Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 616. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
In cryptopia komodo wallet send me this alert

"wallet keeps crashing, Admins are investigating"

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
how can we buy / trade this coin please?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What is this rise? A news story was published. It is rising wildly.
Of course I wish you were even higher. If there is a news, at least I will buy it. Smiley

it's on coinmarketcap, ppl will see it in top 20, and realize that it's far superior to zcash. simply ppl waking up
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
I cannot enter with the seed into the mac wallet few hours ago,this message is displayed: Account notification,Something went wrong!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Whales pumping this coin. I think its gonna be huuuuge. Lets put komodo to Poloniex!.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
why KMD didnt realese proper wallet made by themself, instead iguana reptile,

The Iguana wallet is made by us. It is the most advanced wallet on the market! Just wait a little and we will fix all the bugs, then add DEX and the full multiwallet support.

SuperNET = the organization behind Iguana and Komodo

I plan to process pending payouts later today
make sure to confirm payout soon if you want to be in today's (seventh) batch

confirm payout ?

now i have

WITHDRAWALS
KMD                 XXXXXX        PENDING OUTGOING     2017-02-03, 3:55 PM

it's right ? it's confirmed ?

It is pending, and will be send as soon as jl777 makes the 7th payout, which he just promised will happen later today.

Can anyone tell me if sending coins in this moment is safe?

I doubt there are any risks, but perhaps is best to wait that the exchange(s) are using the correct chain, so you will avoid all the potential problems, delays, or other nuisances.

In any case, KMD blockchain is working, it is just that the explorers or exchanges need to update/resync, etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is this rise? A news story was published. It is rising wildly.
Of course I wish you were even higher. If there is a news, at least I will buy it. Smiley
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me if sending coins in this moment is safe?
Activity: 25

confirm payout ?

now i have

WITHDRAWALS
KMD                 XXXXXX        PENDING OUTGOING     2017-02-03, 3:55 PM

it's right ? it's confirmed ?
Activity: 154
How long before we can see the 5% interest started accumulating? Is it like end of the month? or random but after one year it's approx 5%?

You get it all the time! Every second.
I check my address on kpx.io and I didn't see the balance changing, it's been 8 days since I received my pay out. DO I have to download the wallet before I start receiving interest?
only the wallets show the interest in realtime

plus point for going further and for good progress.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
right now the market is very hot.

it only goes up because no dumper can send coins in and out.

very nice

If you were forced to hold your coins and the price doubled, shouldn't you say "thank you"?

Well the prices aren't realized gains. Like saying the people that deposited Bitcoin into Mt. Gox and then price topped at like above $1200. With that being said, I'm not trading right now, just gonna hold and not deal with the possibility of illiquid coins.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
why KMD didnt realese proper wallet made by themself, instead iguana reptile,
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Imo its a interesting project but i think we will have other opportunities to buy at 10 ~12k range. Too much supply. I would not get carried away for now
legendary
Because i had different problems on first day of lunch transfering my KMD to cryptox and meanwhile (wallet still not synchronizing in full mode) i have a clear question: Is it now safe (that means are there any problems with blockchain or explorer)  to transfer KMD from the Iguana wallet in Basilik mode to my legit KMD wallet account in cryptox (not cryptopia)? I know devs can´t be responsible for problems related to exchanges but give an answer about KMD related things.

Would appreciate an answer from official site. Thanks a lot!
We are trying to get a hold of cryptopia.

komodopool has updated
coinexchange.io has updated
cryptox.pl is updating
cryptopai we are trying to contact
kpx.io is out of date

the blockchain is advancing, but if you are using cryptopia, best to wait until they are updated
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

very nice

If you were forced to hold your coins and the price doubled, shouldn't you say "thank you"?
legendary
"Wallet keeps crashing, admins are investigating" on cryptopia.

jl777 - I've send you a PM regarding the missing funds "sent" from my wallet but cant be seen anywhere. (not in wallet , not in exchange and not on blockchain)
yet the funds are missing from the wallet.

I sent you the raw data from the wallet.
both transactions are on the blockchain
cryptox.pl is updating now
Activity: 328
Merit: 38

very nice
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Because i had different problems on first day of lunch transfering my KMD to cryptox and meanwhile (wallet still not synchronizing in full mode) i have a clear question: Is it now safe (that means are there any problems with blockchain or explorer)  to transfer KMD from the Iguana wallet in Basilik mode to my legit KMD wallet account in cryptox (not cryptopia)? I know devs can´t be responsible for problems related to exchanges but give an answer about KMD related things.

Would appreciate an answer from official site. Thanks a lot!

@dygus: thats the problem i had on first day when it KMD was traded at 18K sat. So up with my question and please an answer!
Jump to: