Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 672. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Any news about exchanges? Where will we trade? Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
We have 5 days more till the KMD distribution. By that time hopefully wallet is ready for download.

This week we managed to fix the windows bug referred as 'pm2' bug. Thus we got the windows version of Iguana working too.

We quietly released it as beta version last Tuesday. Now Satinder is working hard to fix all the bugs we come across, and people are testing it on the #iguana channel.

https://github.com/SuperNETorg/iguana/releases
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
We have 5 days more till the KMD distribution. By that time hopefully wallet is ready for download.

Well,  unless there is an exchange wallet to send them too and trade, there can't be distributed unless all wallets are bug free and in the wild. Komodo won't fuck it up though, they've fixed the dates so can't see them not delivering on it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Hope that those I voted can deliver the services that Komodo platform needed. They are really the ones who will maintain the integrity of the network.  Somehow I really envy them but I guess they will do their job really well.

No need to envy them,  there are many other ways us mortals can help this project succeed. It badly needs marketing...

We have a big marketing update/plan coming, no worries. You will have it before KMD gets distributed.

Good to hear! Can we get jl777 a voice synthesizer so he can do interviews? Maybe a voice somewhere between Stephen Hawking and Kylo Ren, and one of those robots that Snowden used to do his TED appearance, so James can do conferences.
Set Your Ideas Free
Looking for native Spanish/Russian/Chinese speakers. The job is to proofread articles, we will pay a small bounty. Preferably you could also translate texts if needed (we pay per word).

Send a PM if you are interested.
Set Your Ideas Free
Hope that those I voted can deliver the services that Komodo platform needed. They are really the ones who will maintain the integrity of the network.  Somehow I really envy them but I guess they will do their job really well.

No need to envy them,  there are many other ways us mortals can help this project succeed. It badly needs marketing...

We have a big marketing update/plan coming, no worries. You will have it before KMD gets distributed.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hope that those I voted can deliver the services that Komodo platform needed. They are really the ones who will maintain the integrity of the network.  Somehow I really envy them but I guess they will do their job really well.

No need to envy them,  there are many other ways us mortals can help this project succeed. It badly needs marketing...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
just voted
So glad to participate Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
As anyone tried the light wallet,  I will like a feedback on this, also where is the link to the light wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Is there a fix exchange-rate how much REV-Shares i get from my swapped BTCD, or is it flex how much BTCD where swapped at 15th  Jan?

....have you still caalculated the rate ? (And of course very interesting, how much REV's will be availibel, and how much are going to the BTCD-Swapper ?)  ...i know it still tales a few month till we get the Shares, ....so no hurry, i'm only interrested Wink
1:1

REVS should be distributed in Feb

Thx for your fast answer Smiley

...i thought the REVs will be dispriputed in 2018 ...so nice to read ,;)
I could distribute the REVS in local wallets at any time by running: https://github.com/jl777/komodo/blob/master/src/REVS.snapshot

but I am waiting for a list from the ICO swap site with (KMD address, amount) so I can do it all at once. The issue is that many people dont have a KMD address generated and nobody has locked the destination address yet, as that feature is still being developed.

So we are just waiting for the official list of amounts. I estimate it will take me a few hours after I get the list to distribute it
If REVs distribution is manual, how would people holding BTCD in their wallets claim them in say 2-3 months from now?

REVS is a separate chain with same addresses. After distribution tokens will wait for their owners on same addresses BTCD was. the People just need to import exactly same private keys into REVS.

Yes that's right. There's nothing left to do to claim REVS. If you
 - deposited BTCD to the ICO site you will need the seed to access REVS
 - had them in your local wallet you will need your BTCD privatekey to access REVS

In any case, they will be there in an address, and only you have the privatekey/seed.

Hi Dev, Will there be a web wallet for Komodo coin; some investors don't like to download the desktop wallet; they usually have a syncing problem, or it takes awhile to sync.

Wink Cheesy

There's no webwallet in development. However we do have the basilisk mode, which is a lightweight wallet where you don't download any blockchain.

This is an open source project though, so anyone could develop a webwallet... or anything, basically Smiley

Will it be POS feature in windows wallet? I would like to win the Coin Stake, which I have waited for, even if I am scarce.
I think it is a nice property. He thinks it is advantageous to keep investor Coin this vantage point.
with KMD you automatically get 5% APR, even for cold storage funds
you dont have to actively stake, it is automatic
you dont have to do anything,the 5% APR accrues for all KMD utxo >= 10 KMD
legendary
I was wondering about the BTCD to KMD swap rate. I transferred some BTCD to the ICO website, the swap rate (My KMD Balance/My BTCD Swapped total) is less than 50.42xxxx (it is 50.37xxxx). Can anyone shed some light on that please? Thank you.

The exchange rate keeps dropping every day, and after the year it will be 5% lower than it was on the first day. BTCD supply grows 5% a year I guess.

Thx for the reply. I thought the dropping was going to start after the launch of KMD. I think I was mistaken then, the rate seems to have started droping since the swap was enabled. Does this mean the swap year has already began (when the swap was enabled) ?
yes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
I was wondering about the BTCD to KMD swap rate. I transferred some BTCD to the ICO website, the swap rate (My KMD Balance/My BTCD Swapped total) is less than 50.42xxxx (it is 50.37xxxx). Can anyone shed some light on that please? Thank you.

The exchange rate keeps dropping every day, and after the year it will be 5% lower than it was on the first day. BTCD supply grows 5% a year I guess.

Thx for the reply. I thought the dropping was going to start after the launch of KMD. I think I was mistaken then, the rate seems to have started droping since the swap was enabled. Does this mean the swap year has already began (when the swap was enabled) ?
Merit: 425
Is there a fix exchange-rate how much REV-Shares i get from my swapped BTCD, or is it flex how much BTCD where swapped at 15th  Jan?

....have you still caalculated the rate ? (And of course very interesting, how much REV's will be availibel, and how much are going to the BTCD-Swapper ?)  ...i know it still tales a few month till we get the Shares, ....so no hurry, i'm only interrested Wink

I could distribute the REVS in local wallets at any time by running: https://github.com/jl777/komodo/blob/master/src/REVS.snapshot

but I am waiting for a list from the ICO swap site with (KMD address, amount) so I can do it all at once. The issue is that many people dont have a KMD address generated and nobody has locked the destination address yet, as that feature is still being developed.

So we are just waiting for the official list of amounts. I estimate it will take me a few hours after I get the list to distribute it
If REVs distribution is manual, how would people holding BTCD in their wallets claim them in say 2-3 months from now?

REVS is a separate chain with same addresses. After distribution tokens will wait for their owners on same addresses BTCD was. the People just need to import exactly same private keys into REVS.

- had them in your local wallet you will need your BTCD privatekey to access REVS

In any case, they will be there in an address, and only you have the privatekey/seed.

Hi Dev, Will there be a web wallet for Komodo coin; some investors don't like to download the desktop wallet; they usually have a syncing problem, or it takes awhile to sync.

Wink Cheesy

There's no webwallet in development. However we do have the basilisk mode, which is a lightweight wallet where you don't download any blockchain.

This is an open source project though, so anyone could develop a webwallet... or anything, basically Smiley

Will it be POS feature in windows wallet? I would like to win the Coin Stake, which I have waited for, even if I am scarce.
I think it is a nice property. He thinks it is advantageous to keep investor Coin this vantage point.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
legendary
zcash released version 1.0.5 last night.

a rebased komodo is now in the beta branch, we are validating it
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
In about 4 days and 12 hours voting will be finished.  If you are still in the process of deciding I would appreciate your consideration for the NA region. 

Four reasons to vote for me:

I have a rock solid node server.  Consistently mining (running our komodo network at near 100% availabilty) and signing notary transactions with high regularity.

I run a single node, and run it well.  I bring diversity to the nodes.  Diversity is good.  If an operator of multiple nodes misses updates, or gets compromised, it can take out a significant portion of our network.  Both of these situations have already occurred in our testnet and it is possible (and probable) to happen again in mainnet.

I play important roles.  I am a test engineer by profession, so testing things happens reflexively for me.  I monitor all the nodes in our network to ensure we are all mining and also notarizing.  PM me if you are interested in the seeing the stats.  I also serve as a seed node, so I am trusted to serve as a reference to the komodo blockchain.

I ask for low subsidy (35%) allowing a full complement 16 of us in the NA region.  Notaries asking more than 50% really don't have komodo's network best interest at heart.  Komodo is a priority for me.

Please vote soon, and consider me for NA region.
https://www.komodoelection.com/candidates/karasugoi/

Set Your Ideas Free

Wink Cheesy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Jump to: