Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 611. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Cryptopia KMD wallet is down for Maintenance...probably related to all these other issues.

It seems to be live now. Already got my deposit there.

for some reason can´t see my deposit done 30 minutes ago but see my deposit done 1.00 am
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
How do I get my REV? I deposited my BTCD into my account before the deadline. I never did anything after that. My KMD is still at https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

If I request a "payout" to a cryptopia address will my REV also be paid out to that address?
good point

the REVS goes to the same address as the KMD. probably not what you want to do for a direct to exchange payout.

I might be able to send REVS to a different address for you, but you need to let me know what address and no promises when I can get to it

Can I get REVS too, after I exchange my BTCD to KMD ?
My BTCD were in my wallet during snapshot.
you already have your REVS

revs.supernet.org is the explorer
just look at your BTCD addresses in your local wallet. REVS was given 1:1 for all BTCD as of the snapshot block, i think last ~15th jan
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
How do I get my REV? I deposited my BTCD into my account before the deadline. I never did anything after that. My KMD is still at https://ico.komodoplatform.com/

If I request a "payout" to a cryptopia address will my REV also be paid out to that address?
good point

the REVS goes to the same address as the KMD. probably not what you want to do for a direct to exchange payout.

I might be able to send REVS to a different address for you, but you need to let me know what address and no promises when I can get to it

Can I get REVS too, after I exchange my BTCD to KMD ?
My BTCD were in my wallet during snapshot.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

good point

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

Cryptopia KMD wallet is down for Maintenance...probably related to all these other issues.

It seems to be live now. Already got my deposit there.
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

Activity: 666
Guys, I have my windows BTCD wallet up to date
I have downloaded and installed iguana app. I have selected the mode which downloads the blockchain.

I have NOT sent my BTCD into the ICO exchange yet. I have done nothing.
I just have the BTCD wallet and EasyDEX. Nothing else.

Is there a step by step guide from BTCD wallet, to REVS, to sending BTCD to the ICO exchange, exchange BTCD to KMD and send KMD from exchange to iguana wallet ?

I am a bit confused with the Seed EasyDEX asks at the beginning. I see some words and it asks me to re-write them. On another part I see it needs the ICO seed, elsewhere it asks to register etc.

I have also read the BTCD-KMD rate changes over time. I know it was 1btcd=50KMD. What is it right now?

Thank you!

you have to backup your private key of kmd adress for receiving revshares later

conversion rate is nearly 50kmd now.

it is decreasing but you staking btcd all the time so you will lose nothing if you convert later.

on ico site make sure to use swap tab adress for sending btcd in. you can also try with 1btcd first and wait to see it confirm

Some of your facts are wrong.  I know conversion rate is not below 50 KMD.   And the private key of BTCD was what was needed to get REVS in the past. I don't believe there iis another opportunity now to get REVS from your BTCD or KMD holdings, although I could be wrong about that part.

as i read out of his post he was long and had the btcd in his wallet very long.

Yes, I hodl Tongue BTCD for months
Activity: 518
Poloniex doesn't announces new coins only when they are live on the exchange right? (At least I couldn't find any news from before previous new coin listings)

Yes Poloniex doesn't announce in advance, so could happen in 5 minutes or 5 days or 5 weeks.  
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info, I'll contact them just to check. Let's hope for the best, nothing else to do but sit back and enjoy the show...
KOMODO web site isnt working cant register to do SWAP

I was just on it 30 seconds ago.  It is working, but just very slowly and it's clunky.  But I was able to finally login and then can see the SWAP and PAYOUT tabs at the top, as usual.

Sorry it has to be such a fight, but just hang in there and try to get in and then should work.
Cryptox has changed my kmd deposit address from RP38FcReMG1hqt4jjLVuGUzbQQPgNwEQ71   
 to RRzTMqV5QRVMjSDGP7WLhPnaUuwBn37fAa and now the 1523 kmd I sent from my iguana wallet are not showing up anymore.
Any idea what what might be going on? Anybody know how to contact cryptox?

I have a 100 KMD deposit missing from the blockchain and from cryptox as well. KPX.io is still out of sync and is not showing tha t 100 KMD transaction at all and is showing my KMD wallet address balance wrong as well. So I assume that will get fixed in time.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
KOMODO web site isnt working cant register to do SWAP
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Sorry if it's already been asked, but Is there a chance that KMD will be availible on Poloniex in the future? It could boost its price like what happened with PASC.

Is that a serious question?  Of course there's a chance it will be added.  The question is what is the chance...what is the probability it will be added in the next 24 hrs or next week or next month, etc.

And it is #17 on Coinmarketcap.com right now so it has a greater chance to be added than the overwhelming majority of other cryptocurrencies.

It is #21 in daily volume and exchanges generate most of their profits from trading volume commissions, so that makes it more attractive to Poloinex. 

But they probably aren't going to add it until the block explorer works correctly for a week or longer and all these other issues are resolved.

Thanks, I've made the question a bit silly with the chance Cheesy Of course I meant to ask about its possibility in the near future, but it seems to be impossible to know when. Poloniex doesn't announces new coins only when they are live on the exchange right? (At least I couldn't find any news from before previous new coin listings)
I have downloaded and installed iguana app. I have selected the mode which downloads the blockchain.

Is there a step by step guide from BTCD wallet, to REVS, to sending BTCD to the ICO exchange, exchange BTCD to KMD and send KMD from exchange to iguana wallet ?

I am a bit confused with the Seed EasyDEX asks at the beginning. I see some words and it asks me to re-write them. On another part I see it needs the ICO seed, elsewhere it asks to register etc.

I have also read the BTCD-KMD rate changes over time. I know it was 1btcd=50KMD. What is it right now?

Thank you!

it is decreasing but you staking btcd all the time so you will lose nothing if you convert later.

on ico site make sure to use swap tab adress for sending btcd in. you can also try with 1btcd first and wait to see it confirm

Some of your facts are wrong.  I know conversion rate is not below 50 KMD.   And the private key of BTCD was what was needed to get REVS in the past. I don't believe there iis another opportunity now to get REVS from your BTCD or KMD holdings, although I could be wrong about that part.

as i read out of his post he was long and had the btcd in his wallet very long.
Cryptox has changed my kmd deposit address from RP38FcReMG1hqt4jjLVuGUzbQQPgNwEQ71   
 to RRzTMqV5QRVMjSDGP7WLhPnaUuwBn37fAa and now the 1523 kmd I sent from my iguana wallet are not showing up anymore.

you can contact them with email.

i also missing an withdraw about 1383 kmd ...

[email protected]

Thank you!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thank you!

Thank you!

You can't get REVS any longer from your BTCD stake.  That opportunity passed a few weeks ago.

Sending BTCD to the https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ site to get it converted is fairly straightforward.  Just create an account and then deposit your BTCD and use SWAP to convert to KMD and then can withdrawl and view and send/receive in Iguana/EasyDex.

The seed in EasyDEX is your KMD seed and will be provided on the https://ico.komodoplatform.com/ site.  There's probably a way to make a new one, but I wouldn't mess with that.

And BTCD-KMD rate drops about about 5% in a year.  Right now it is 1 BTCD = 50.22011750215232 KMD.  
Jump to: