Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 472. (Read 1192000 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Does the fact it's secured by bitcoin make it less susceptible to trusted setup of zero knowledge proof seeds?

No.

Delayed Proof-of-Work and zkSNARK are two totally different techs.

The purpose of the "trusted setup"  is to generate an arbitrary message which prevents an attacker from acting as a dishonest verifier.   The person sending a protected transactions has to send either the hash of the challenge of the recipient Prover or the arbitrary message string.  The danger of  this is if somebody knows the whole arbitrary message they could commit a double spend and because the zkSNARK who allow it as a legitimate transaction.

Note this does not compromise the privacy aspect of zkSNARK 

That all being said the likelihood of this is very very very low,  many of the participants of the generation are well known in the crypto world and to risk compromise  which requires that all participants colluded  (you need each part to make the whole message )  would make them pariahs  for such a breach of trust.   The extensive steps taken to prevent an attack externally and internally were well beyond what was required  and the fact that there will be millions of pissed off people  some with no limits to their revenge  dissuades all but the most reckless of people.   I don't think the participants would find it worth it to risk it when they have spent years/decades on their careers.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Does the fact it's secured by bitcoin make it less susceptible to trusted setup of zero knowledge proof seeds?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

it does not let me input an address it already has one displayed?
Thanks

You need to set the address from home tab first, before going to payout tab at all.

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange

- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

It worked
Thank you

Activity: 58

Thanks

You need to set the address from home tab first, before going to payout tab at all.

- go to 'home' tab

- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'

I am trying too withdraw it says I can skip the seed if I am withdrawing to an exchange but when I skip it shows an address already? I cant install new wallet for some reason. What can I do?

From OP2:

- go to 'home' tab

Thanks
Activity: 58
I am trying too withdraw it says I can skip the seed if I am withdrawing to an exchange but when I skip it shows an address already? I cant install new wallet for some reason. What can I do?

From OP2:

- go to 'home' tab

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Will we get a tx id on the ico page to track confirmations of our payout that gets processed on the 7th (today here) ?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
installed the new version but get an pop up with several errors when i tried to start!?

Have you used the installer version to get the all the background files setup.

If upgrading did you follow the instructions posted about which files to delete from roaming folder?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
 installed the new version but get an pop up with several errors when i tried to start!?
Activity: 43

Got a question. Once you have put your Existing KMD address to send to Bittrex and press on PAYOUT, SKIP and CONFIRM, is there any way to know for sure that everything is done? such as an email to confirm withdrawal, or a message in control panel saying "you have requested withdrawal", or "withdrawal pending" etc?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
BlockShow2017 Starts Today

The conference has started! ca333 and Alice are representing us there and making connections to other innovative cryptocurrency projects!

We received all materials from the print, and yesterday ca333 set up everything. Here's a picture he shared:

KomodoPlatform.com homepage content redesign

We quickly updated the content on KomodoPlatform to better explain what Komodo is. Check it out!

Let us know if you are able to get a basic understanding about what Komodo tries to do. Any feedback is appreciated!

We will be redesigning the whole website little bit later.

Oh, and here's a introduction video from Alice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSqtoWGuYk4

Quote from: Alice
Hii peeps, hope you all r doin well. Heres my first video. Sadly my new ordered cam hasn't arrived yet, so i had 2 shoot this with my mobile phone. Just a short introduction. You ll get weekly v/blogs with a lot of interesting stuff. Feel free to share your mind and thoughts by commenting my vids. Smiley
By the way, you can meet me in real life on the blockshow (april 6th, munich)in much better resolution then here (hyper-HD RL GFX)

P.S. remember to subscribe!

well, it's quite interesting. we are keeping on our race with higher level. I expect this coin will hit 0.5usd in this month.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Making new friends at BlockShow2017 @0xca333 is meeting with @CharlieShrem, @Changelly_team (Konstantin Gladych) and others!

Nice lady Tongue
Activity: 632
Merit: 250

I thought 1 btcd is 51 something kmd? The conversion is slowly decreasing?
yes, it will decrease up to 5% at the end of one year exchange period.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Shin Hye i had the same thing, seemed to get stuck, i solved by clicking on a different tab, i.e. receive then clicking on send again and sending the amount again -1 coin because i think it was trying to send all my coins + fee which obviously i didnt have because..i was sending all my coins!
maybe this will help you, maybe not Smiley

OMG It works, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

I thought 1 btcd is 51 something kmd? The conversion is slowly decreasing?
Activity: 7
Shin Hye i had the same thing, seemed to get stuck, i solved by clicking on a different tab, i.e. receive then clicking on send again and sending the amount again -1 coin because i think it was trying to send all my coins + fee which obviously i didnt have because..i was sending all my coins!
maybe this will help you, maybe not Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Can you help me? I stocked at processing Tx when I tried to withdraw my balance in Agama wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Making new friends at BlockShow2017 @0xca333 is meeting with @CharlieShrem, @Changelly_team (Konstantin Gladych) and others!

Activity: 2
My cell phone time synchronization is set correctly. Other exchange 2fa codes work normally. I just can not access Comodo ico. I deleted the 2fa and reset it back to the backup code, which gives me the same code number. How can I fix the problem?
Jump to: