Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 8. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is this ICO still going on?

[img=https://i.imgur.com/WcBSf54.jpg][/img]
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
It's a nice project but very little interest. Hype is too low. Achievements .
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
This is running on dpos so how much we need to run a masternode?  Or did I miss understand it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What is the status of this project?

You can follow the telegram. https://t.me/lamdenchat

Thank you so much.  Although there are many platform that are trying to be in the spotlight and dethrone etherium, lamden could be one of the contenders.

Well they have a very dedicated lead Dev, you can see how active he in in their Telegram group.  Also have a loyal group of HODLers battling against the FUD lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I watched some of the videos on the official channel. Very interesting but guys you need a much better microphone.
Activity: 58

You can follow the telegram. https://t.me/lamdenchat

Thank you so much.  Although there are many platform that are trying to be in the spotlight and dethrone etherium, lamden could be one of the contenders.
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Activity: 58
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
https://testnet.lamden.io/

Try to break it everyone it will make for a more successful chain in the future  Cool
is there any news on when will the bounties open and the details for the bounties.thanks team,hope run it well

The ico has already happened, is there another bounty planned?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
does anyone know when the token burn is happening and how many are being burnt?

[/quote

I thought the token burn wasn't happening anymore due to community request.  I think they're being held for future projects on Lamden.
Activity: 112
is there any news on when will the bounties open and the details for the bounties.thanks team,hope run it well
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
does that mean you need to have 100K token to have a masternode?

Yes

That's a pretty steep price, even with the significantly reduced rates -- for a retail investor, that is.

Right, I don't think the price was designed with retail investor in mind though.  Stu mentioned in the chat they pretty much want investors that are in it for the long haul, and not the investor that could hop in and out. I think the idea was the commercial investor.

Does it work in a similar way to Lisk, were you have to have a large amount of coins to forge/stake but you can earn rewards by holding coins and voting for delegates from you wallet?

I highly doubt this, because for the Lisk delegate the amount of coins they hodl doesn't really effect whether they can run a node or not.  Each Lisk is a vote so sure it helps if they own alot themselves, but it's not mandatory if you can get alot of other people to vote for you in one way shape or form.

With this, you either have the 100k shares or you don't, and if you don't have it you won't be running a masternode. 

Aside from that, I'm relatively new to Lamden.  There's no mention of delagates or DPOS in the whitepaper, but Stu did mention delegates/witnesses once while talking about masternodes so I'm not sure if delegates/witnesses are a thing or not. 

i'm new to lamden as well. It does say on their info graphic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlamdenblockchain-interoperability-rapid-development-2338211 that lamden is Dpos which is the same as Lisk and Ark so not sure why you need the 100k shares to get rewards.

I'm stupid...don't know how I missed that because I've seen that infographic several times.

I could def be wrong, but I think DPOS + BFT could represent a delegate system + a masternode system.  The masternodes may just handle different tasks in the ecosystem than the delegates would.  This is def something that needs to be clarified though.  I'll try to check telegram or reddit for this and report back when I get a chance.

That makes sense, if you are going to have DPOS and Masternodes they will probably have different roles. If you find anything about this please do share.
Activity: 154

Yes

That's a pretty steep price, even with the significantly reduced rates -- for a retail investor, that is.

Right, I don't think the price was designed with retail investor in mind though.  Stu mentioned in the chat they pretty much want investors that are in it for the long haul, and not the investor that could hop in and out. I think the idea was the commercial investor.

Does it work in a similar way to Lisk, were you have to have a large amount of coins to forge/stake but you can earn rewards by holding coins and voting for delegates from you wallet?

I highly doubt this, because for the Lisk delegate the amount of coins they hodl doesn't really effect whether they can run a node or not.  Each Lisk is a vote so sure it helps if they own alot themselves, but it's not mandatory if you can get alot of other people to vote for you in one way shape or form.

With this, you either have the 100k shares or you don't, and if you don't have it you won't be running a masternode. 

Aside from that, I'm relatively new to Lamden.  There's no mention of delagates or DPOS in the whitepaper, but Stu did mention delegates/witnesses once while talking about masternodes so I'm not sure if delegates/witnesses are a thing or not. 

i'm new to lamden as well. It does say on their info graphic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlamdenblockchain-interoperability-rapid-development-2338211 that lamden is Dpos which is the same as Lisk and Ark so not sure why you need the 100k shares to get rewards.

I'm stupid...don't know how I missed that because I've seen that infographic several times.

I could def be wrong, but I think DPOS + BFT could represent a delegate system + a masternode system.  The masternodes may just handle different tasks in the ecosystem than the delegates would.  This is def something that needs to be clarified though.  I'll try to check telegram or reddit for this and report back when I get a chance.

Yes

Activity: 154

Yes

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Lamden Dev Update — February 16th, 2018 | Clove Development Updates, Cilantro Development Updates, Seneca Development Updates.
"As a part of this week’s development update we are excited to announce the commencement of our new Clove integration bounty program..."
Read more: https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-february-16th-2018-19f39624ed4d.
Pages:
Jump to: