Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 596. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Windows wallet still not working smoothly right? I'll just wait here until it works perfectly. Hopefully that time we're in Poloniex. Cheesy

Latest version stable (0.1.4)

You need to define the amount of the fee as 0.01.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Windows wallet still not working smoothly right? I'll just wait here until it works perfectly. Hopefully that time we're in Poloniex. Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Why KMD down ?

There is a panic drop of BTC. Just like last time. All alts are affected by it and since KMD price was already down since some days back, this doesnt help.
legendary
Activity: 2966
Merit: 1271
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
There are not so many payout requests yet and as some have noticed there could well be a new popular destination for payouts.

If it is ok, I would like to defer the next payout until we get a lot more payout requests.

Thanks. Came back yesterday from holiday and requested the payout. Will you process ultimately tomorrow if there have not been more payouts or should I PM my address?

Thanks
look like there will be enough payout requests to do a batch tomorrow
Activity: 39
There are not so many payout requests yet and as some have noticed there could well be a new popular destination for payouts.

If it is ok, I would like to defer the next payout until we get a lot more payout requests.

Thanks. Came back yesterday from holiday and requested the payout. Will you process ultimately tomorrow if there have not been more payouts or should I PM my address?

Thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
so is the KMD on bittrex our komodo or some older stuff which shares the same letters accidentally?
Activity: 43
How many days need Bittrex for start trading KMD ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
We are in the process of getting insight explorer up:

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

it is still brand new and might have some issues still, please post any discrepancies you see between this explorer and kpx.io

The new explorer show 7520 KMD as final balance on my address, which is wrong.
kpx.io shows the correct balance (8811 KMD)

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/address/RXqdRmv7n9hygf9C7f7vj4VQyNR9RvzXss
https://kpx.io/accounts/RXqdRmv7n9hygf9C7f7vj4VQyNR9RvzXss

It seems that it is not including mining rewards.
Thanks! This is exactly the type of feedback we need
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
i think we can will see x5-x10 on Bittrex , because when STEEM was on Bittrex , 800% pump )

LOL x5 to x10 ? Never, the Pump is over for the First. BTC makes a good uptrend so ALTS will crash. Just look since yesterday Komodo lost arround 7%.
I really now better coins at this time to hold than this one.
When this coin touch Poloniex,you will understand why

Yes yes Polo Polo every coin touches Polo. Keep up this crap
You say that is crap,however you waste your time here
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i think we can will see x5-x10 on Bittrex , because when STEEM was on Bittrex , 800% pump )

LOL x5 to x10 ? Never, the Pump is over for the First. BTC makes a good uptrend so ALTS will crash. Just look since yesterday Komodo lost arround 7%.
When this coin touch Poloniex,you will understand why

Yes yes Polo Polo every coin touches Polo. Keep up this crap
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

When this coin touch Poloniex,you will understand why.You should buy some KMD now or cry for always!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Jeffrey_memb
Whales need food no matter what is going on with BTC. There will always be pumps.
Other coins which already surviving hard times will crash evidently. Only good and strong projects will stay!
 Don't forget we are awaiting Bittrex! Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
I tried to send some kmd to cryptox.pl , 4 times i got "couldnt create rawtx" . What should I do?
Please always provide infos about: your operating system, the program version used (Iguana), if there were any error messages or other strange behavior, and what you've tried already.

Set fee value 0.01

//edit
Just tried it and it did the same " couldnt create rawtx"
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Are the payouts manually processed?

Yes

Thank you, yesterday I managed to get into the local wallet but it was so laggy. Today I can't get into, it freezes at the very start. Any hint? (linux, basilisk mode)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Yes

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Jump to: