Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 613. (Read 1191996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So KMD was up 200% at one point today.  It pulled back a little, but has still doubled since yesterday.

And BTCD is up 31% on Poloniex because easy way to buy cheap KMD.   BTCD is trading at 25% discount right now on Poloniex vs Cryptox KMD price.   I just bought a bunch more BTCD for some easy arbitrage.   KMD price was at .00038 earlier, which would make KMD price 138% higher than current BTCD price of .0080.  

And KMD is trading at .000289 on Coinexchange, which means if you buy BTCD at .008 and swap to KMD and sell for .000289, you make 85% return on your money.

And I realize volume is low, but these are still amazing trading opportunities at the moment.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
whats your experience so far, time from payout request on the ICO seite to the arrival at the iguana wallet?
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I transferred KMD form Iguana to Cryptox.pl as suggested by Komodo team. 4002KMD sent but not received in cryptox.pl. Since last 2 hours i am waiting it to show there in the Cryptox KMD wallet but i seems nothing happening there ... I am sad. What dose it mean? i still have my KMD somewhere or i lost it..?
Dev what is the Problem..

Exchanges are having problems, and they need to resync the blockchain.

6 hours since i sent. Are they even competent?

yes, it is my fault, not theirs.
Deposits are still not working? its more than 7 hours now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I was syncing my wallet on the latest git and got this :

2017-02-06 17:22:22 ERROR: CheckProofOfWork(): hash doesn't match nBits
2017-02-06 17:22:22 ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk: Errors in block header at CBlockDiskPos(nFile=2, nPos=81822505)
2017-02-06 19:03:46

I only just noticed it as I was letting it go to sync.  Looks like it happened two hours ago?

All I did was add my komodo.conf file and started it up.

I use headless daemon, no GUI.

What's happening?
there was a hotfix released today

git pull
make
launch komodod with -rewind=186000

that almost always gets things back into sync

As I stated, that was the latest pull from git.

Anyway ... I did a make clean, make, and launched with the 186000 rewind command.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I transferred KMD form Iguana to Cryptox.pl as suggested by Komodo team. 4002KMD sent but not received in cryptox.pl. Since last 2 hours i am waiting it to show there in the Cryptox KMD wallet but i seems nothing happening there ... I am sad. What dose it mean? i still have my KMD somewhere or i lost it..?

Fair enough. Thanks
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
I just boosted the network capacity for the basilisk servers.

please try again if you had problems seeing balances

thanks , working for me now.
Activity: 160
There is any marketing update? I think that's the weak side of Komodo and Super Net, people cant easily figure out the whole stuff. Also the SEO side should be improved since the names recall Animals.. (try to search "Iguana Wallet" on google :p)

legendary

legendary

2017-02-06 17:22:22 ERROR: ReadBlockFromDisk: Errors in block header at CBlockDiskPos(nFile=2, nPos=81822505)

I only just noticed it as I was letting it go to sync.  Looks like it happened two hours ago?

What's happening?
there was a hotfix released today

git pull
make
launch komodod with -rewind=186000

that almost always gets things back into sync
legendary
Activity: 1554

legendary
Activity: 1274

Yep, already working. Thanks.

btw, price seems to be back to normal.
Activity: 171
Greetings, my friends. How did you deposit to cryptox exchange ? There is only a QR picture on KMD deposit page. Where to get 'numeric-words' address as usual?
Activity: 80

What's happening?
Activity: 124
Community Manager - WLC
Hi,

I did a payout to my iguana wallet. I received the kmd to the address in iguana and had a balance. Closed the iguana app and opened it again to see my balance at 0 again. :/

Im sure the address and the seed are ok, it just doesnt show a balance. How do i know if the balance is alright in the address i have them at the blockchain?

I noticed the same 0 balance but after clicking refresh cpl times my balance appeared...hope it helps
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1274
Hi,

I did a payout to my iguana wallet. I received the kmd to the address in iguana and had a balance. Closed the iguana app and opened it again to see my balance at 0 again. :/

Im sure the address and the seed are ok, it just doesnt show a balance. How do i know if the balance is alright in the address i have them at the blockchain?
Activity: 180
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

it's on coinmarketcap, ppl will see it in top 20, and realize that it's far superior to zcash. simply ppl waking up

It is #17 on Coinmarketcap right now.  That is HUGE.    It is higher than ZCash.  This will definitely bring some major awareness to KMD over the coming days and weeks.

And of course Poloniex is more likely to add it if it stays that high.  They are definitely aware of it.  But I think STEEM was in the top 5 before Poloniex got around to adding, so we may still have more of a wait.

It's true that price will probably experience a pullback once some ICO investors can take some profits at this level...once their deposits to the exchanges go through.  But this is still a very positive development and bodes well for the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

right now coinexchange.io is updated
cryptox.pl is updating
cryptopia is likely in midnight hours
kpx.io is not up to date

I will announce status changes.
until then assume there is no status change

Hey,
It seems cryptopia admins are awake as I receieved a reply to a ticket I opened with them stating:

"KMD is in maintenance while an issue with its wallet crashing is investigated. Deposit and withdrawals will be enabled when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is online again. We apologize for the inconvenience. MrFloppy Cryptopia Team"

Are we expecting a non-beta hard wallet for Komodo anytime this week or it might last longer?

We will stay in beta forever as we will keep innovating new features. However, we do plan to fix all the major bugs as fast as possible so that the basic functions are stable.

How long is swap BTCD==>KMD?
One Full year

I mean, if I send now BTCD to my ICO acc, when I recive KMD? When can I send them to exchange.

You will receive KMD right after you swap, automatically. Then you can proceed to request a payout. However, the payouts are manual and you will have to wait for us to process another payout.

Next payout estimation: from few days to ~week

Is something wrong with Ithe block explorers again?  I am trying to send some KMD from one address to another and it's not showing up on https://kpx.io

Yes, kpx.io doesn't work.

The Atomic explorer in Iguana works

Hi, I have confused the KMD  address with the BTCD  address by performing a transaction. Once confirmed, I realized it was wrong address and I have not received my KMD purchased. Now you can remake a new proper address transaction ??
This is my address BTCD correct:
RP6q3GQMqh9XGX4Eo9cj9ucpv7veEjg9Rq
Thank's for your's attention.

You sent BTCD to a KMD address? In our ICO site while doing a swap?

You can sync BTCD blockchain with Iguana, and then login with your seed, you will see your BTCD, then just send them to the correct address.

Hi there, curious how to tell if kmd transactions came from mining or interest
thanks

Interest comes automaticlaly without any transactions or blockchain boat.

The interest rate feature is zero footprint technology. You get the interest once you send your coins to a new address.
Jump to: