Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 876. (Read 1191723 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Three questions:

Will the amount of 200 million KMD after 14 years be the final amount? If so, will it become POS afterwards?

What part will Komodo play in SuperNET? Will it be possible to swap BTCD stored in Supernet wallet to KMD?

BTCD is BTCD. Swap at announced rate.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Three questions:

Will the amount of 200 million KMD after 14 years be the final amount? If so, will it become POS afterwards?

What part will Komodo play in SuperNET? Will it be possible to swap BTCD stored in Supernet wallet to KMD?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
BTCD Valuation for the swap

In order to simplify the BTCD to KMD swap, a fixed exchange rate of 1.0 BTCD to 0.00532074 BTC was established, meaning that if you send one BTCD you will receive 0.00532074 BTC worth of Komodo. This exchange rate was determined by adding a 50% bonus to the daily closing price average of August.  The  swapping process will take place after the ICO and detailed information will be posted soon.

If you are a BTCD holder, keep an eye on the BTCD thread. Tomorrow we will post more information there, such as what does this mean for BTCD.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Greetings. I'm in and watching. Good luck Smiley
Black Cat On Board!

Abandon ship!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Greetings. I'm in and watching. Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
Will BTCD be all converted into this one? Or will they coexist? What's the point of switching to Komodo if BTCD has so much more potential?
komodo is btcd 2.0, rebranded
all of BTCD potential infuses komodo
legendary
Will BTCD be all converted into this one? Or will they coexist? What's the point of switching to Komodo if BTCD has so much more potential?
Komodo is BTCD 2.0 why you will be able to swap your BTCD at a bonus. Komodo includes all of BTCD's potential and more.
Because I have never heard of Komodo being in the center of Supernet, Iguana and other connected projects ...
komodo is btcd 2.0
notice the name "komodo" is a lizard, like iguana
legendary
How will the swap from BTCD be done? The total number of coins is very different
there will be a multiplier
Komodo is BTCD 2.0 why you will be able to swap your BTCD at a bonus. Komodo includes all of BTCD's potential and more.

You gonna be a prick and start modding this ICO and fucking kicking everyone out? For fucks sake i hope not. Waves Nazi.
Where does this hostility come from?  Smiley

Oh, just your jack boot ban everyone attitude in Waves slack.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Because I have never heard of Komodo being in the center of Supernet, Iguana and other connected projects ...

All projects that were going to use BTCD in their tech, will now use Komodo. As Komodo is BTCD 2.0.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

You gonna be a prick and start modding this ICO and fucking kicking everyone out? For fucks sake i hope not. Waves Nazi.

Just look at the end of his message and you will know
Activity: 368
subscribing and following
Activity: 924

legendary
Activity: 1540

Activity: 924
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
More information regarding BTCD and the ICO itself will be published soon!

We are working hard.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Jump to: