Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 810. (Read 1191989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro
I am not too clear on the Supernet..Iguana
Komodo, Supernet, Iguana...

You need to read this post: https://steemit.com/komodo/@komodoplatform/q-and-a-supernet-iguana-and-the-role-of-komodo

might help a bit in understanding, but a lot of writing and reading is required to understand how and whys.

May be live chat could help.... join SuperNET slack
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Has a date been given yet for the BTCD blockchain snapshot?

No exact date/time, but it will be some specific BTCD block (announced later).

It will happen after the ICO, but before the swapping begins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
4hours 20 minutes to go!!!!!

#hyped
Set Your Ideas Free
We updated the komodoplatform.com front page with the correct info!

Sorry about the mix up, everything looks good now  Smiley
Set Your Ideas Free
ico.komodoplatform.com  Huh Huh Huh

Do not send BTC before the ICO officially begins!

The ICO site will start to function correctly on 3 PM UTC time. Any payments sent before that will have to be manually processed and you would have to do some extra work (sending dust and reregistering).

WARNING: Don't invest before the the ICO has officially begun! However, if you already did, then send me a PM with all the information.
Set Your Ideas Free

The Komoco ICO begins soon!

The Komodo ICO officially begins 3pm UTC time! That is about 4 hours 45 from now.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
It looks like there happened a small blunder with the countdown... people with different time zones see a different countdown, for me personally it still shows 4 hours 36 minutes

The ICO hasn't yet started, we will update you guys as soon as things clear out.

EDIT: Sorry for the inconvenience!

Can you show us the ico address, so we can see the fund situation clearly. Thanks

Yes of course!

Here is our ICO address: https://blockchain.info/de/address/35Rwwc9e2Mj7smFXJ1iXF826cMW3tqfz6x

Right now it has the angel investments there, and the actual ICO has not started yet!

Already 500 now? JL777 will get both lambo and ferrari this time. Those naive investors, suckers.    Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 142
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Has a date been given yet for the BTCD blockchain snapshot?
Set Your Ideas Free
It looks like there happened a small blunder with the countdown... people with different time zones see a different countdown, for me personally it still shows 4 hours 36 minutes

The ICO hasn't yet started, we will update you guys as soon as things clear out.

Can you show us the ico address, so we can see the fund situation clearly. Thanks

Yes of course!

Here is our ICO address: https://blockchain.info/de/address/35Rwwc9e2Mj7smFXJ1iXF826cMW3tqfz6x

Right now it has the angel investments there, and the actual ICO has not started yet!
Set Your Ideas Free
zero here too
tbh, when companies can not even pull off their ICO, that is a serious sign for things to come !!
+ leaves a very bad 1st impression

It's just a small human mistake with the timer. We are sorry about that.

We will update you guys asap.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 236
zero here too
tbh, when companies can not even pull off their ICO, that is a serious sign for things to come !!
+ leaves a very bad 1st impression
Set Your Ideas Free

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
countdown is disappear,but i can not find anywhere i can send fund or regist a account?

Countdown showing 5hrs 38 min for me (Germany) ...
countdown is disappear,but i can not find anywhere i can send fund or regist a account?

+1, and can we invest bitcoin? Or only bitcoindark is acceptable?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
15 minutes countdown, are you guys ready?
Jump to: