Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 463. (Read 1192000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
whale wall at 11k for 57BTC was devoured in just a matter of hours, KMD going crazy now! 10x for sure! Smiley
Price may not get 10x pump before KMD get listed by Polo. Don't know why they haven't listed KMD there even though they already have BTCD listed there for years.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i thought if you have asset of supernet in NXT, supposed get some of this as token in AE. why was not distributed?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
whale wall at 11k for 57BTC was devoured in just a matter of hours, KMD going crazy now! 10x for sure! Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
I don't know who is dumping KMD coins and now it's around 0.00011btc . why does they want to dump this coin? if they buy KMD coins with price ICO then they can have big loss. I feel regretful for those investors  because They don't know the potential of KMD coin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Recently, I'm seriously considering of swapping my BTCD to Komodo.
that's after holding back all the temptations until now. because
I really saw the potential in the name "BitcoinDark".
I need few things cleared for the swap decision so devs please help me.
If I decide to hold my BTCD after Jan 2018,
Will BTCD wallets, staking and transfers function after Jan 2018?
 or will devs decide to set a date for closing all the network and servers?

I'm worried that network will shut down and wallets will not function anymore after 2018.
Thus, losing all the function and value of BTCD.
And if there are more than handful number of BTCD holders inquiring small, even 1 developer or
maintenance person for BTCD. is that a possibility?

I dont belive you. You would have sold every single btcd at the pump 2 weeks ago already if you would have some Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Damn! Breakout alright, but it broke in the wrong direction. MM needs to clean this shit up.....pretty please!! Smiley

Yeah, not quite a breakdown, but definitely the wrong direction.  There was just 12 BTC on the ask side to get to .0018, but now it's up to 42 BTC again.  Oh well, it isn't going to just go straight up and perhaps a small retrace was healthy.  But lets hope it doesn't drop much farther.

I'm still confident in a spike before and after BlockShow Europe 2017 in a few days.  I also have a good amount of UNITY and expect it to rise over $5 again as well, and possibly much higher.

maybe it is time to take profits again. a lot of people bought in or back at around 6-8 k.
so right now they are 100-150+% up.

so we could still see a drop down to ~10 k before we go up.

Kiss

I took my profit. But somehow i think 10 k is not the bottom....
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

I'm worried that network will shut down and wallets will not function anymore after 2018.
And if there are more than handful number of BTCD holders inquiring small, even 1 developer or

- There's no way for us to shut down a decentralized network. If people don't swap and keep staking the network will survive.
- There are no devs left for BitcoinDark
- The price could very well be close to zero after the swap is over
- Komodo will hold all the swapped coins after the swap
- It has not been decided about what to do with those coins, they will be worthless unless someone comes up with a vision & dev team about what to do with that coin (and in that case it wouldn't really mater whatever we would use the BitcoinDark coins or create a new coin.)

We recommend everyone to swap, there's no guarantee that the coin would hold any value after the swap, as explained before.

Message sdc about a unique trade for part.  Lol just an idea, would be interesting seeing two coins essentially work together to fix an issue the community may face.

Alternatively, could make them collectible coins and sell them for additional funding or! Do a reverse swap for btcd and have btcd earn kmd dividends.

Shrug.  Thinking too quick.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

This is a cryptocurrency, there's no death switch that the dev can activate to kill the coin. It can continue forever as long as there are users. Also there is no plan for what to do after the swap period, Bitcoindark will not have any dev team left but if a new one will form, maybe James can airdrop the coins to Kmd holders and Btcd will continue on his own path.

I strongly suggest to swap, except the name everything has moved on Komodo. If you don't swap you miss the potential gains and instead hold a coin that is 90% dead. Even in the 10% probability that a new dev team forms it will take a long time (if ever) to reach the level of Komodo, and in such case you can still get Btcd with a later airdrop. So swapping is a win-win in both case.

Thanks for the clear answers! I am a bit older person to understand all the details.. so your guidance and answers really helped me alot.  
I will take a good amount of time to think about swapping. wish devs all the best.

i'm wondering how the BTCD network is going to perform if there will be no one mining the coin and there no active node...do you still can perform any transactions?  just curious

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

This is a cryptocurrency, there's no death switch that the dev can activate to kill the coin. It can continue forever as long as there are users. Also there is no plan for what to do after the swap period, Bitcoindark will not have any dev team left but if a new one will form, maybe James can airdrop the coins to Kmd holders and Btcd will continue on his own path.

I strongly suggest to swap, except the name everything has moved on Komodo. If you don't swap you miss the potential gains and instead hold a coin that is 90% dead. Even in the 10% probability that a new dev team forms it will take a long time (if ever) to reach the level of Komodo, and in such case you can still get Btcd with a later airdrop. So swapping is a win-win in both case.

Thanks for the clear answers! I am a bit older person to understand all the details.. so your guidance and answers really helped me alot.  
I will take a good amount of time to think about swapping. wish devs all the best.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

- There's no way for us to shut down a decentralized network. If people don't swap and keep staking the network will survive.
- There are no devs left for BitcoinDark
- The price could very well be close to zero after the swap is over
- Komodo will hold all the swapped coins after the swap
- It has not been decided about what to do with those coins, they will be worthless unless someone comes up with a vision & dev team about what to do with that coin (and in that case it wouldn't really mater whatever we would use the BitcoinDark coins or create a new coin.)

We recommend everyone to swap, there's no guarantee that the coin would hold any value after the swap, as explained before.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

Activity: 4

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
whale wall is getting destroyed! soon no walls and price will go 10x!
Activity: 32
And KMD price down and down. Whats wrong  Huh
Activity: 476
Some mr. Bozo Bananas is selling 570000Kmd at 11k satoshi at Bittrex.

Nice spot for a whale to scoop a chunk dirt cheap.

This is probably with intention to start panic and dump, to collect more coins under ICO price. This is classic when sell wall appears, i mean if he wants to sell he can dump anyway an anytime. This is philological attack stay calm!
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
under ico price it's a steal
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Some mr. Bozo Bananas is selling 570000Kmd at 11k satoshi at Bittrex.

Nice spot for a whale to scoop a chunk dirt cheap.

Activity: 441
Bigboss
Anyone wants a bite of that 63BTC wall @11K on bittrex?
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
How KMD can be integrated with Open Bazar? Is this hard work that will need ages or not? Are there actual plans for this or this is just prediction? KMD is already great coin but with those kind of improvmens could be realy realy ground shaking!

https://twitter.com/satindergrewal/status/852717075491454976

OB can already support other currencies. The Komodo fiat-pegged currencies have their own blockchain and can be integrated as simply as any other coin, they seem especially useful for a marketplace.
Activity: 476
How KMD can be integrated with Open Bazar? Is this hard work that will need ages or not? Are there actual plans for this or this is just prediction? KMD is already great coin but with those kind of improvmens could be realy realy ground shaking!
Jump to: