Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 598. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 530
This dark horse, oh sorry, dark coin can gain a lot of popularity in the plan as well as the darknet and transaction anonymity, I did not participate in the ICO of the coin, but I think to buy now before the price is not increased, I think it has a prospect
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
good price for this coin 3-5 $
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We will see pump when kmd will  open on Bittrex ?

Sure, huge pump to 30k satoshi.
And 80k on Poloniex.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We will see pump when kmd will  open on Bittrex ?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
There are not so many payout requests yet and as some have noticed there could well be a new popular destination for payouts.

If it is ok, I would like to defer the next payout until we get a lot more payout requests.

legendary
We are in the process of getting insight explorer up:

http://kmd.explorer.supernet.org/

it is still brand new and might have some issues still, please post any discrepancies you see between this explorer and kpx.io
Activity: 335
As some have noticed, zcash now has a windows build, so it is theoretically possible to make a native komodod for windows.

https://forum.z.cash/t/zcash4win-beta-is-out/14155

I like to turn theory into reality, so on the same day the zcash4win beta is announced, I would like to announce that komodo has retained radix42, the same dev that did the zcash4win, to make a komodo4win. I dont know how long it will take him, but retaining radix42 is the best way to get a stable komodo4win sooner rather than later. The agreement includes one year of support and maintenance, so we can be assured to have solid support for the Windows users.

zcash4win has SwingUIWallet wallet in it so I hope we can offer it as an alternate wallet people can use with komodo4win. this will expand the wallets available for komodo and for people that want a simple GUI without all the features of easydex, they can use a simplified GUI.

This is really excellent news!! From what I've seen with Zcash, radix42 will be an asset to our community. Welcome.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Do I remember correctly that there was a trading volume competition on Cryptopia?

Edit:   Grin Grin somebody keeps selling to themself  Cheesy Cheesy

It is on Cryptox.pl  not Cryptopia

Ok.
Just witnessing wierd phenomena ... Someone keeps instasellingbuying about 1000 komodos at a time and the prise range is always in the middle of normal sell/buy propositions..

hard to figure out what´s going on.
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
Do I remember correctly that there was a trading volume competition on Cryptopia?

It is on Cryptox.pl  not Cryptopia
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Wallet easy to use, quite impressive for new tech. KMD and BTC loaded quick as.

Not saying is hard to use, I use a lot of different wallets and I can find my way around. But this wallet doesn't look pretty, I even consider NEM coin wallet to be ugly, I don't even want to speak about how iguana wallet looks...

Also, it does have backend problems cause iguana for mac is not working at all. Iguana for windows is ok, had to write commands in the win32 prompter to make it work, end processes in the task manager but at the end, it worked. There's a lot of work to do for the iguana wallet guys.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
Should I download the client to move my coins or can it be done from the online wallet?
you can request a payout direct to an exchange deposit address

Hi jl777,

Do I transfer GMC seed words to developers?
I should get the appropriate KMD for the price.
OK, we can do that as it will be some time more before boogieman gui will reappear

PM me address and amount, but nothing else yet. I will see what i can do to solve this

Thank you for your charity.
I sent the information with a message.
legendary
Should I download the client to move my coins or can it be done from the online wallet?

Hi jl777,

OK, we can do that as it will be some time more before boogieman gui will reappear

PM me address and amount, but nothing else yet. I will see what i can do to solve this
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533

Hi jl777,

legendary
Activity: 476
Activity: 247
Wallet easy to use, quite impressive for new tech. KMD and BTC loaded quick as.
legendary
As some have noticed, zcash now has a windows build, so it is theoretically possible to make a native komodod for windows.

https://forum.z.cash/t/zcash4win-beta-is-out/14155

I like to turn theory into reality, so on the same day the zcash4win beta is announced, I would like to announce that komodo has retained radix42, the same dev that did the zcash4win, to make a komodo4win. I dont know how long it will take him, but retaining radix42 is the best way to get a stable komodo4win sooner rather than later. The agreement includes one year of support and maintenance, so we can be assured to have solid support for the Windows users.

zcash4win has SwingUIWallet wallet in it so I hope we can offer it as an alternate wallet people can use with komodo4win. this will expand the wallets available for komodo and for people that want a simple GUI without all the features of easydex, they can use a simplified GUI.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Well i recovered my KMD, is now on my wallet. IS freaking hard to get into the wallet but at least i know the coins are there and i have my private key stored.

Dude devs have to work in the design of the wallet, i know the wallet is having backend problems but think big and do a nice front end job. Iguana wallet is one of the worst wallets I've seen lol. Think big, make a mobile app or something.

And on the flip side, I got my coins straight in the wallet with no issues and find the wallet easy to use.

Which part of the wallet do you find difficult to use?
Jump to: