Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 870. (Read 1191723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
The process is put in email then Subscribe. Then go to email, check spam section if you dont see the email and click link to verify.
Activity: 938
Link for komfirm newslatters not work sir.

Hey mate Link for confrimation newslatters is Work for me..but you must Get the manual,,reply email and you can see link to subcribe
legendary
the only way to buy Komodo is partecipate at the ico , so you will sell BTCD on the ICO  and after the ICO swap the BTCD coin ! Is this what understood?
thanks for your helps!

You will swap BTCD to Komodo at roughly 0.0053/BTC rate after the ICO.

At a date to be determined a snap shot will be done as to allocate a new asset chain to give BTCD holders the 3x revenue streams they were going to get.
Thanks so much for your clarifications!  I suppose people have to get some BTCD at the exchange if they want to swap to Komodo...so it could be possible that BTCD will rise a lot! thas make any sense what i say? thanks dev for your help to let me understand!

Not really.

People can invest using BTC during the ICO period. They get bonuses depending on at which stage they send in the BTC. They dont need to buy BTCD to buy into Komodo.

Current BTCD holders will swap to Komodo at that rate after the ICO period.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
the only way to buy Komodo is partecipate at the ico , so you will sell BTCD on the ICO  and after the ICO swap the BTCD coin ! Is this what understood?
thanks for your helps!

At a date to be determined a snap shot will be done as to allocate a new asset chain to give BTCD holders the 3x revenue streams they were going to get.
Thanks so much for your clarifications!  I suppose people have to get some BTCD at the exchange if they want to swap to Komodo...so it could be possible that BTCD will rise a lot! thas make any sense what i say? thanks dev for your help to let me understand!
Activity: 938
Looks interesting.Anyways i follow your twitter and subscirbe komodo newsletter
legendary

We need to wait till Zcash is released to build ontop.
/
what does this mean for the upcoming (or no longer?) iguana release? I thought something was going to be released once GUI was completed, which seemed to be soon

Komodo will use iguana, but Iguana GUI is independent of Komodo.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

/
what does this mean for the upcoming (or no longer?) iguana release? I thought something was going to be released once GUI was completed, which seemed to be soon
legendary
thanks for your helps!

legendary
Has the cost per KMD been established yet?

No, we need to wait till the ICO is completed to know the rate.

I tested it. With a Gmail account it went into SPAM but it is working fine.

when will we see noob friendly software for those who don't know how to use a command line? is this what is meant in the OP when it says "a testnet will be launched during ICO"?

is there still an iguana release coming once GUI is completed?

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
thanks for your helps!
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Good luck with the project Cheesy

I am going to invest in this
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto

BTCD Valuation for the swap

In order to simplify the BTCD to KMD swap, a fixed exchange rate of 1.0 BTCD to 0.00532074 BTC was established, meaning that if you send one BTCD you will receive 0.00532074 BTC worth of Komodo. This exchange rate was determined by adding a 50% bonus to the daily closing price average of August.  The  swapping process will take place after the ICO and detailed information will be posted soon.

Nice, bonus just made my day!

DPOW sounds innovative too.  I wonder if it will be possible to anonymize your BTC by running them through these komodo dpow nodes.  Looking forward to learning more about it.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
when will we see noob friendly software for those who don't know how to use a command line? is this what is meant in the OP when it says "a testnet will be launched during ICO"?

is there still an iguana release coming once GUI is completed?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
The project is legit, jl777 is famous, but the question is that: will this coin be like your supernet, only under ico price, never pump ober ico price. People hunter for profit, not others
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Has the cost per KMD been established yet?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
What effect is the z.cash project going to have on komodo?  Isn't it the same fundamentals (zerocash protocol), without the ICO, and being released sooner?
yes, of course, without zcash, komodo wouldnt be able to have the zcash tech.

it will be a zcash fork + dPoW + iguana

so zcash enables komodo, and komodo will help zcash. Many people only buy mined coins and with the slow start mining there will be a lot of miners trying to mine the limited number of coins, so I expect the trading price for ZEC to be boosted.

this only helps komodo, which isnt any simple fork, it adds dPoW which is a new consensus method and the iguana tech from the BTCD developments. And komodo requires a large diversified stakeholders to have a secure dPoW. A lot of people only want PoS coins.

So both should complement each other very well.

Of course komodo stake is purchased via ICO, instead of purchased via mining, but its dPoW consensus utilizes bitcoin's PoW
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Bounties will be announced in the coming days. Including a signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1310
bounty for german translation?
Jump to: