Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 468. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
There is a known Java and fix for it out there somewhere if you read back a few pages.

edit:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/issues/74

p.s. are you running build 0.1.6.2e
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

Also use the installer version rather than the zip file to make sure all the dependencies are installed.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
edit: seems like my scanner deleted some .js files after a virus rollback
now i get the same javascript error as many others before and agama doesnt start anymore.

i downloaded agama on the website the version is newer than a few weeks. its better now but it still have some problems with the virus scanner.
seems like some virus scanner detects some javascript files as a threat and deletes parts of the code.

I was getting issues with Avast deleting some komodo files during install.

Disable antivirus, install, then add path of files to exclusion list before running

during the install nothing happened. the issue that it detected a security breach happened after the install.
the virus rollback happened after i closed the connection with my external hard drive where all my files are installed.
after i connected my external hard drive and started agama again the javascript error appeared again.
legendary
now i get the same javascript error as many others before and agama doesnt start anymore.

i downloaded agama on the website the version is newer than a few weeks. its better now but it still have some problems with the virus scanner.
seems like some virus scanner detects some javascript files as a threat and deletes parts of the code.

I was getting issues with Avast deleting some komodo files during install.

Disable antivirus, install, then add path of files to exclusion list before running
legendary
I tried to install agama 6 on my main pc i7 5960x @ 5 Ghz, 2xsamsung 950 ssd in raid 0, 25x10tb ironwolf nas hdd and wasnt successful in getting it to work. I will replace my version of agama with a newer one, does anyone know where I can download agama 15 or latter. Im hugely obsessed with agama products, I have thematic posters all over the walls in my living room.

Agama link:
https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/releases

There are upgrade instructions listed above.
LSK, QTUM
agama is working now on my 32 bit netbook. Smiley
the frozen start animation has been fixed and the javascript error has been fixed, too.
how can i backup my wallet? Is there any wallet.dat?
how can i be sure that i can´t loose my kmd?
is there any tutorial?

i still had one issue. my virus scanner detected something after the installation:

PDM:Worm.Win32.Generic
path: e:\agamaapp-0.1.6.2e-beta-windows-x64-installer.exe
virus scanner: Kaspersky Internet Security 17.0.0.611(d)

I tried to install agama 6 on my main pc i7 5960x @ 5 Ghz, 2xsamsung 950 ssd in raid 0, 25x10tb ironwolf nas hdd and wasnt successful in getting it to work. I will replace my version of agama with a newer one, does anyone know where I can download agama 15 or latter. Im hugely obsessed with agama products, I have thematic posters all over the walls in my living room.

legendary
the frozen start animation has been fixed and the javascript error has been fixed, too.
is there any tutorial?

i still had one issue. my virus scanner detected something after the installation:

now i get the same javascript error as many others and agama doesnt start anymore.

Virus is a false positive.

As for backing up your wallet, if you are running in basilisk mode you just need to keep the seed safe.

If you are running in native mode there is wallet.dat in roaming/komodo
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
is there any tutorial?

LSK, QTUM
is there any tutorial?

now i get the same javascript error as many others and agama doesnt start anymore.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Having footage from another blockchain panel / event is nice and all but what about pumping the price. I know people who converted their real life property into komodo, waiting for a decent return while fighting suicidal thoughts. Which makes me happy about the future state of komodo economics and wealth distribution. If these idiots do commit suicide over loss of money their tokens will remain locked up in their wallets forever.

Very nice hope for price rising soon Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hi Komodo, This great coin needs to be on some more exchanges.
How about and exchange like BTC38 ? This exchanges has done an amazing job pushing Zcoin.

Roll Eyes

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my KMDcoins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!

1) Create a seed through Agama (save it! take a backup)
2) Launch Komodo in Basilisk Mode, see which KMD address you get
3) You can verify you did all correctly by restarting the app and logging in with the same seed, you should see the same KMD address

Now you can send KMD coins to that address, and all you need to access them is the seed you backed up. You can login from anywhere with that seed and gain an access to your KMD coins.

However! Note that the 'Native Mode' generates a different address that is not linked to the seed! If you make any additional addresses or use the Native Mode you will have to make a backup (i.e. backup wallet.dat file).
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my KMDcoins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!

I dont think a pc crash could cause a reason to lose your coins. Its when you accidentally deleted the info/files of your wallet. So, its better have a back up file of your wallet
Activity: 399
Merit: 251

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Looks nice hey, a girl in a blockchain booth. This is becoming a trend, Waves was the first, Komodo second and what's next? Much better than geek heads.  Grin

Having footage from another blockchain panel / event is nice and all but what about pumping the price. I know people who converted their real life property into komodo, waiting for a decent return while fighting suicidal thoughts. Which makes me happy about the future state of komodo economics and wealth distribution. If these idiots do commit suicide over loss of money their tokens will remain locked up in their wallets forever.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
New equihash multipool:

http://mining.miningspeed.com
0% fee
Payout from 0,1 balance!
TLS support
Dedicated server
Miner stats

We had allready zcash, zclassic and zdash ,we just added komodo support!!

Spread the wor(l)d!!
Leon Fu, cool! I saw a lot of video's from him past years. Nice to see him besides Supernet!  Smiley

Nice guy, I did meet up with him at AIPAC conference. He has a very peculiar personality and uncommon look. Have u seen that video from AIPAC where dude with an unusually structured skull was standing in the room full of delegates and officials looking from side to side as if he was guarding obama. That guy was leon fu. Strange that u didnt know who he really was...
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hi,i send 1 kdm from exchage to my agama app wallet yesterday, the exchage show it has been complete,and from the kmd explore i found the agama kmd address has 0.9 kmd,but he agama wallet balance is zero, why?

try

basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data.

takes about 1 min to update
thank you, it's ok.
is anytime i have to do like this?
legendary
hi,i send 1 kdm from exchage to my agama app wallet yesterday, the exchage show it has been complete,and from the kmd explore i found the agama kmd address has 0.9 kmd,but he agama wallet balance is zero, why?

try

basilisk actions -> clear cache and fetch wallet data.

takes about 1 min to update
Jump to: