

It takes some time for Basilisk mode to update,  to expedite this,  clear cache and refresh wallet data.   It can take a couple minutes.
Hi.

Any help?
Jump to: