Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 594. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
is this trading somewhere. What was ICO price

Yes, you can see where we are listed from here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/#markets

Currently cryptox.pl has the most volume

Also a lot of info in OP (2nd comment).

The ICO price without any bonuses was:
0.00012909 BTC/KMD or 7746,521995 KMD/BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
is this trading somewhere. What was ICO price

Set Your Ideas Free
Hello.

Could you tell how Komodo differs from Z-cash and why it´s a better project?

Thanks for the question, the answer has been added to SuperNET support page
Set Your Ideas Free
Cant login to Iguana anymore. Login with my seed gives the Ooops something went wrong notification. Also, before I got a windows asking me to add a coin, choosing KMD and entering seed etc. Now Easydex asks immediately for a seed and gives the error. Any solutions?

Which OS do you use? The error is because the Iguana demon has crashed. The dev is working hard on the next release with a lot of bug fixes, meanwhile you could try to uninstall and reinstall.

There is some bug that doesn't close Iguana properly, and it causes problems. I'm not 100% sure if it is related to this "oops something went wrong" problem. This bug will be fixed in the new version.

We soon have a technical support person here and he will get familiar with all these bugs and give a better answer.

We will see pump when kmd will  open on Bittrex ?
I needed to go 4 pages to find at least something close to the FUD. This is the best I could quote.  Undecided

Looking from the perspective of multiple Alts I follow, one has to be a moron to desperately asking how to sell KMD right now.
All those '16s big names I have participated into are ants comparing to this lizard.

Do not fallow your regular schedule, this one is one of those you'll say eventually, "yeah and I used to have like a mil of those"

Keep your eyes open, there will be plenty of people who'll want your KMD taken. Sure, sell it now, my bid is there.

Hello.

Differences:

Notary Nodes
Delayed Proof-of-Work Consensus
5% UTXO Interest
Organizational Structure:  Komodo is crowdsource,  Zcash is a company.

Why it is a better project:

Because of the Application Developments : InstantDEX, Assetchains, Jumblr, Iguana, Basilisk, Smartchains, Pangea... most of which are already working in some form or function.
No Founder's Reward. 
Community Interaction

Good points from polycryptoblog!

The very short & simple answer is that we have built a complete platform, and the Zcash just gives us the privacy features.

Think of it like this, there are multiple competing privacy technologies, and we as a platform had to choose one of them to use. We could have developed our own (and that was in our roadmap), but then Zcash came along and we saw it as the ultimate privacy technology.

Our vision is not a private currency, but a platform that unites blockchains and allows the whole cryptocurrency space to compete against our true competitor: fiat currencies, banks, and other centralized financial services.

All the pieces we are building work together, and we try to integrate the other blockchains to our platform as much as possible. For example, our platform is bitcoin and Zcash compatible.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
I needed to go 4 pages to find at least something close to the FUD. This is the best I could quote.  Undecided

Looking from the perspective of multiple Alts I follow, one has to be a moron to desperately asking how to sell KMD right now.
All those '16s big names I have participated into are ants comparing to this lizard.

Do not fallow your regular schedule, this one is one of those you'll say eventually, "yeah and I used to have like a mil of those"

Keep your eyes open, there will be plenty of people who'll want your KMD taken. Sure, sell it now, my bid is there.

Hello.

Differences:

Notary Nodes
Delayed Proof-of-Work Consensus
5% UTXO Interest
Organizational Structure:  Komodo is crowdsource,  Zcash is a company.

Why it is a better project:

Because of the Application Developments : InstantDEX, Assetchains, Jumblr, Iguana, Basilisk, Smartchains, Pangea... most of which are already working in some form or function.
No Founder's Reward. 
Community Interaction

Mka
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Hello.

I don't think he will. Nothing to gain here, just sell into the walls on the exchanges. Common guys, dump please. Regular clone here. Nothing to see. Move along. LOL to everyone watching.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Hello.

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Community Manager - WLC
Hi there, I notice my windows Iguana wallet says balance of 2208.42230179 KMD
and kpx.io explorer shows a balance of 2204.76005416 KMD
My mining rewards are showing up at the same time on both the explorer and wallet transactions
but have been different since day 1 and pool shows I've earned more than the difference here...just a FYI is all, plus wondering why it b lol
thanks, keep up the great work guys
Madmats
there is 5% Annual interest that is accruing everyday. So we get interest daily on our KMD (minimum 10 KMD to get interest) in the wallet .

Ahh so wallet shows interest gained then and that is why there is a difference, also that would mean i have made roughly 4 kmd coins from interest so far then, is that right?
Activity: 632
My mining rewards are showing up at the same time on both the explorer and wallet transactions
but have been different since day 1 and pool shows I've earned more than the difference here...just a FYI is all, plus wondering why it b lol
Madmats
there is 5% Annual interest that is accruing everyday. So we get interest daily on our KMD (minimum 10 KMD to get interest) in the wallet .
Activity: 124
Community Manager - WLC
Madmats
Activity: 180
Is there a 32 bit Linux wallet?

Also is there a 32 bit Linux miner?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Just waiting for this dump to settle to start cost averaging down, how low do you guys think this is going to be?

Who knows? It is a general red for all Alts, because of today Bitcoin panic from China. They will all recover as soon as Bitcoin recovers. Business as usual.

Bitcoin looks to have stabilized for now, rather quickly honestly. Let's hope tomorrow there's not more red.
Activity: 515
Merit: 502

Windows. ctrl-code doesn´t work.
The wallet-app just says to wait until the trnsx is done...

And now it logged me out again..

Well I reported your bugs, very strange.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
I can´t withdraw successfully either.
I just have a teenyweeny 32 Kmd I test-mined.
For some reason i can´t copypaste the receiving address into the field in Iguana-wallet... might be my compu though, just letting you know. (One should never type a crypto-address by hand, even though I did thusly here !)
+ I left a few crumpets on the account and upped the fee to 0.01 kmd.

Linux or Win? Any message error?
Also do Ctrl+c (copy) and Ctrl+v (paste) work to copy the address into the field?

Ctrl+c  and Ctrl+v  works
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
For some reason i can´t copypaste the receiving address into the field in Iguana-wallet... might be my compu though, just letting you know. (One should never type a crypto-address by hand, even though I did thusly here !)

Also do Ctrl+c (copy) and Ctrl+v (paste) work to copy the address into the field?
Windows. ctrl-code doesn´t work.
The wallet-app just says to wait until the trnsx is done...

And now it logged me out again..
I cant see my KMD in my ICO dashboard.Will they ever appear there?Or do i need to download wallet to get them?I had intention to keep them at ico dashboard for sometime

Did you request the payout to your address? If you did the address in your dashboard will show 0 but you can check the real address status on the block explorers:
https://kpx.io/
http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

Activity: 632
Iguana has been released for the set deadline of 31 january but it will require some time to iron out all the main bugs. The feedback and bug reports by all users are a VERY important part of this process to make Iguana stable!!! This would not have been possible if it had been only tested by a small number of developers.

All bugs reported are already being worked on! Next version will be a lot more stable!!!

I agree, all users should report any bugs , and the devs here are very responsive and fixing the bug asap. Soon the wallet will be stable enough and less buggy to accomodate future huge influx of users. Kudos to Komodo teams and community!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I cant see my KMD in my ICO dashboard.Will they ever appear there?Or do i need to download wallet to get them?I had intention to keep them at ico dashboard for sometime

Jump to: