Author

Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B - page 877. (Read 1191723 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 532
How will the swap from BTCD be done? The total number of coins is very different
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
follow and retweet done

wait for the bounty facebook and twitter campaign
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
Guys please write some more comparison/goals in what KMD will be better then other currencies?

Faster? More scalability? SuperFriendly wallet?

Saying "new standard of crypto currency" is what each new project is saying. PR blsht. And there is round 2 new projects each month saying exactly the same. I believe in tech guys behind it, but saying some blsht is somehow distracting.

You are goind to present sth inteligent here - please present it inteligent way! Smiley

Will it be any different then other "new standards" ?

I hope it's only placeholder for the beggining, but it's good to start with good, inteligent placeholders also Smiley
It combines zcash zero knowledge proofs with a new consensus mechanism called dPoW, which uses the bitcoin hashrate to secure weaker chains.

We are 6 weeks from start of fund raising, so please be a bit patient for all the required information to be provided
Sidechain?

No it's just an extra security layer.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Guys please write some more comparison/goals in what KMD will be better then other currencies?

Saying "new standard of crypto currency" is what each new project is saying. PR blsht. And there is round 2 new projects each month saying exactly the same. I believe in tech guys behind it, but saying some blsht is somehow distracting.

You are goind to present sth inteligent here - please present it inteligent way! Smiley

I hope it's only placeholder for the beggining, but it's good to start with good, inteligent placeholders also Smiley
It combines zcash zero knowledge proofs with a new consensus mechanism called dPoW, which uses the bitcoin hashrate to secure weaker chains.

We are 6 weeks from start of fund raising, so please be a bit patient for all the required information to be provided
Sidechain?

Nevermind, timestamps!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Simple answere - it's rebranding + tech improovment. Good move actually - both as marketing and tech. Join slack channel for more info.

What is the situation for BTCD holders? How is this not abandonment?

I was wondering the same thing, is this essentially replacing it? Plus, out of interest how many ICOs has jl777 launched over the years?
legendary

I was wondering the same thing, is this essentially replacing it? Plus, out of interest how many ICOs has jl777 launched over the years?
this is actually my first coin ANN

I did do SuperNET 2 years ago along with NXT assets, but over the last year I havent even issued any assets that I can think of.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

legendary
komodo is BTCD 2.0, rebranded
you will be able to convert BTCD into komodo
how is that abandonment?
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
are there any translation bounties sir?

Reserved. Any bounties?

Hello!

Yes, there will be some bounties. We will translate to all the major languages (4 or 5 translations).

More information about them will be posted in the following days!

I am reserving Indian (Hindi) Translation if you decide it is a major.
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

legendary
Activity: 1498
What is the situation for BTCD holders?
Interested to know this too!

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I'd like to reserve for the Zulu Translation

Beating me to the bounty, I would like to reserve the Zulu Node please.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

BTCD holders can swap and will get extra bonus Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
are there any translation bounties sir?

Reserved. Any bounties?

Hello!

Yes, there will be some bounties. We will translate to all the major languages (4 or 5 translations).

More information about them will be posted in the following days!
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Sure, we all know that Android monkey is a racket. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Reserved. Any bounties?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
LGTM , I look forward to read the white paper.
Jump to: