Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 615. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Just tried on iguana on basilisk mode to send to exchange but it didnt work at all. Also is it normal that no funds show in normal/full mode?
You should read a few post above. There was a hotfix and exchanges are currently implementing it.

nice for them but why we didnt get the hotfix too?
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
Just tried on iguana on basilisk mode to send to exchange but it didnt work at all. Also is it normal that no funds show in normal/full mode?
You should read a few post above. There was a hotfix and exchanges are currently implementing it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
So there is 100 million komodo in circulation, at 10k satoshi we got a market evaluation of 20M$

total btc investment was around 3000~  . Komodo if gets adoption and utility might have a bright future, but at the moment can't really see how you expect a market evalutation of 40M$ , when there is no real utility atm , plus we will have big inflation from the other 100M mined coins.

Only way that rises , its a speculative bubble, even so it will crash because people will want to realize gains.

I think we will see some back and forth , and eventually a steady rise when it gains adoption

Where did you get the number $40M? I'm not sure to whom your question was directed to, but we haven't said such things. We simply try to explain what we are doing, and then let the market decide what it is worth.

There isn't that much inflation, the generation of 100M coins takes at least 14 years. Furthermore, majority of those new coins are going to the investors as interest payments, see our article: https://supernet.org/en/resources/articles/receive-free-coins-quaranteed-kmd-interest

Yes, a steady rise is what we want to see, no crazy pump & dump!

We will create a lot of utility for the cryptocurrency space in 2017:
 - Multiwallet for bitcoin compatible coins, and all the coins generated through our platform
 - Decentralized exchange between those coins
 - Atomic explorer, no need to connect to a central server
 - PAX fiat pegged assets

The more mature our platform becomes, the faster the development will be.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
how does one send kmd to an exchange?
Like any other coin Smiley Or what do you mean exactly?
Activity: 390
into the clusterfuck
Like any other coin Smiley Or what do you mean exactly?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I restarted the mac and I can entered now with the seed,but two messages in red about Basilisk were displayed.Total balance does not show and put " - " only

I solucionated my problem restarting other time my mac,now shows the balance correctly
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I really hope for simple decentralized marketplace where KMD will be used, any opinions on such possibility?

Btw. my iguana wallet shows in balance only last payout and not whole balance with older coins that should be in. It shows it in transaction history just not counting in total balance. Any reason for that? Can such coins be moved?
there are some display issues in the GUI which we will be addressing.
if they are on the blockchain and unspent, then they are valid

you can use the iguana explorer to check blockchain status for the txid
I restarted the mac and I can entered now with the seed,but two messages in red about Basilisk were displayed.Total balance does not show and put " - " only
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
I really hope for simple decentralized marketplace where KMD will be used, any opinions on such possibility?

Btw. my iguana wallet shows in balance only last payout and not whole balance with older coins that should be in. It shows it in transaction history just not counting in total balance. Any reason for that? Can such coins be moved?
Activity: 504
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
So there is 100 million komodo in circulation, at 10k satoshi we got a market evaluation of 20M$

total btc investment was around 3000~  . Komodo if gets adoption and utility might have a bright future, but at the moment can't really see how you expect a market evalutation of 40M$ , when there is no real utility atm , plus we will have big inflation from the other 100M mined coins.

Only way that rises , its a speculative bubble, even so it will crash because people will want to realize gains.

I think we will see some back and forth , and eventually a steady rise when it gains adoption
I cannot enter with the seed into the mac wallet few hours ago,this message is displayed: Account notification,Something went wrong!

I have this problem
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How i can look mining statistic of komodopool ? I dont know how many coins i mine  ! And how i can send me my coins from pool ?
heey huys help me plz )
Activity: 25
i whish cryptopia updating not interfere with payout ( mine is to cryptopia )

:-)
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
A small supernet.org update

Our designer Phideas has been working hard to build us a new and powerful website with full content management system (CMS). We didn't go for the more widely known CMS systems such as Wordpress or Drupal, but instead we chose Grav, which is a modern open source flat-file CMS.

Quote from: Phideas
Grav is a full CMS. Just without DB. It stores data as flat file. (txt or md). This aproach offers higher speed for the website compared to traditional CMS (Joomla, Drupal, WP) based on MySQL database.

Now we had few updates to the site:
 - External links now show a visual indicator (see the menu)
 - Narrower content for article & update posts, which makes the articles a lot more comfortable to read
 - Disqus commenting system - you can now login with any social media and leave us a comment!
 - Featured images - they are now placed correctly and we will start using them in of our articles and updates.

Translators are busy translating

With Grav we can easily have multilingual support, and that is indeed in our plans! Today we published our first article in Russian, Spanish, and Chinese.

Пoлyчaйтe мoнeты зa xpaнeниe: Гapaнтиpoвaнныe пpoцeнты нa KMD
Gane monedas sin hacer nada: intereses KMD garantizados
接收免费币:有保证的KMD利息
legendary
Because i had different problems on first day of lunch transfering my KMD to cryptox and meanwhile (wallet still not synchronizing in full mode) i have a clear question: Is it now safe (that means are there any problems with blockchain or explorer)  to transfer KMD from the Iguana wallet in Basilik mode to my legit KMD wallet account in cryptox (not cryptopia)? I know devs can´t be responsible for problems related to exchanges but give an answer about KMD related things.

Would appreciate an answer from official site. Thanks a lot!

@dygus: thats the problem i had on first day when it KMD was traded at 18K sat. So up with my question and please an answer!

up, still wating!
right now coinexchange.io is updated
cryptox.pl is updating
cryptopia is likely in midnight hours
kpx.io is not up to date

I will announce status changes.
until then assume there is no status change
Activity: 504
Because i had different problems on first day of lunch transfering my KMD to cryptox and meanwhile (wallet still not synchronizing in full mode) i have a clear question: Is it now safe (that means are there any problems with blockchain or explorer)  to transfer KMD from the Iguana wallet in Basilik mode to my legit KMD wallet account in cryptox (not cryptopia)? I know devs can´t be responsible for problems related to exchanges but give an answer about KMD related things.

Would appreciate an answer from official site. Thanks a lot!

@dygus: thats the problem i had on first day when it KMD was traded at 18K sat. So up with my question and please an answer!

up, still wating!
legendary
In cryptopia komodo wallet send me this alert

"wallet keeps crashing, Admins are investigating"

cryptopia needs to update to hotfix version:

git pull
make
./komodod -rewind=186000 &

hopefully they will send someone to SuperNET slack so we can help them

Activity: 43
How i can look mining statistic of komodopool ? I dont know how many coins i mine  ! And how i can send me my coins from pool ?
Jump to: