Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 586. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Was kmd sold for 1 btc per kmd on bittrex? Has anyone sold it at 1 btc rate?It was showing 24 hours high and now 99% fall in price at 12000 Satoshi.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Still having trouble with Windows wallet on windows 10.
I've now done a reboot, then uninstalled wallet (using iobit uninstaller) and deleted iguanna folder in roaming.
Rebooted and then reinstalled wallet and started it.
When I enter my seed, I have a new address with a zero balance.

Note that new address is same new one from prior to uninstall.

Also original address fails to show in explorer. 
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
How to transfer KMD to Bittrex from Ico.komodo website?
I also want to know same.Do we need to send first to wallet and then transfer it to exchange or can it be send directly?

And remember:

DONT payout to exchange if you have REVS! The REVS will go to the same address and unless the exchange both supports REVS and has the identical address assigned to you, the REVS will be lost
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I also want to know same.Do we need to send first to wallet and then transfer it to exchange or can it be send directly?

request payout from the Payout page
specify an external address (not based on passphrase) that is your deposit exchange address

please follow the directions on the Payout page
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
anyone have an editable bat file that works . the one on the download from githud doesnt work and pool configuration is wrong
Can you link to that file? Why can't you edit it? Just open with Notepad or any other text editor?
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
anyone have an editable bat file that works . the one on the download from githud doesnt work and pool configuration is wrong
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Having problems with iguana komodobwallet on windows 10.  Today whenever I start the app and select as 1st coin komodo basilisk mode; it creates a new address before I input seed. Even after I get seed in, it new addy and zero balance.

Now if I try adding komodo as 2nd coin; iguanna chokes with multiple msgs of unable to connet to x ip address.

I DID NOT HIT create new wallet. Addy was registered to network as soon as I selected coin.

Also, I could not get the explorer to show balance for 1st (original)  addy.

Have I lost my 1st addy and the coin tied to it?

Did I understand correctly, when you launch Iguana app it automatically logs in with some random seed? Try closing the app and then make sure all the Iguana processes are closed from the task manager. Then launch the app again. There is a bug where the Iguana app doesn't close properly, and some processes are still running even though you think you closed the app.

In any case, your coins have not been lost as they exist in the blockchain. The Iguana app is just used to monitor your balance.

Now when I launch Iguana app it registers an address before I even put in seed. When I do put seed in, I have a new address and zero balance. 
This started happening after a reboot.  I have now done 2 more reboots including a full shut down.  Still getting same thing. 

Also still getting can't find ip when I add Komodo AFTER adding another coin 1st

Komodo explorer won't even show me my original address. I enter it to check balance and get a blank page.

Only thing I have yet to try is deleting the appdata stuff and uninstall/reinstall the wallet. 

My other options is to install on a 64bit windows 8.1  or a 32bit Linux (if there is a wallet for it). 

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
komodo is a interesting project for sure (next to byteballs) im really excited how this project develops
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I think that a big move will happen soon
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
will see here,but KMD market cap already high,probly going down first before doing something
Activity: 355
Thanks for the great info jl777!

Please guys, read this before you withdraw from ICO site!

Hi,

I have some questions before I'll do my withdraw of the ICO Page:

1) What happens with my REVS if I withdraw my KMD to an exchange (i.e.: Bittrex).

2) Where can I trade REVS? Is there an overview?

3) What do you think its better: Transfer directly to an exchange or first in the wallet.

Thanks for your help!
It is good you asked!

1) DONT payout to exchange if you have REVS! The REVS will go to the same address and unless the exchange both supports REVS and has the identical address assigned to you, the REVS will be lost

2) Only manually for now, or using command line DEX API, so not very convenient. We are waiting for GUI support of REVS before we can suggest exchanges support it.

3) if you have REVS, then to wallet first!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Komodo Team, Maybe http://www.btc38.com can carry this coin as well; they're pumping ZCoin (XZC) right now;

Cheesy   Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
It is ridiculous to be on high expectation to pick up KMD from the stock market.

BTCD price : 0.0061
Swap Rate : 50.18

0.0061/50.18=0.000121

With and without the swaprate the Price for your KMD or BTCD will be the same... do some calculations yourself.
There is nothing unfair in the moment.

Only possibility is if someone pumps BTCD which would not happen because there are people still haven't swaped and would dump on them.

Also there are only a few BTCD left so you cant just buy BTCD coins and sell your KMD for more. It is not that easy.

20% of the market should not be in high expectation without swap.

This is the truth.
legendary
It is ridiculous to be on high expectation to pick up KMD from the stock market.

0.0061/50.18=0.000121
there is only 1 BTC worth of BTCD below .0072
which means the BTCD "barrier" on polo is 1 BTC to a KMD equiv of 14400 sats

Somehow I dont think this tail will be wagging the dog
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

0.0061/50.18=0.000121

Available BTCD is drying up fast though.

Only 6805 BTCD available on polo = 341k KMD (I almost hold that much KMD personally Wink )

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

0.0061/50.18=0.000121
legendary
There are not so many requests for payout.

Please make the request in the next hour or please dont complain that you missed the 10th payout. The next one will be the tenth batch and after that it might be a week before the next one

Jump to: