Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 592. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Good points raised.

KMD is effectively already on Polo... Buy BTCD swap for KMD. Simples.

Lol i know this aint really the same as having KMD on polo but makes you think... having your coin on the top exchanges... does it really make such a big difference?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It's good to see KMD slowly rising up again. Trading on Bittrex could push it up to 0.3$ and then Poloniex to 0.6$. After that, utilization of dPoW and killer dApps will skyrocket it far in the outer space. Am I just a dreamer or you guys also share this vision?

We are with you! There's also:

- altcoin generation platform (allows anyone to easily launch coins with specific configuration and features). We will do a white label GUI, a sponsorship program, and its thing will have its own landing page, among any other related things we come up with.

- PAX, Pegged Assets and later Pegged Asset eXchange, i.e. crypto forex. The KMD <-> PAX conversation is automatic, and to get any PAX asset you will have to deposit KMD into the PAX. That locks part of KMD supply away and increases demand. We will be talking a lot more about PAX in near future, and we have a whitepaper coming.

If theres an option to get KMD by swapping your BTCD and 1 BTCD = 50 KMD. Why do you think there will be a price change (up) for KMD/BTC pair on different exchanges atleast for one year? Even if poloniex adds it, do you really think that will change anything?
when there are two things traded in markets with a fixed relationship, it creates what is called an arbitrage.

So the BTCD will trade at its conversion value, which means as KMD price changes so will BTCD price.

However it wont be an exact price tracking, what will actually happen is similar to a damped harmonic oscillation, where the mean price will tend to converge to the theoretical conversion price, but it will usually trade at a premium or discount. Kind of like a stopped clock being right twice a day, but a bit more as there is a linkage of BTCD -> KMD.

However there isnt a reverse one, so while there is an arbitrage based floor to BTCD, there is not arbitrage based ceiling. This means that we can expect the oscillations on the high side to be a bit higher than on the low side

Thanks for the explanation. Smiley

Good work bro!! You deserve more for this development of KMD Smiley

Hope KMD rises and rises and just rises..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
It's good to see KMD slowly rising up again. Trading on Bittrex could push it up to 0.3$ and then Poloniex to 0.6$. After that, utilization of dPoW and killer dApps will skyrocket it far in the outer space. Am I just a dreamer or you guys also share this vision?

- altcoin generation platform (allows anyone to easily launch coins with specific configuration and features). We will do a white label GUI, a sponsorship program, and its thing will have its own landing page, among any other related things we come up with.

- PAX, Pegged Assets and later Pegged Asset eXchange, i.e. crypto forex. The KMD <-> PAX conversation is automatic, and to get any PAX asset you will have to deposit KMD into the PAX. That locks part of KMD supply away and increases demand. We will be talking a lot more about PAX in near future, and we have a whitepaper coming.

If theres an option to get KMD by swapping your BTCD and 1 BTCD = 50 KMD. Why do you think there will be a price change (up) for KMD/BTC pair on different exchanges atleast for one year? Even if poloniex adds it, do you really think that will change anything?
when there are two things traded in markets with a fixed relationship, it creates what is called an arbitrage.

So the BTCD will trade at its conversion value, which means as KMD price changes so will BTCD price.

However it wont be an exact price tracking, what will actually happen is similar to a damped harmonic oscillation, where the mean price will tend to converge to the theoretical conversion price, but it will usually trade at a premium or discount. Kind of like a stopped clock being right twice a day, but a bit more as there is a linkage of BTCD -> KMD.

However there isnt a reverse one, so while there is an arbitrage based floor to BTCD, there is not arbitrage based ceiling. This means that we can expect the oscillations on the high side to be a bit higher than on the low side
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
When will KMD can be trading on Bittrex? I am eager to trade in the best altcoin exchange except poloniex. We will have a big jump on big exchanges, if can be polo? Super dream comes true.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 141
Merit: 14
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
if you need to ask question in more details and talk to one of our advisors please join our virtual chat on http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Activity: 515
Your Komodo are safe, this is the normal procedure!
mostly correct. I publish the verification of payout AFTER it has been sent not before. the payouts are sent to the confirmed payout addresses

Corrected:

Payout requests are not processed immediately but in large batches every few day. James wrote that a new batch could be processed today february 10 and it should include yours too. He will publish a list here before after proceeding, so you can check that your address is in it.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
@tamara163 - Your payout will be processed manually by Komodo staff. It's a regular procedure. You just have to wait a bit.
OK I just wanted to clarify whether all done,so how long could not change the internal address to the address of the exchange

Payout requests are not processed immediately but in large batches every few day. James wrote that a new batch could be processed today february 10 and it should include yours too. He will publish a list here before proceeding, so you can check that your address is in it.

mostly correct. I publish the verification of payout AFTER it has been sent not before. the payouts are sent to the confirmed payout addresses
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
People look http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Bitcoin is crashing !

$970.34 (-9.28%)

You need to sell all your assets rightnow, you know... because Bitcoin wont go up again...

*sigh*

It's not much different from the week before.
Activity: 515
@tamara163 - Your payout will be processed manually by Komodo staff. It's a regular procedure. You just have to wait a bit.
OK I just wanted to clarify whether all done,so how long could not change the internal address to the address of the exchange

Payout requests are not processed immediately but in large batches every few day. James wrote that a new batch could be processed today february 10 and it should include yours too. He will publish a list here before proceeding, so you can check that your address is in it.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
you fucking sick pieces of shit ,I can't withdraw your coins from the ico website ,the wallet does not work on Windows.why such complexity ?I do not know much English.this is my first ico and I'm fucking in shock!!!! RETURN MY COINS!!!!OR BITCOINS!!!!
Mate, get out yur mum's basement, go for a walk, catch some sun, breath deeply, try to live a normal life. Life is short, and there is only one... you are sick Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1027
legendary
you fucking sick pieces of shit ,I can't withdraw your coins from the ico website ,the wallet does not work on Windows.why such complexity ?I do not know much English.this is my first ico and I'm fucking in shock!!!! RETURN MY COINS!!!!OR BITCOINS!!!!

You forgot your manners and intelligence, if you actually had any. I really wonder how did you actually manage to invest in ICO with such tech skills and attitude. Calling one of the best crypto developers and his team "fucking sick pieces of shit" is really mind blowing, especially after all effort they obviously put in this project. If you're not able to use computer, please sell it and go doing something else. Just don't bother us with such nonsense. Is it so hard to politely ask for help?
you fuck with one post now accused not only me!!!! this issue!!!!
legendary

We need some more info to help you.

Did you make a withdrawal request? Those are processed manually and it may take days. We have already processed 8 payouts.

If the withdrawal is pending it means it will be in the next payout.

The next Iguana release will have a lot less bugs. If you don't want to wait for that then please describe the problem, your OS, and which mode you are using. We have just hired a person for technical support. In the latest version the full mode is a bit buggy on Windows, the Basilisk mode works better.
here I have to get coins to the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
Yes I made a withdrawal request KMD to the exchange,here are my screenshots

on the ICO website and the stock exchange match

You forgot your manners and intelligence, if you actually had any. I really wonder how did you actually manage to invest in ICO with such tech skills and attitude. Calling one of the best crypto developers and his team "fucking sick pieces of shit" is really mind blowing, especially after all effort they obviously put in this project. If you're not able to use computer, please sell it and go doing something else. Just don't bother us with such nonsense. Is it so hard to politely ask for help?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
how much komodo can i mine with 1 ksol?

because on suprnova estimates are wrong,and there is no correct calc for this coin or pool with correct estimate.

Today this was posted here: http://www.crypto-economy.net/mining-profitability-calculator/?lang=en#ancla
Jump to: