Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 637. (Read 1191996 times)

ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What is wrong with everyone? Not being added to Bittrex or Polo isn't the fault of the team behind Komodo, but is a strict policy of the exchanges. if you want them added there, do a coin request and maybe they will add it because you were asking it, but don't count on it. If Komodo comes from the ground and people are getting more interested in it, they will add it automatically by them self.

Crying about why they are not on those exchanges isn't very helpful. The team behind it would love to see it as well. Maybe more then you guys are doing.

Absolutely I agree. But I do not see the need to openly enter the very empty stock market. No matter how unnecessary the stock market enters, the confidence in this KDM is weakened.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What is wrong with everyone? Not being added to Bittrex or Polo isn't the fault of the team behind Komodo, but is a strict policy of the exchanges. if you want them added there, do a coin request and maybe they will add it because you were asking it, but don't count on it. If Komodo comes from the ground and people are getting more interested in it, they will add it automatically by them self.

Crying about why they are not on those exchanges isn't very helpful. The team behind it would love to see it as well. Maybe more then you guys are doing.

People are just clueless about how the exchanges work and think that the Komodo developers can magically get the coins added there.  That's not how it works.

But valid to complain about the network and block explorer not working correctly.  It's been 4 1/2 hrs now since I've gotten an additional confirmation on my transfer:

https://kpx.io/transactions/755e4a6cb7d378e5a37c381bbed4ab500c4a89d22b46de056dc54f40c6fc86ae
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Everyone will see it when it's is added on there.  But that's not going to happen until someone submits the required information.  I posted the form above.
So thats the "24-48 hrs" exchange we're waiting for?

Apparently so. If you want it on Bittrex or Poloniex, then put in a request with them.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
If you haven't already done so, be sure to request that KMD be added to Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here are some answers to the questions on the form:

What is the name of the coin?
Komodo

What is the coin's symbol?
KMD

Please link to the announcement page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.3100

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://komodoplatform.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://kpx.io/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
KMD is a new anonymous crypto currency, built built on Zcash Zero Knowledge proofs and there is a great deal of interest in this coin.  Also there will be arbitrage between KMD and BTCD, so Poloniex will get double the commissions/fees.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Delayed Proof of work (DPow) is very innovative.

A good idea tclo; I've submitted a request as well. My reason for having it added to the exchange was as follows (in case it's of any use to anyone submitting their own request):
There appears to be a good deal of interest in KMD, taking the ICO into account, along with the swap of BTCD to KMD. It's newly launched, and could rapidly increase in price if added, generating a decent commission/fees for the exchange and a good return for investors such as myself, and, as KMD is classified as BTCD 2.0 by the current KMD/BTCD dev team, the swapping of BTCD for KMD would in turn increase interest in BTCD, generating additional commission/fees for Poloniex.
Activity: 742
So thats the "24-48 hrs" exchange we're waiting for?
Activity: 1069
Merit: 682
I get exactly the same behaviour on the windows version of iguana.

Try to send get "couldnt create rawtx"

then subsequent tries get "need address and amount"

whats going on?
Same Problem here. So I guess we just Need to wait. Overload.
Activity: 473
so atm this is cheaper to buy kmd on exchange than to do swap from poloniex i guess ?! ..
Activity: 24
when placing my seed in Iguana it's says "opps...something went wrong!"

well what the hell is wrong ? I can use the seed in the komodo ICO website and it shows the correct address.

Did you include the spaces between words?

I copied it so yes.
Activity: 995
Hello,

i try to mine on my Windows PC and Iguane wallet is synced.
Miner starts and connecte to 127.0.0.1:7778
But then says:[20:58:36][0x00002084] stratum | read_until: End of file
And starts new.
What did i miss? Thx a lot!!
Activity: 7
I get exactly the same behaviour on the windows version of iguana.

Try to send get "couldnt create rawtx"

then subsequent tries get "need address and amount"

whats going on?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

So I guess it is best if i'll just have to wait until wallet is working smoothly. It could've been easier if we just wait and see if an exchanger or a wallet whoever comes first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
-
Problem sending KMD.

Windows, Iguana, Basilisk.

Transaction Result:
complete: false
result: ...
sendrawtransaction:
signedtx: ...

Clicking the code in result:

"error": {
      "code": -5,
      "message": "No information available about transaction"
   },

TX doesn't seem to go through.
Doesn't show up in the "Transactions History".

Problems before first reinstall of Iguana (seems OK now):

Restarting Iguana makes everything worse.
Have to add coin again.
Errors before logging in (can't say which ones now).
Balance 0. Not any transaction in history.
Only reinstalling fixed this (clearing AppData\Roaming\Iguana did not).
I have also my transfer to cryptox.pl frozen there for more then 1 hour now
And there is no option there to contact SUPPORT about this issue Roll Eyes

3 hours now for me.  Frustrating, because I would like to trade some KMD but now way to get it to the exchanges.  And I'm buying some as well as selling..just doing a little of daytrading with a small part of my KMD stash.

Mine went through. Check yours now.

Nope, still stuck at the same # of confirmations as it was 3 hrs ago.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

well what the hell is wrong ? I can use the seed in the komodo ICO website and it shows the correct address.

Did you include the spaces between words?
Activity: 24

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

3 hours now for me.  Frustrating, because I would like to trade some KMD but now way to get it to the exchanges.  And I'm buying some as well as selling..just doing a little of daytrading with a small part of my KMD stash.

Mine went through. Check yours now.

Jump to: