Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 754. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
where to find the private key? i have my btcd in my localwallet.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

If you wish to claim REVS asset,  have your BTCD in your personal wallet  before end of ICO.  Snapshot will be conducted after ICO has concluded approximately 1-2 weeks.
Further details will be announced after ICO.

why do you need them before end of ICO?
Snapshot will be 1 week after ICO ends and will be announced ?

Can one of the leaders give some more detailed information about the Snapshot stuff ?

a specific block height after the end of ICO will be selected. initially we planned it to be right after ICO ends, that is why the recommendation to do it before the ICO ends as they are adjacent in time.

some requests to be able to participate in snapshot without local wallet came in and we try to accomodate by allowing to use the ICO website to deposit BTCD and thus participate in the snapshot.

The snapshot will be automatic.
You will need to importprivkey for your designated redeem address, which is where the REVS will be sent to. The same address is where KMD will be sent to

So, if it have BTCD in a local wallet, you dont need to do anything, each funded address will get the same amount of REVS as of the snapshot height.
If you dont have a local BTCD wallet, then you need to wait for BTCD mode to be enabled.

exact block will be determined when the BTCD redeem site is working so please dont ask for the exact block height now

just to be clear, the ICO website will allow me to send my BTCD there, for the purposes of the snapshot? I can avoid downloading the BTCD client/blockchain etc? Is there a mailing list or something? I tried subscribing to newsletter on the main page and got an error directed to this page https://ico.komodoplatform.comalmostfinished/
There will be at least 1-2 weeks notice before snapshot for people to do this?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Our second article in our article series has been published!

English version
Russian version
Spanish version: soon!
Chinese version: soon!

This time we take a closer look at dPoW. In our final article we will discuss our vision.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

If you wish to claim REVS asset,  have your BTCD in your personal wallet  before end of ICO.  Snapshot will be conducted after ICO has concluded approximately 1-2 weeks.

Can one of the leaders give some more detailed information about the Snapshot stuff ?

a specific block height after the end of ICO will be selected. initially we planned it to be right after ICO ends, that is why the recommendation to do it before the ICO ends as they are adjacent in time.

some requests to be able to participate in snapshot without local wallet came in and we try to accomodate by allowing to use the ICO website to deposit BTCD and thus participate in the snapshot.

The snapshot will be automatic.
You will need to importprivkey for your designated redeem address, which is where the REVS will be sent to. The same address is where KMD will be sent to

So, if it have BTCD in a local wallet, you dont need to do anything, each funded address will get the same amount of REVS as of the snapshot height.
If you dont have a local BTCD wallet, then you need to wait for BTCD mode to be enabled.

exact block will be determined when the BTCD redeem site is working so please dont ask for the exact blockheight now
Activity: 270

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
WHat is Revs Asset? how much value does it have?
From our Steemit post:
What is the ‘revenue asset’?

For BitcoinDark a certain revenue share was promised from the various projects that compose the overall SuperNET ecosystem. Those revenue shares won’t migrate to Komodo. Instead, the BTCD holders will get an extra asset that will inherit those revenue streams.

The asset is entitled to these revenue streams:

5% of InstantDEX profits
5% of SuperNET profits
5% of crypto777 profits
After the ICO is over, a snapshot of the BTCD blockchain will be taken. Then after the Komodo blockchain supports assetchains that information will be used to create a new asset. A BTCD private key will be required to prove that you had BTCD during the snapshot.
Activity: 457
Bancor
CAn i purchase BitcoinDark after the ICO & still recieve Komodo at the specified rate?

WHat is the deadline for the swap?

you can do and right now buying btcd at 0.0042 is better than what you get at the 35% bonus Wink

i also want to know when the swap is done need to get my btcd on my wallet then

I need to know also. I want to trade my BTCD for KMD.

The swap from BTCD to Komodo will be available for 1 year after the ICO has finished.
Details TBA

WHat is Revs Asset? how much value does it have?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
CAn i purchase BitcoinDark after the ICO & still recieve Komodo at the specified rate?

you can do and right now buying btcd at 0.0042 is better than what you get at the 35% bonus Wink

The swap from BTCD to Komodo will be available for 1 year after the ICO has finished.
Details TBA

Activity: 476

Activity: 328
Merit: 38

Activity: 294
Minter
If the current price of BTCD vs BTC is any indicator I don't think there will be much last minute participation in KMD ICO. Lol at james dreaming for 30K BTC. All he will raise is 3K BTC.

A market cap of 3000btc is good because it means the price will be higher than ICO price - unlike ICN whose exchange price went lower than that of ICO for weeks due to its huge market cap.
Merit: 425
Everyone is knowledgeable about the topic.
I am surprised
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
If the current price of BTCD vs BTC is any indicator I don't think there will be much last minute participation in KMD ICO. Lol at james dreaming for 30K BTC. All he will raise is 3K BTC.

Activity: 196
Do we able to use the Iguana multiwallet after Komodo launch?

Just curious, because i cannot wait to try the wallet Cheesy

If you are good with Linux command line, you can try iguana and EasyDEX-GUI right now to experience multi-wallet features of iguana. If not, then wait till we'll have installers ready for general users. Smiley

Oh! well, expect EasyDEX-GUI wallet's multi-wallet GUI feature to be not working as expected. I'm kinda in middle of redoing the multi-wallet GUI, which might take me some time. may be a week or so, not sure... but I'm trying my best to get this done as quick as possible, so the general users don't feel like it's broken. It isn't, it's just not doing some things effeciently by GUI design I made. So, there's need to make some performance improvements from both GUI and GUI back end code, which I'm on to these days.

Will update either in SuperNET Slack, or here about it as soon as I have good progress on it.

Satinder

Thanks Satinder for all your hard work  Smiley

I will be patiently waiting till it all launch later  Cool

Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

If you are good with Linux command line, you can try iguana and EasyDEX-GUI right now to experience multi-wallet features of iguana. If not, then wait till we'll have installers ready for general users. Smiley

Oh! well, expect EasyDEX-GUI wallet's multi-wallet GUI feature to be not working as expected. I'm kinda in middle of redoing the multi-wallet GUI, which might take me some time. may be a week or so, not sure... but I'm trying my best to get this done as quick as possible, so the general users don't feel like it's broken. It isn't, it's just not doing some things effeciently by GUI design I made. So, there's need to make some performance improvements from both GUI and GUI back end code, which I'm on to these days.

Will update either in SuperNET Slack, or here about it as soon as I have good progress on it.

Satinder
Activity: 186
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
So when do you guys expect to have the Assetchains GUI ready?

As far as I know we still haven't found a GUI dev for it. We are looking for him though! Anyone interested join #komodo in SuperNET slack or send a message [email protected]

Yes, team is still looking for Assetchains/PAX GUI dev to help the existing team.

Assetchains GUI will be added to EasyDEX-GUI, so I'll be coordinating with whoever will take this task.

There's also need to do some GUI work regarding PAX side of features, we definitely need some dev sometime soon to help, which will also be included in EasyDEX-GUI alongside Komodo/Assetchains GUI.

However, I'm progressing on nice pace each day on EasyDEX-GUI, Komodo GUI tasks, and in case we don't get other GUI dev soon, possibly I'll do Assetchains GUI after my current tasks are done. In fact the current code base I'm developing for Komodo-GUI is written the way it can be reused for Assetchains to good extent, but new screens and codebase in GUI part will still be needed.

Other than that we have some devs looking into installers and single click wallets in team, but if any of you devs want to join this effort with your previous experience in this area, you are more than welcome. Of course, you'll get paid for your efforts, which you can talk have chat about in SuperNET slack once your solutions or advice or job is accepted.

Satinder
Activity: 196

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

I think you can swap BTCD for one year after ICO ends
Jump to: