Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 601. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

Hmm... weird.

Did you create&confirm the KMD seed?

Yes, 15 hours ago.

I see the same KMD address in ICO site and EasyDEX wallet.

Funny, I suspected it was a browser problem.
The screenshot was from Firefox.
I have just tried IE and it works. I

Hmm... weird.

Yes, 15 hours ago.

I see the same KMD address in ICO site and EasyDEX wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

The deposit address should appear there. Maybe the servers are a bit slow again. Open the swap tab and just wait like 5 min, it should appear there.

This is what I still see

Hmm... weird.

Guys only interested in this topic. Tell pliz what the price of ICO was full. and whether is now purchased at small markets and 14 ka waiting Polo and Bittrex?
   If you take the offer that was at the beginning of the ICO the price will be about 11k Satoshi would like. I bought the tokens on the first day! Wink

All info is also in the OP. If something is missing, let us know.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
KMD in voting list on this exchange:
https://mercatox.com/coins/list

kmd is already in bittrex!!

Bittrex kills coins....

Expect major dumps if they can sort out the wallet issues....
Better a  death of coins on Bittrex after several pamps and dumps, than an obscurity on the second-rate exchanges, as Cryptopia and it similar. But if the team won't finish a wallet, Bittrex won't help too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Guys only interested in this topic. Tell pliz what the price of ICO was full. and whether is now purchased at small markets and 14 ka waiting Polo and Bittrex?
   If you take the offer that was at the beginning of the ICO the price will be about 11k Satoshi would like. I bought the tokens on the first day! Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

kmd is already in bittrex!!

Bittrex kills coins....

Expect major dumps if they can sort out the wallet issues....

The deposit address should appear there. Maybe the servers are a bit slow again. Open the swap tab and just wait like 5 min, it should appear there.

This is what I still see

Set Your Ideas Free
OK, I have my BTCD wallet fully synced, EasyDEX in basilisk mode, entered ICO site.
How do I transfer my BTCD to the ICO site in order to make the swap?
I do not see a BTCD deposit address in ICO site.

Click swap at the top.

I have already clicked that and it just shows

Welcome to your Swap Dashboard.

You can participate in the Swap quickly and easily on this screen.

Your current Swaps can be accessed here at any time.

Is the swap ended? I would like to swap some btcd.

no, swap will continue for 1 full year.

How to see the revs tokens or are they not displayed in the komodo online platform. If not how do I locate and claim them? or store them. I have not used supernet nor komodo before.

As to the exchanges available such a huge project should at the minimum have bittrex and since btcd is on polo and this will more or less replace it then polo should really list it too.

The REVS tokens have been distributed and they a stored in REVS blockchain! You can access them with BTCD privatekey or your seed, but there is no GUI to move them.

You can see them by searching your BTCD address or KMD address in the REVS explorer: http://revs.supernet.org/

I don't have a btcd private key because I sent the btcd from exchange before the 15th?

I search the revs explorer with the KMD address in the KMD platform and see no results?

I thought if you sent btcd to the komodo platform before the 15th you would be asigned revs? is this not correct?

Yes, if you swapped BTCD before January 15th you should have the REVS.

Can you PM me a screenshot of your dashboard?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Happy to see KMD added to exchanges so soon!!
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I'll vote as soon as I'm registered Wink
(confirmation email didn't arrive since a good while..)
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is the swap ended? I would like to swap some btcd.

no, swap will continue for 1 full year.

How to see the revs tokens or are they not displayed in the komodo online platform. If not how do I locate and claim them? or store them. I have not used supernet nor komodo before.

As to the exchanges available such a huge project should at the minimum have bittrex and since btcd is on polo and this will more or less replace it then polo should really list it too.

The REVS tokens have been distributed and they a stored in REVS blockchain! You can access them with BTCD privatekey or your seed, but there is no GUI to move them.

You can see them by searching your BTCD address or KMD address in the REVS explorer: http://revs.supernet.org/

I don't have a btcd private key because I sent the btcd from exchange before the 15th?

I search the revs explorer with the KMD address in the KMD platform and see no results?

I thought if you sent btcd to the komodo platform before the 15th you would be asigned revs? is this not correct?

legendary
Activity: 961
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
OK, I have my BTCD wallet fully synced, EasyDEX in basilisk mode, entered ICO site.

Click swap at the top.

I have already clicked that and it just shows

Welcome to your Swap Dashboard.

You can participate in the Swap quickly and easily on this screen.

Your current Swaps can be accessed here at any time.
legendary
Activity: 1428

Click swap at the top.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Is anyone else having problems withdrawing KMD from Cryptox.pl??...

You see your transaction in block explorer? Check here https://kpx.io/
Set Your Ideas Free
Using notary nodes and schnorr partial signatures I could do the tech, but it seems that there is a large marketing obstacle and we just dont have any gigantic marketing budget to convince people to switch to the new BTC

ok, I didn't mean to make it urgently now, but you can keep it in mind, maybe there are some business partys in future open for that kind of things...
If only one payment company wanted to use such a chain itself, the first step would be done.

edit:
I think the tech could also be used for very often used coin swaps like btcd->kmd later

Hmm, yes, some service/platform could use the bitcoin#2 chain internally.

Let's say youtube integrates bitcoin and gives its users the ability to skip ads with $0.02 fee. It's not possible to do so small bitcoin transacitons, but they could start using Komodo bitcoin#2 blockchain, which would allow them to do decentralized low fee bitcoin payments. Whenever user would deposit/send BTC out of the platform it would be sent as the realBTC.

Something worth thinking about. We will get a lot of credibility once we get our DEX, etc. tech working, and perhaps it is then possible to do something that currently seems impossible.
Jump to: