Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 599. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Well i recovered my KMD, is now on my wallet. IS freaking hard to get into the wallet but at least i know the coins are there and i have my private key stored.

Dude devs have to work in the design of the wallet, i know the wallet is having backend problems but think big and do a nice front end job. Iguana wallet is one of the worst wallets I've seen lol. Think big, make a mobile app or something.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102

"MinConfirmation":30
"TxFee":0.10000000

30 confirmations seems more than needed, that is about 30 minutes. They have 2 confirmations for BTC and 6 confirmations for a lot of altcoins.
The txfee seems a bit high too.

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Looking for support?

There have been so many questions that we haven't had time to really answer them all. Also this has tied up our own resources from other tasks. We are now looking to solve this problem by hiring support.

SuperNET is Hiring

We have an open position in technical support. We need to find someone who is able to help users with their technical problems, such as Iguana Desktop App problems. Right now the technical support is eating up a lot of @grewalsatinder's time, which is not good!

We might have already found a suitable person, so we could start offering more individual support as early as tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
KMD IS NOT ON BITTREX, that kmd is an active coin (2014) with the same short name.
Please stop asking about bittrex and polo. Nobody knows when and if is going to happen.

There is no coin named KMD/Komodo in the list of Bittrex's markets, can you please tell us more about that 2014 active coin?

In the wallets, now you can find KMD/Komodo and see that wallet is under maintainance. There's a high change that means Komodo (the one from this thread) is being integrated.

https://bittrex.com/Status

More likely they havent entered a date so its just defaulted to 2014.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
KMD IS NOT ON BITTREX, that kmd is an active coin (2014) with the same short name.
Please stop asking about bittrex and polo. Nobody knows when and if is going to happen.

There is no coin named KMD/Komodo in the list of Bittrex's markets, can you please tell us more about that 2014 active coin?

In the wallets, now you can find KMD/Komodo and see that wallet is under maintainance. There's a high change that means Komodo (the one from this thread) is being integrated.

Coin Name : KOMODO
Symbol : KMD

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
@markj113: thanks for the hint, contacted him over slack channel, will tell you the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
@jl777: i am expecting that you make it possible for me to trasnfer my KMD to exchanges. I offered you to PM, so i can give you seed that you can transfer it manually. Its a shame that there is no reaction. I should have heard to all those who warned me that al lot of things get started but nothing finished.

http://www.commitstrip.com/en/2014/11/25/west-side-project-story/

Have you asked Yassin if he can help you out as he is acting as Escrow?

He may be able to log into your seed and send to an exchange address for you.

i can!!  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
@jl777: i am expecting that you make it possible for me to trasnfer my KMD to exchanges. I offered you to PM, so i can give you seed that you can transfer it manually. Its a shame that there is no reaction. I should have heard to all those who warned me that al lot of things get started but nothing finished.

I never received any PM from you, unless you used a different handle.

Please go to supernet slack and get realtime help there, instead of forum where it is not so easy to get all the info needed to troubleshoot
legendary

Have you asked Yassin if he can help you out as he is acting as Escrow?

He may be able to log into your seed and send to an exchange address for you.

legendary
Thanks again to the devs that i am not able to transfer my KMD to exchanges since 5 days. But i have learned that critic is not suitable here and advices for solutions are not given. This is a BIG piece of shit treating customers. Unhappily theres no middle finger here as emoji

The devs a probably really busy at the moment considering the coin just went live to give 1:1 support to everyone.

There are aware of some issues and have stated that the upcoming wallet build should sort the problems.

Hang tight and wait and see.

Thanks again to the devs that i am not able to transfer my KMD to exchanges since 5 days. But i have learned that critic is not suitable here and advices for solutions are not given. This is a BIG piece of shit treating customers. Unhappily theres no middle finger here as emoji
legendary
I cant wait for the wallet exchange to be implemented.

No more trusting your coins to a 3rd party, no more I.D validation for larger amounts so an anon coin that really is anon.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Is the news or KMD is there for a while? Does anyone have info when will be active? Price will jump so sudden, i believe those are final moments for buying at those prices.  Can't belalive how many members are there on slack! This is going to be huge!
Jump to: