Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 609. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Is there any KMD hard drive wallet for MAC or PC?
What do you mean by this?

I mean i desktop wallet
Do I need to replace komodod and komodo-cli in IguanaApp/resources... with the ones has builted from jl777's latest komodo git repository?
I've tried to sync using Iguana0.1.4.1 native mode, but currently have to use komodod and set 'rewind=186000' option Sad

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases
You can install "Iguana Desktop 0.1.4 beta"

I don't have linux Sad i don't want to leave my KMD in the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
i see my revs on the block explorer.  what do i do with them? is there a wallet i need to run ? how do i move them or import the associated private key?
you can run the komodod -ac_name=REVS -ac_supply=1300000 to run the REVS chain

iguana wallet will be supporting REVS, but not sure of timeframe, shouldnt be that long

it uses the same privkey as BTCD if it was from local wallet snapshot and the same privkey as the KMD payout address if from the ICO payout. currently only commandline iguana supports converting passphrase to importprivkey compatible wif string

but the GUI will soon support that

Perfect!

Say I am running komodo now on that same server. Would I need to set a different data directory?  What about the port for communicating the komodo-cli with the right komodod running the REVS chain?

Thanks!
each assetchain is its own chain and gets its own deterministically determined port

the REVS dir will be created in ~/.komodo/REVS

from ~/komodo/src you can issue equivalent to komodo-cli calls using the fiat/revs script

I know revs isnt fiat, but that is where all the pax chain scripts were and it was easiest to put revs in there
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
To let the network grow, we decided to start a one week nofee period on www.komodopool.com

Nofee period: 08.02.2017 00:00 - 14.02.2017 23:59 GMT

ENJOY!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Do I need to replace komodod and komodo-cli in IguanaApp/resources... with the ones has builted from jl777's latest komodo git repository?
I've tried to sync using Iguana0.1.4.1 native mode, but currently have to use komodod and set 'rewind=186000' option Sad

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases
You can install "Iguana Desktop 0.1.4 beta"
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
I tried to go to full mode, the wallet crashed ,but to basilist mode is work ,why?for windows
The full mode is still problematic on windows.
There will be updates.
Activity: 323
I tried to go to full mode, the wallet crashed ,but to basilist mode is work ,why?for windows
into the clusterfuck
What do you mean by this?
into the clusterfuck
I transferred my ICO Komodo to Cryptopia a couple of days ago. I was told that transfers happen manually each Monday. But mine have not shown up.

I can see things are quite busy here, but what should I do?

1. Wait and hope they show up?
2. Let someone know?
 Smiley
Did you choose to pay out to an existing address (cryptopia)?
Checked jl777 payout-posts if your address is included?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
So what is that seed,should have little explanation into wallet
Kept simple, it's like a "password" to your coins. You need nothing else to access your address/transactions, just the seed.
Also check this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Brainwallet

thanks alot my friend
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
I transferred my ICO Komodo to Cryptopia a couple of days ago. I was told that transfers happen manually each Monday. But mine have not shown up.

I can see things are quite busy here, but what should I do?

1. Wait and hope they show up?
2. Let someone know?
 Smiley
into the clusterfuck
Kept simple, it's like a "password" to your coins. You need nothing else to access your address/transactions, just the seed.
Also check this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Brainwallet
Activity: 518
When will Komodo go live on exchanges?

Two or three days ago. It's on three exchanges now.
legendary
ok if someone can light me about seed im really not sure to understand I can't use this wallet right now and I don't trust exchange lol

Your question makes no sense. You may want to elaborate more or use different words.

about seed im really not sure to understand

You could go with that

thanks

I hope you are enjoying this purchased acc boy!

Im the real etoque  Cool

But since you say to me,how much btc this account worth you think ?  Grin
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Oh! It's om Cryptox already!!! Cool!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
When will Komodo go live on exchanges?
Activity: 473
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
ok if someone can light me about seed im really not sure to understand I can't use this wallet right now and I don't trust exchange lol

Your question makes no sense. You may want to elaborate more or use different words.

You could go with that

thanks

I hope you are enjoying this purchased acc boy!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i see my revs on the block explorer.  what do i do with them? is there a wallet i need to run ? how do i move them or import the associated private key?
you can run the komodod -ac_name=REVS -ac_supply=1300000 to run the REVS chain

iguana wallet will be supporting REVS, but not sure of timeframe, shouldnt be that long

it uses the same privkey as BTCD if it was from local wallet snapshot and the same privkey as the KMD payout address if from the ICO payout. currently only commandline iguana supports converting passphrase to importprivkey compatible wif string

but the GUI will soon support that

Perfect!

Say I am running komodo now on that same server. Would I need to set a different data directory?  What about the port for communicating the komodo-cli with the right komodod running the REVS chain?

Thanks!
legendary

You could go with that

thanks
Jump to: