Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 750. (Read 1191996 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 253
Imagine a world without banks.......
Hello how big is the Komodo Team ? How people work on it ? Thanks for all Infos

Have a good time
Cryptomankey

You can find a list of the great people involved in the Komodo platform website. Besides that, I personally think that the team behind KMD are true visionaries.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
is there any plan which exchange we can trade komodo?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
THE ICO HAS ENDED

35% bonus: 500 BTC
30% bonus: 0 BTC
25% bonus: 980 BTC
20% bonus: 606.84 BTC
15% bonus: 286.70 BTC
10% bonus: 38.18 BTC
05% bonus: 21.34 BTC
00% bonus: 200.98 BTC

Total BTC raised: 2634.04 BTC
Total BTCD swap: 8392.727 BTC

Total Market Cap: 11,616 BTC = $8,600,000

--> KMD exchange rate = 0.000129 BTC/KMD = 7747.9 KMD/BTC
--> BTCD exchange rate = 0.006511 BTC/BTCD = 153.59 BTCD/BTC

Wow! Much thanks to the BTC investors for helping raise the btcd swap rate from .0052 to .0065!!  That's a bump of approximately 20% Grin
Activity: 784
Set Your Ideas Free
I hope the above post answers your questions.

If after 1 full year there are some BTCD that did not get swapped, then we will add those to our working capital.

I don't find it fair at all. Not only btc investors we are swallowing all the worthless btcd at overprice, but if for example 20 or 25% of btcd isn't claimed for whatever reasons ( i guess small alt coins have big % of lost coins,etc.. ), we get our stake diluted as if they existed.

We stay loyal to our past investors and community, thus there was a BTCD swap.

Everything was transparent, and we did have an ICO calculator for this.

Considering the scale of our project the MC is not that big, but of course everyone has their own estimation/opinion.
Activity: 288

If after 1 full year there are some BTCD that did not get swapped, then we will add those to our working capital.

I don't find it fair at all. Not only btc investors we are swallowing all the worthless btcd at overprice, but if for example 20 or 25% of btcd isn't claimed for whatever reasons ( i guess small alt coins have big % of lost coins,etc.. ), we get our stake diluted as if they existed.
Set Your Ideas Free
Will the distribution be made as if 100% of btcd is swapped?
How can you do it without knowing how many users will convert?
What happens with non claimed funds, specially if its a big %?
Id like to see proof of conversion too in btcd.

Set Your Ideas Free
THE ICO HAS ENDED

35% bonus: 500 BTC
30% bonus: 0 BTC
25% bonus: 980 BTC
20% bonus: 606.84 BTC
15% bonus: 286.70 BTC
10% bonus: 38.18 BTC
05% bonus: 21.34 BTC
00% bonus: 200.98 BTC

Total BTC raised: 2634.04 BTC
Total BTCD swap: 8392.727 BTC

Total Market Cap: 12,900 BTC

--> KMD exchange rate = 0.000129 BTC/KMD = 7747.9 KMD/BTC
--> BTCD exchange rate = 0.006511 BTC/BTCD = 153.59 BTCD/BTC

EDIT: calculation were made, and the official (more precise) exchange rates are:
1 KMD = 0.00012907 BTC
1 BTCD = 50.448 KMD
Activity: 288
Will the distribution be made as if 100% of btcd is swapped?
How can you do it without knowing how many users will convert?
What happens with non claimed funds, specially if its a big %?
Id like to see proof of conversion too in btcd.
Set Your Ideas Free

OUR ICO ENDS IN 20 MINUTES

Thank you for your support!

Congrats on the ICO and good luck to the komodo team!  

I still have a handful of btcd coins on polo/bittrex......when will the snapshot take place and how soon will the btcd/komodo swap begin?  

We still haven't announced the exact block when the snapshot will happen.

The snapshot and swap will both happen before we distribute the coins, so within 2 weeks.

We will give an official update as soon as the exact timeline is decided.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

Congrats on the ICO and good luck to the komodo team!  

I still have a handful of btcd coins on polo/bittrex......when will the snapshot take place and how soon will the btcd/komodo swap begin?  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Reposted here because limited response in slack...

Putting whichever crypto religion we've sworn our allegiance to this week aside, I'm looking for feedback here:
I can swap some btc for some zcash using bitsquare, perform a zcash transaction to break any traceability and sell my zcash (on bitsquare again) and get myself a lovely new btc with no previous history that can be linked to me.
I can perform the exact same series of steps and achieve the exact same result with zcoin (because it too is based on the zerocoin protocol).

So why then is zcash $70 (down from +2MM) whilst zcoin is $0.70c (down from $10) when the only extra thing zcash seems to offer is undetectable money creation due to the necessity of a trusted setup (which zcoin also had but due to the visibility of the money supply detecting a compromise would be arbitrary)?

The knee jerk reaction I'm expecting is that "it's more anonymous because you cannot see the transaction values" but this is a moot point imo because the whole purpose is to cryptographically break the transaction history which is achieved by both.

Isn't it true that the extra lengths zcash goes to is more like 'security theatre', just like when the zcash founders burned the computer which generated the master private keys. Yeah it looked nice but... so what?

In summary then, why would someone pay 100x more for an equivalent feature found in another coin? Apart from undetectable fraud and higher resource consumption what does zcash offer over zcoin?

Also check out the zcoin and zcash roadmaps respectively.

ps
Don't give me that 'topological analysis' c**p bacause you can see the amounts, you cannot follow coins around in the zcoin blockchain, it's impossible which is why zerocoin was described as perfect money over 3 years ago.

I'm not trying to troll, I'm genuinely intrigued as to what the zcash community knows that I don't?

pps
zcoin is not a zcash clone, in fact zcoin is older than zcash because it was launched ~1 week earlier.

trying to understand why you posted here...
anyway, i'll answear you.

zcash is more expensive because the market wanted that way. simple as that...
it's a mix of marketing, development and love  Roll Eyes

you could apply this same question to any crypto with similar projects.

ps: good luck komodo!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I wish my entire team success
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If my timer is correct we have less than 1 hr to the end of the ICO, I don't think the project have good twitter coverage maybe it could have given this project between 1 - 10% fund invested advantage, nevertheless the project has been a success 2638BTC raised so far. Best of luck
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Hello @all i am cryptomankey Smiley  my first Post  Cool  (i am a newbie 🙈But you will still hear a lot from me but only good ones  Cool Shocked )
 Komodo is my first ICO i invest.But i have begin mine Bitcoins&Altcoins 2013 .In Cryptography we trust  Cool

I wish good luck for this project .

Have all a good weekend ✌🤗😎✌
Cryptomankey

Welcome to the new world Cryptomankey! May your journey be a pleasant one.

Set Your Ideas Free
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
In my komodo cabinet:
Minimum amount per Transaction: 0.0777 BTC
Can i invest to ICO 0.05 BTC?
You cannot invest 0.05 bitcoin since the minimum amount per transaction is 0.0777 BTC higher so it must be 0.0778 BTC to show the transaction on your ICO account, I suggest to you after the komodo release just buy immediately in reputable exchanger site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In my komodo cabinet:

Sorry, I don't thinks you able to invest below the minimum Transaction....at least you need to send the minimum 0.0777 BTC

Activity: 672
In my komodo cabinet:
Activity: 658
Any update on the ICO and when to move our coins, I think it is going to end today
Jump to: