Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 590. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
Komodo on Bittrex! Status: Normal !
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
People here need to learn to have patience.

You invest a few $ and expect a 500% return the day it launches.

If you arent prepared to wait a reasonable amount of time for a return then dont invest.
Exactly.If you don't have patience,you will lose all.For this reason I don't trade.Only buy cheap and the rest will arrive don't worry

Supernet is the first who wants to add value

Exactly, Even bitcoin took a few years before it reaches current price.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
 Smiley It´s a good time to buy at these prices. Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

If you arent prepared to wait a reasonable amount of time for a return then dont invest.
Exactly.If you don't have patience,you will lose all.For this reason I don't trade.Only buy cheap and the rest will arrive don't worry

Supernet is the first who wants to add value
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Kmd constantly taking a knee
Activity: 602

soon in bittrex

Nice info buddy, prepare your self.  I hope the price of KMD will be better than yesterday
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This shit komodo will never be on Bittrex or Poloniex, I'm sure of it

You could not get get any? That's why you are saying Komodo is shit? Even better, Komodo will have it's own exchange built-in in the future.

If you ask how long you have to wait? I have been holding BTCD since the mining days which is few years ago and recently converted them into KMD. Will hold long term. Even without exchange, KMD is giving 5% interest which is much better than small CPU or GPU mining.
How to solo mininig in win ?

You currently can not solo mine in windows unless you have linux run wallet on your network.
Thanks
Activity: 358

You currently can not solo mine in windows unless you have linux run wallet on your network.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271

Do you wanna bet for Bittrex ? ^^
Please answer me my question? Sad
Activity: 336
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
As I wrote in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17800081
there is no bitcoin built in way to find out if a txid/vout has been spent or not. To do that you need to index the entire blockchain and mark the txids that have been spent, the ones not marked are still unspent. Of course bitcoin does this for addresses in the wallet, but it doesnt do it for addresses that are not in the wallet. Including watchonly addresses.

So over the last couple of days I wrote a full blockchain indexer that can be used to index any blockchain with standard RPC. for now it is only enabled for KMD via dexexplorer API:
curl --url "http://127.0.0.1:7778" --data "{\"agent\":\"dex\",\"method\":\"explorer\",\"symbol\":\"KMD\"}"

it will take a while to scan the blockchain the first time, but after that it will initialize in under a minute when iguana is launched.

The following are the API bindings that are now available:

TWO_STRINGS(dex,listunspent2,symbol,address);
TWO_STRINGS_AND_TWO_DOUBLES(dex,listtransactions2,symbol,address,count,skip);
HASH_AND_STRING_AND_INT(dex,gettxin,txid,symbol,vout);
TWO_STRINGS(dex,listspent,symbol,address);
TWO_STRINGS(dex,getbalance,symbol,address);

I made listunspent2 and listtransactions2 so we can get them validated before using them in the main bitcoinrpc path. The above API bindings simply shows the JSON field names needed in the curl request, there are plenty of examples in SuperNET/iguana/tests

With dex explorer initialized, this means that (theoretically) the current balance of any address, the set of utxo, the list of spends, the spent status of any utxo, can all be queried. And it is all RAM based, so should be quite fast. I added a special handling in dex/getbalance for the address of '*', which will return the coin supply. This it does by bruteforce iterating through all the addresses and doing a getbalance on it. Not very efficient, but still it is completing in about 30 seconds.

To my knowledge this is the smallest code size for any explorer, coming in at 600 lines. And you can see the power of SuperNET as when the notary nodes run this, then all basilisk nodes will be able to access all these explorer functions remotely, without needing any blockchain locally.

The timeline is that this needs to be validated, probably will just do a bruteforce compare against a known good reference. Then it is deployed for the notary nodes. Once there, the GUI can rely on basilisk support of this and so the GUI can use this data for transaction listing. Then it needs to be packaged into the installers.

I am also not handling blockchain reorgs yet, it just has a setback of 3 blocks, which should cover the vast majority of small reorgs. For now, if we detect a larger reorg, it might be that we have to recreate the DB/TRANSACTIONS/KMD file

Quite a bit of work to do in order to get the GUI's transaction history sorted, but we do what we must. A nice side effect of this is now there is a publicly available gettxin and listspent support for the coins the notaries are running this for. Maybe someday, gettxin will become a standard RPC in bitcoin?

Great work James! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
As I wrote in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17800081
there is no bitcoin built in way to find out if a txid/vout has been spent or not. To do that you need to index the entire blockchain and mark the txids that have been spent, the ones not marked are still unspent. Of course bitcoin does this for addresses in the wallet, but it doesnt do it for addresses that are not in the wallet. Including watchonly addresses.

So over the last couple of days I wrote a full blockchain indexer that can be used to index any blockchain with standard RPC. for now it is only enabled for KMD via dexexplorer API:
curl --url "http://127.0.0.1:7778" --data "{\"agent\":\"dex\",\"method\":\"explorer\",\"symbol\":\"KMD\"}"

it will take a while to scan the blockchain the first time, but after that it will initialize in under a minute when iguana is launched.

The following are the API bindings that are now available:

TWO_STRINGS(dex,listunspent2,symbol,address);
TWO_STRINGS_AND_TWO_DOUBLES(dex,listtransactions2,symbol,address,count,skip);
HASH_AND_STRING_AND_INT(dex,gettxin,txid,symbol,vout);
TWO_STRINGS(dex,listspent,symbol,address);
TWO_STRINGS(dex,getbalance,symbol,address);

I made listunspent2 and listtransactions2 so we can get them validated before using them in the main bitcoinrpc path. The above API bindings simply shows the JSON field names needed in the curl request, there are plenty of examples in SuperNET/iguana/tests

With dex explorer initialized, this means that (theoretically) the current balance of any address, the set of utxo, the list of spends, the spent status of any utxo, can all be queried. And it is all RAM based, so should be quite fast. I added a special handling in dex/getbalance for the address of '*', which will return the coin supply. This it does by bruteforce iterating through all the addresses and doing a getbalance on it. Not very efficient, but still it is completing in about 30 seconds.

To my knowledge this is the smallest code size for any explorer, coming in at 600 lines. And you can see the power of SuperNET as when the notary nodes run this, then all basilisk nodes will be able to access all these explorer functions remotely, without needing any blockchain locally.

The timeline is that this needs to be validated, probably will just do a bruteforce compare against a known good reference. Then it is deployed for the notary nodes. Once there, the GUI can rely on basilisk support of this and so the GUI can use this data for transaction listing. Then it needs to be packaged into the installers.

I am also not handling blockchain reorgs yet, it just has a setback of 3 blocks, which should cover the vast majority of small reorgs. For now, if we detect a larger reorg, it might be that we have to recreate the DB/TRANSACTIONS/KMD file

Quite a bit of work to do in order to get the GUI's transaction history sorted, but we do what we must. A nice side effect of this is now there is a publicly available gettxin and listspent support for the coins the notaries are running this for. Maybe someday, gettxin will become a standard RPC in bitcoin?

Activity: 700
Merit: 502
Professional translator
I voted for KMD in mercatox exchange , https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=2 , everybody should vote as well.
Good luck!

The fact that now there is a vote on the coin is added to the stock exchange mercatox, there is nothing wrong, but I think it would be better if the devs have agreed with bittrex or polo on what would KMD traded them? I think it would be better than what the small stock exchanges to carry out the vote, etc.

Sure, but likely devs think differently
Activity: 588
Merit: 530
I voted for KMD in mercatox exchange , https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=2 , everybody should vote as well.
Good luck!

The fact that now there is a vote on the coin is added to the stock exchange mercatox, there is nothing wrong, but I think it would be better if the devs have agreed with bittrex or polo on what would KMD traded them? I think it would be better than what the small stock exchanges to carry out the vote, etc.
Activity: 632
Good luck!
Jump to: