Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 5. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Thanks for sharing the update! Lots of things to be anticipated in the next few months. Extremely excited.  Smiley
Lots of things happening in the background Wink

Stu dropped some things yesterday. UI Clove (subject to change, but gives you basically an idea where Lamden is heading).

Easy, Userfriendly and Minimalistic
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thanks for sharing the update! Lots of things to be anticipated in the next few months. Extremely excited.  Smiley
In case someone missed this:

Lamden Dev Update May 4th-2018

Lamden Dev Update — May 4th, 2018
May the Fourth be with you! It’s Friday again and as always our team is making strong strides forward.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to join our Reddit community and come discuss this week’s update.

Clove Development Updates
Continued creating more UI mockups
Began mockup implementations
Automated tests for Clove API orchestration
Basic package layout for generating Chrome plugin

Cilantro Development Updates
Early development on open governance mechanics
Preliminary development of an overlay network for dynamic discovery, using techniques based off Kademlia
Mathematical techniques to allow us to scale POW complexity as a linear function. This allows us to increase POW computational time by a fixed amount, as opposed to increasing POW by some ever increasing (exponential) amount.
Integrate new ‘rolling groups’ behavior to augment any nodes in a PUB/SUB topology to only publish to some rotating deterministic subset of its subscribersr
Extensive testing on messagebase classes and development of an asynchronous integration testing suite

Seneca Development Updates
Major work on data storage refactoring completed.
Work on voting system mechanics

What’s Next?
Next week we will work on more on voting systems, Smart Contract process isolation, and doing some of the legwork for integrating Seneca into Cilantro.
In Clove we will be working on a private key manager for with our signing plugin, and creating views for an initial transaction in Clove UI. For Cilantro we will continue development on open governance mechanics. We will develop, integrate, and test our overlay network for dynamic discovery. We will implement a handshaking protocol to force two connecting nodes to prove each ‘owns’ their own verifying key before establishing a connection.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
If this dumps I will buy more. I was sooo broke last month I would starve if I bought more. I believe this is a 5$ coin at least in the future.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Lamden as a set of development tools, I believe it will be loved and supported by developers. This will improve the efficiency of creation.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
I am glad I jumped in this project below 1000sat Smiley have a plenty of room to grow
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
50 percent pump today. It seems the hidden gem was discovered by a few people or big whales coming in. As soon as the main net has been released we will see much higher prices. Lamden is planning really great tech.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Sounds pretty interesting.. Maybe i will invest some coins here and get more profit in the future  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
No talk in here. Just accumulation  Wink
Still hidden and greatly undervalued gem. I was not able to aford much but I hope it can help me in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I've invested some money, I'm waiting. I believe I will win, I just have to be patient.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Roadmap is a bit misleading, so is the Alpha release in May? (Month 5?)

Last update was on 27th April which may be resumed in few words; Next week they will work on integration tests for end-to-end message signing, consensus integration tests. The team will begin development on its overlay network and begin tests for state machine. For Seneca they will be doing more data storage refactoring, and will continue work on the voting system implementation, and continue work on the Cilantro integration.
Track updates in the official lamden blog.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Roadmap is a bit misleading, so is the Alpha release in May? (Month 5?)
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
This project is one of my findings in the past days, after reading the WP and looking at the blog I could not wait any longer, so bought a bag of it.
Good Project
Keep Up team
How will you change the token if you have it in MEW currently?

And it will be urgent to have hardware wallet support because this baby is going to fly Cheesy
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I bought Lamden additionally in hitbtc today and very happy to buy lamden in low price Cheesy
You have done very well, the price has already grown 2.5 times. LAMDEN is a missile that flies to the moon)) I think that during May the price will increase.
Another update from Lamden team!

Introducing Lamden’s New Exchange Initiatives
A mock-up of Lamden’s exchange
As you may be aware, Lamden has been hard at work developing their own decentralized exchange, LamDEX. Today, we want to announce some major developments to our exchange plans that bring us much closer to actualizing the reality of a Lamden-based exchange. There are two major initiatives that we are announcing:

Introducing Untether: Lamden’s Fiat Solution
Lamden has begun its plan to include a fiat pairing through the representation of its own stablecoin. The new token will run on a proof of authority network, which is a less decentralized method of consensus, but there is no actual centralization concerns due to this coin acting as a payment processor. This acts an alternative to a true fiat pairing, as that legal complications such as the need for a money transmitters license. Our approach would require a bank sponsorship, which we are in the process of obtaining. These tokens would be compliant with Clove’s atomic swaps, thus introducing fiat tokens to the decentralized exchange world.

By initially using Ethereum Proof of Authority, we can introduce an easy to use REST API so that the service can be integrated into any application, a liberty no other type of fintech payment system can offer. The system would be completely automatable, which when coupled with our application integration, would cause businesses and other users to become reliant on it, leading to long term use.

This fiat solution is significantly cheaper than other fintech payment options such as Paypal and Stripe. Also, unlike these completely centralized entities, Lamden can provide true client-side payment creation with a crypto-method of signing transactions, something other companies cannot do. This direct interaction with the client would lead to minimal fees for the consumer while providing a steady-stream of revenue for Lamden to pour back into the software to ensure further compliance to decentralized standards.

Lamden’s Exchange Updates
As a preliminary step in the creation of Lamden’s decentralized exchange, we will be working to release a traditional exchange. In the long-term, this traditional exchange will act as a companion to LamDEX. Ultimately this exchange and LamDEX will be integrated into a single app.

Casual traders may prefer the traditional exchange approach while heavier and more security-conscious traders are more willing to switch to the newly emerging decentralized exchange model, as they include a different model of fees-per-transactions and delays related to block-time limitations. Additionally, by offering both options, we can introduce LamDEX to our centralized exchange users to build the LamDEX user base.

We hope with these initiatives, Lamden’s exchange will become one of the most comprehensive exchange solutions available on the crypto market.

Introducing Lamdens new exchange initiatives

With the upcoming exchange, means also Lamden team expansion:

Another update from Lamden team!

Introducing Lamden’s New Exchange Initiatives
A mock-up of Lamden’s exchange
As you may be aware, Lamden has been hard at work developing their own decentralized exchange, LamDEX. Today, we want to announce some major developments to our exchange plans that bring us much closer to actualizing the reality of a Lamden-based exchange. There are two major initiatives that we are announcing:

Introducing Untether: Lamden’s Fiat Solution
Lamden has begun its plan to include a fiat pairing through the representation of its own stablecoin. The new token will run on a proof of authority network, which is a less decentralized method of consensus, but there is no actual centralization concerns due to this coin acting as a payment processor. This acts an alternative to a true fiat pairing, as that legal complications such as the need for a money transmitters license. Our approach would require a bank sponsorship, which we are in the process of obtaining. These tokens would be compliant with Clove’s atomic swaps, thus introducing fiat tokens to the decentralized exchange world.

By initially using Ethereum Proof of Authority, we can introduce an easy to use REST API so that the service can be integrated into any application, a liberty no other type of fintech payment system can offer. The system would be completely automatable, which when coupled with our application integration, would cause businesses and other users to become reliant on it, leading to long term use.

This fiat solution is significantly cheaper than other fintech payment options such as Paypal and Stripe. Also, unlike these completely centralized entities, Lamden can provide true client-side payment creation with a crypto-method of signing transactions, something other companies cannot do. This direct interaction with the client would lead to minimal fees for the consumer while providing a steady-stream of revenue for Lamden to pour back into the software to ensure further compliance to decentralized standards.

Lamden’s Exchange Updates
As a preliminary step in the creation of Lamden’s decentralized exchange, we will be working to release a traditional exchange. In the long-term, this traditional exchange will act as a companion to LamDEX. Ultimately this exchange and LamDEX will be integrated into a single app.

Casual traders may prefer the traditional exchange approach while heavier and more security-conscious traders are more willing to switch to the newly emerging decentralized exchange model, as they include a different model of fees-per-transactions and delays related to block-time limitations. Additionally, by offering both options, we can introduce LamDEX to our centralized exchange users to build the LamDEX user base.

We hope with these initiatives, Lamden’s exchange will become one of the most comprehensive exchange solutions available on the crypto market.

Introducing Lamdens new exchange initiatives
As far as I understood, it is written in Python. The smart contract language for the platform will be Python-like.

Is there a date when Mainnet is planned?

Lamden is currently a ERC20 token. Is it planned to to swap it to a own token in the future. Will there ever be a separate wallet?

Further, what is planned to do with the remaining outstanding 146 million coins?

Current token is a place holder, will be swapped out when Mainnet goes live. They build their own blockchain from scratch written in Python(a-like) language.

Supply is 282 million tokens
Currently in circulation is 157 million.

Locked up Coins:
35 million (team) for 2 years
90 million (Lamden Lab): Will be used in small increments (after mainnet Launch in Q4/2018) to incentivize use and development, so they will create more value than dillution.

Mainnet is planned for Q4 (according roadmap) but they re way ahead of schedule that really might be possible it can be launched in Q3.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
As far as I understood, it is written in Python. The smart contract language for the platform will be Python-like.

Is there a date when Mainnet is planned?

Lamden is currently a ERC20 token. Is it planned to to swap it to a own token in the future. Will there ever be a separate wallet?

Further, what is planned to do with the remaining outstanding 146 million coins?

Current token is a place holder, will be swapped out when Mainnet goes live. They build their own blockchain from scratch written in Python(a-like) language.

Supply is 282 million tokens
Currently in circulation is 157 million.

Locked up Coins:
35 million (team) for 2 years
90 million (Lamden Lab): Will be used in small increments (after mainnet Launch in Q4/2018) to incentivize use and development, so they will create more value than dillution.

Pages:
Jump to: