Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 638. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
trying to send in iguana (EasyDEX) for linux, I get "couldnt create rawtx"
if I try again it says "need address and amount"

help appreciated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If you haven't already done so, be sure to request that KMD be added to Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here are some answers to the questions on the form:

What is the name of the coin?
Komodo

What is the coin's symbol?
KMD

Please link to the announcement page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.3100

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://komodoplatform.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://kpx.io/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
KMD is a new anonymous crypto currency, built built on Zcash Zero Knowledge proofs and there is a great deal of interest in this coin.  Also there will be arbitrage between KMD and BTCD, so Poloniex will get double the commissions/fees.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Delayed Proof of work (DPow) is very innovative.

Hi Dev, When will Kommodo be added to coin market cap?

Wink

I think the Komodo team need to make the request, that should be soon, getting on coinmarketcap.com is not a big issue, where we want to see it is on Poloniex, where huge volume is

It looks like anyone can request it, but you would need all the necessary info:

CoinMarketCap.com Request Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/formResponse

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
Cool wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app
cheers!! i was looking for this INFO. .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Possible bug in the Iguana Mac OSX version:

I started the Iguana wallet in native mode and it starts to download the blockchain it seems:

The after about 28% it goes back to 0% and start to download the blockchain again.

It does this repeatedly and never completes the download of the blockchain.

Any ideas?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
We are working on some updates. JL pushed new stuff to the notary nodes today and we are working on getting it all updated. I'm not sure if that's the reason for the slowdown but rest assured it will get better Cheesy

Yes this is not acceptable to to have transactions stuck for hours.  This is no way to introduce a new cryptocurrency and hopefully those transactions will get more confirmations very soon.
blockchain is not stuck, it is the explorer
we are updating explorers

Then why are my two transfers to the exchange stuck at 15/20 confirmations for the last hour or more?  Or do they just rely on the explorer?
I have also my transfer to cryptox.pl frozen there for more then 1 hour now
And there is no option there to contact SUPPORT about this issue Roll Eyes
Activity: 868

Wink

I think the Komodo team need to make the request, that should be soon, getting on coinmarketcap.com is not a big issue, where we want to see it is on Poloniex, where huge volume is
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Wink
We are working on some updates. JL pushed new stuff to the notary nodes today and we are working on getting it all updated. I'm not sure if that's the reason for the slowdown but rest assured it will get better Cheesy

Yes this is not acceptable to to have transactions stuck for hours.  This is no way to introduce a new cryptocurrency and hopefully those transactions will get more confirmations very soon.

Then why are my two transfers to the exchange stuck at 15/20 confirmations for the last hour or more?  Or do they just rely on the explorer?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Yes this is not acceptable to to have transactions stuck for hours.  This is no way to introduce a new cryptocurrency and hopefully those transactions will get more confirmations very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

The confirmations exist, they're just not showing up on block explorer. You can see the real confirmation number in Iguana.

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
What tax fee i  have to set when i want to wihdraw?
I have the same question,default is 0.000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
latest block is     "blocks" : 181455,

block explorers will be updated
Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

there is no suggestion in iguana wallet, so what size?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Is there some kind of slowdown with the KMD blockchain/network?  I send a couple of transfers and they are both stuck on 13 confirmations and have been for the last 30 minutes or so.  

https://kpx.io/accounts/RJEQbNrMQUHELrYPVLPepR2Y3ruAag3hEP

Actually, the exchange shows 15 confirmations and the block explorer shows 13.  I also send an additional transfer that isn't even showing up on the block explorer.

Same issue. Last block is over an hour old.

Undecided
Is there some kind of slowdown with the KMD blockchain/network?  I send a couple of transfers and they are both stuck on 13 confirmations and have been for the last 30 minutes or so.  

https://kpx.io/accounts/RJEQbNrMQUHELrYPVLPepR2Y3ruAag3hEP

Actually, the exchange shows 15 confirmations and the block explorer shows 13.  I also send an additional transfer that isn't even showing up on the block explorer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Jump to: